Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
My wife is smart, tough, funny, a great mom and nuttier than squirrel schidt. Perhaps that is why we have had fun together for 48 years. She is never boring, normal people frequently are.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I can will all honesty say that my wife needs no alcohol or drugs to revel in complete madness. It generally starts when I ask her what she would like for breakfast. ( as she cusses out the voice on the glucometer). And it generally spirals down from there until bedtime. Thank God for my own bedroom. Well, Least Since getting her off the opioids, I’m not dodging # 3 can o’ peaches ( in heavy syrup) or the occasional tossed walker.

Bob, 60 years of marriage is quite a spell, but honestly can say that I have never needed to dodge a can of peaches (any size, any syrup). However, have been linguistically lanced now and then - probably deservedly. I admire your forthrightness and, even more, your dedication and gentlemanly demeanor. Sleep well.

He is a better man than many.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
My 1st ex-wife turned out to be bat-schitt crazy and, according to my adult sons, she still is. Second one wasn’t quite as bad, but still... Third time’s the charm. I am thankful each day for her.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
I can will all honesty say that my wife needs no alcohol or drugs to revel in complete madness. It generally starts when I ask her what she would like for breakfast. ( as she cusses out the voice on the glucometer). And it generally spirals down from there until bedtime. Thank God for my own bedroom. Well, Least Since getting her off the opioids, I’m not dodging # 3 can o’ peaches ( in heavy syrup) or the occasional tossed walker.

Bob, 60 years of marriage is quite a spell, but honestly can say that I have never needed to dodge a can of peaches (any size, any syrup). However, have been linguistically lanced now and then - probably deservedly. I admire your forthrightness and, even more, your dedication and gentlemanly demeanor. Sleep well.

Keeps his promises, that's fer sure cool

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Originally Posted by KFWA
I saw a man get hit with a can of green beans from his wife because he was drunk and put his bare ass against the sliding glass door while the MIL was visiting.

Looked like it hurt, she Nolan Ryan'd his ass

Now that's just funny.

Thanks to my cat like reflexes I learned to dodge and swat them out of the way!

I learned to dodge cans of Del Monte corn when I was just a youngster.

Good thing my wife can't throw and chooses not too...........my cat like reflexes have slowed down to the "old tired dog" level I think. Lack of practice I believe. Wife hasn't ever thrown anything at me in our 20+ years of being together. shocked

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

odds are Ranger, you could change that "many" to "most" and still be correct.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
RE: the later years and folks becoming sots.

Might could be they were on the way there all along and now that the kids have flown the coop, or the daily job is in the past, they now have the freedom to drink like they wanted to all along?

I'll agree with this:

Originally Posted by smarquez
It sounds more like an alcohol problem than crazy. She needs help with that.

Crazy is one thing, alky is quite another...............combine the two and scheidt can get real serious though.

In it is contentment

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Not out for accolades gents, just want some fellers to realize how lucky they are and that there is always another chick out there that is much crazier than the one they are with!

Capt. Augustus McCrae’s famous words hold true, “In my experience a woman will cut your throat just as fast as any Comanche warrior!"

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not out for accolades gents, just want some fellers to realize how lucky they are and that there is always another chick out there that is much crazier than the one they are with!

Capt. Augustus McCrae’s famous words hold true, “In my experience a woman will cut your throat just as fast as any Comanche warrior!"

My wife would use poison to avoid the bloody mess.

In it is contentment

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One of my wives used burn it to the ground partying for two weeks at a time, clean out the bank account, buy another car cuz she wrecked the one she had, then come limping home strung out. If I gave her any grief she'd call the cops and tell them I hit her. Don't talk to me about crazy, my ex wrote the book, the sequel, the finale and played the starring role.

Of course none of that showed up in the courting phase, all 20 minutes of it! grin

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Watched two friends marry and deal with bat shiet cray women.
Blinded by the V. Luckily, I got to learn from their mistakes, before I made my own. Now, 20 yrs later, they both have said they are looking for someone like my wife. She makes me a better man. Use your upper head when picking a wife.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The curmudgeon lives deeply within so many of you...seems easy to me to just laugh and move on

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BKinSD
The curmudgeon lives deeply within so many of you...seems easy to me to just laugh and move on

Oh sure, now! LOL Things are diff-runt when you're young and dumb.

LOL
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Isn't that the truth? Hahahaha. Some of us have to touch the stove to see if its hot

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BKinSD
Isn't that the truth? Hahahaha. Some of us have to touch the stove to see if its hot

Trust me, touched quite a few stoves.
Just didn't buy them.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
renting is often cheaper than buying, that is for sure

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I can will all honesty say that my wife needs no alcohol or drugs to revel in complete madness. It generally starts when I ask her what she would like for breakfast. ( as she cusses out the voice on the glucometer).

And it generally spirals down from there until bedtime. Thank God for my own bedroom.

Well,

Least Since getting her off the opioids, I’m not dodging # 3 can o’ peaches ( in heavy syrup) or the occasional tossed walker.

Despite it all
You are a good man for having the courage to deal with it all each day.
Others of lesser character would pass on the issues with your wife to a adult care facility.

Dont let it overide your character.

If you ever come to Tn in the fall or spring.
I would bust my azz to get you set up on prime ground for buck movement or sit 20 or 30 yds behind you and call in a Tom for ya.

Might not ever happen.
But you are a solid american in my book.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I can will all honesty say that my wife needs no alcohol or drugs to revel in complete madness. It generally starts when I ask her what she would like for breakfast. ( as she cusses out the voice on the glucometer).

And it generally spirals down from there until bedtime. Thank God for my own bedroom.

Well,

Least Since getting her off the opioids, I’m not dodging # 3 can o’ peaches ( in heavy syrup) or the occasional tossed walker.

Divorce. Expensive because it's worth it.

If Blackbeaert can stay married, anybody can.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
One of my wives used burn it to the ground partying for two weeks at a time, clean out the bank account, buy another car cuz she wrecked the one she had, then come limping home strung out. If I gave her any grief she'd call the cops and tell them I hit her. Don't talk to me about crazy, my ex wrote the book, the sequel, the finale and played the starring role.

Of course none of that showed up in the courting phase, all 20 minutes of it! grin

But I’ll bet the sex was the bomb.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
They tend to be crazy. It is the estrogen.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (219DW, 270cowboy, 22250rem, 3040Krag, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 53 invisible), 1,774 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,133
Posts18,523,163
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.