Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Thanks for confirming #peckerwood with your photo from 1997!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boob,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST,while you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You rattle a MEAN pom-pom from the sidelines,given a "life" of experience. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Boob,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST,while you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You rattle a MEAN pom-pom from the sidelines,given a "life" of experience. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................
Hows does it feel to be the village idiot/laughing stock of 24 hr.campfire ?? What was that OLD Bruce Springsteen tune "glory days" You seem to live in 1980,s?What a fugging KNOT HEAD.Laffin..

Last edited by coobie; 10/17/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

When you question yourself in the mirror like this,do you get an "answer",or does the Toxicology preclude the "transmission" of the synapse(s)...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm rather at ease in breaking trail,as you Lick Windows in your diaper and try to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for being a Brokedick Day Dreaming Kchunt for a "life".

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Gomer,

I'm not much fun to play word games with,if only because my Engleesh is without Pier and haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to try...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is always a nice touch,for you to add to your amazingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities. Pardon my breaking trail with Lexicon,Phraseology and Punctuation,as you flap your trembling Fairy Wings and try to keep pace. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying,you CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Rickety,

There's NOTHING fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" rifles,which is why you suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

boobie,

I find it fhuqking HILARIOUSLY fascinating,that you feel compelled to "reveal" that besides being an INCREDIBLY sloooowww "learner",that you are also a Whining Brokedick Crying Karen,like none of that is WELL known...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you can say you've seen a Reupold MK4 M3 3.5-10x. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your Drooling heart,you CLUELESS Dumbfhuqk.

Hint.

I can count 5 in the first sentence. It is sad that his English doesn't include a dock.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gomer,

Rest ASSURED,that you are welcome to your Delusions and "abilities",while you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Ain't it a hoot,how you can never get their on your own? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 14Homer
Gomer,

I'm not much fun to play word games with,if only because my Engleesh is without Pier and haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to try...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is always a nice touch,for you to add to your amazingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities. Pardon my breaking trail with Lexicon,Phraseology and Punctuation,as you flap your trembling Fairy Wings and try to keep pace. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Rickety,

There's NOTHING fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" rifles,which is why you suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

boobie,

I find it fhuqking HILARIOUSLY fascinating,that you feel compelled to "reveal" that besides being an INCREDIBLY sloooowww "learner",that you are also a Whining Brokedick Crying Karen,like none of that is WELL known...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

I can count 5 in the first sentence. It is sad that his English doesn't include a dock.

Originally Posted by 14Homer
Gomer,

Hint.

Rickety,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

boobie,

Hint.

He is so insecure he has to nickname folks & post pics of himself from 20-30 years ago.True signs of mental illness(Hint,Bless your heart comments is all he knows)..Maybe he should be nicknamed "SHALLOW HAL" Hope he resolves his mental issues.

Last edited by coobie; 10/17/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by coobie
Hows does it feel to be the village idiot/laughing stock of 24 hr.campfire ?? What was that OLD Bruce Springsteen tune "glory days" You seem to live in 1980,s?

The little washed up tree trimmer from the Christmas Tree U-Pick. LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

It's compelling,that your "life's" savings are for a scope so schitty...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for 'living" vicariously.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

SuperKchunt,

I am VERY "surprised" that you need to steal footage,to quantify your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for being a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
^^ [Former] Glory Days! ^^

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I find it VERY "surprising" that you have to steal pictures,if only because you are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

3.5-10x MK4 M1 40mm with Custom zero-stop turret. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Stick, it’s ok

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boob,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
What’s up with all the logging videos? I thought we were talking about riflescopes.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crylee,

You aren't equipped to "think" and you certainly couldn't talk about riflescopes in the first hand either...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is fascinating to me,that you CLUELESS Drooling Crying Karens become a "we" and Fhuqktards never disappoint in your incredible Retardation. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Ok, you’re drunk again. I get it.

C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BillyE
What’s up with all the logging videos? I thought we were talking about riflescopes.
You have to realize you are dealing with a mental midget living in the 1980,s who try's to be a PLETHORA of knowledge but falls short. He cannot to let go of his past.Sad but true..His current job is bagging Christmas trees for the upcoming Christmas season.Hopefully he will post some current videos of that..

Last edited by coobie; 10/18/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crylee,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You were almost brave enough,to try and say something about riflescopes in the first hand. ALMOST! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Crying and doing your HILARIOUS best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

boobie,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your amazingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,grows with your every Whining Post...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Crying Karen Brokedick Frustrations and outright STUPIDITY are simply funnier than fhuqk! Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining and Crying.

Hint.

C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Crylee,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You were almost brave enough,to try and say something about riflescopes in the first hand. ALMOST! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Crying and doing your HILARIOUS best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

boobie,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your amazingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,grows with your every Whining Post...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Crying Karen Brokedick Frustrations and outright STUPIDITY are simply funnier than fhuqk! Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining and Crying.

Hint.

"WOW" last 10 seconds of that video you want your buddy to "suck your dick"? Now there you have it folks that explains everything..Anymore QUEER videos of yourself you would like to share with the 24 hr. fire group?

Last edited by coobie; 10/18/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

Your INCREDIBLE Stupidity,never ceases to amaze,as you "brazenly" break outta closet after closet...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Reupold 1" non-A/O tall turrets 3.5-10x. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now it weren't my intent to horn you up,though what other way could it go,given your Toxicology and IQ. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for defaulting to the only things you do know and your ability to make suction.

Hint.

LAUGHING!........................

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 204guy, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,387 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,303
Posts18,487,114
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.