Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by RiverRider

You have no clue, and you surely don’t have the ability to write fiscal analysis to prove your position or you would have, just like months ago.

Never said that was in my wheelhouse. I doubt it's in yours either.

LOL. Why did you NOT QUOTE my whole post? Was it because you just got your backside handed to you “again” for running your mouth at me..troll? Here, since you are incapable of being able to debate HONESTLY, let me show the class what the original post looked like:

Originally Posted by RiverRider
Weren't you telling us we were all fools and were DOOMED because of CV-19 only five months ago??

Exxon Mobil is getting booted from the Dow Jones Industrial Average…

Where are they on this list?….Poof, gone.
https://www.dogsofthedow.com/dow-30-stocks-list-today.htm

XOM 3-23-2020 – $31.45

XOM 10-16-2020 - $34.10

“Refiners struggle as jet fuel and gasoline diverge. Gasoline demand has rebounded, but jet fuel demand remains depressed.”

The above jet fuel being depressed proves business travel and hospitality sector is down, which means business deal making is down, which means CASHFLOW is down, which MEANS PROFITS will be DOWN.

“Schlumberger Is Scrambling to Cut Costs. Its Earnings Show It’s Still a Work in Progress.”

You have no clue, and you surely don’t have the ability to write fiscal analysis to prove your position or you would have, just like months ago.

Now, I HAVE written in depth postings here regarding fiscal matters months ago, and I know you saw them, and the astute people here, who were mature enough to discuss it, appreciated and said they wish they could deny what I said.

So, astute people with BRAINS agreed with my analysis.

So yeah, pal, it’s in MY WHEELHOUSE, as has been for decades.

And, I just proved it again with just my short reply to you originally in this thread when you ran your mouth at me. It wasn’t worth my time to go any further, because I knew what your return response would be, and you came back and proved me right, dishonest debating technique (chopping people’s postings, because they prove you wrong).

Thanks for the laugh, and the Red Skeleton entertainment.

Oh, and here’s one more factoid for you. I darn well know Jackmountain read my reply to you with that short tidbit of info with the energy sector being stagnant, so he went and started a thread about where people thought the energy sector was going, so he learned something, but he doesn’t have the backbone to admit it.

Keep talking. You've made a complete fool of yourself here more times than I can recall and you don't need me to help you. We all see you're a legend in your own little mind.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.