Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Cancer will win this one it appears from his commentary on his show yesterday.

I believe he's going full in until after the election. smile

Rush is a fighter.

Probably a few months left, at best.

Sure hate to hear this. I listen to him daily. My tractor radios are tuned in of their own accord... grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Aww Schidt. He sounded so full of piss and vinegar the last few weeks, I was hopeful.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Cancer always wins, eventually. That said, I don't know anything about Rush's particular circumstances but I learned this from my wife's recent 4-year battle with metastatic breast cancer - you never know what's going to happen next. Sometimes when things seem to be going well, you get knocked down with bad news. Then other times when it looks like it's finally lost, a new treatment comes along that changes things for the better. It can be a roller coaster.
I'm not saying that Rush isn't making the final approach, but I've seen good news arrive during the darkest hours.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
That sucks.

Yesterday there was a Tweet from Dan Bongino., I believe it was directed toward Michael Savage. Savage was slamming Rush’s show yesterday..cancer thing. Dan says F U A hole.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There is an excellent, albeit depressing book called "Cancer, the Emperor of All Maladies." Makes a compelling case we will NEVER be rid of this horrible disease and when you look at statistics, the cure rate has pretty much stayed the same...Rush is a national treasure and one can only hope his lasting legacy will be in helping President Trump over the finish line and victory.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Hookset
Cancer always wins,

Try to beat it back, it returns with vengeance.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I listened to Rush for ten minutes yesterday. Sounds like he won't be around for long.

Michael Savage was criticizing Rush's show? What in the world?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Savage is a complete a$$hole. I wish the best for Rush. I've always been surprised he keep doing his show, and really sounds quite good. If he has to quit, there will be a BIG gap in the conservative world.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
If he has to quit, there will be a BIG gap in the conservative world.

Yes there will be.

Who takes his place? Tucker Carlson?

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Nobody can replace Rush.

He's one of a kind.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I always proclaim opiate addicts as national treasures as well... lmao...

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Idiot.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Can’t wait til the Zero gets the AIDS.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I heard him giving the update too. I rarely ever cry at much but when he first announced he had cancer I did as if he was my own kin. My heart goes out to his wife and family. He seems to be close to his brother too. I find myself wondering about the radio show. I suppose it will just be over when he's gone because, in my mind, nobody can ever step in and carry on what he has done. If you look at what he has managed to do it is amazing. He started off with very little and has attained the top spot in his field. I used to listen to Paul Harvey and always found myself wishing he'd say more about certain things but back then they couldn't. Then along came Rush and he told what needed to be told. I started listening to Rush about 1990 and have been a listener since. His passing will be a great lose to America and to me personally.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

a druggie as well as a draft dodger and married 4 times. rush made 25-35 million a year telling people what they already know. pelosi lied...schumer is a liberal....feminists hate men... the press hates the GOP.... LGBTQ hates straight people. he also played a major role in destroying Perot and Pat buchanan while pushing RINO's like dole mc cain the bushes romney on the people voting GOP. he is an actor and I say he has joined the deep state years ago

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
End of an era coming.

Rush Limbaugh saved AM radio and caused Talk Radio to explode. HIs TV show was pioneering and a template for all the talking heads on Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc. Before Limbaugh, political TV was Meet The Press of the McLaughlin Group stuff.

He is entertaining, has a great sense of humor, and has an incredible insight on how the Left works. Rush has kept conservatism alive and well. He's an inspiration and a cheerleader.

On another note, he has overcome some incredible personal obstacles that would derail virtually anyone else. First, he went deaf! What unbelievable accomplishment it was to overcome that.

He battled prescription drug addiction that was the result of his many surgeries. That is a tough situation. He's had a couple of divorces that he was able to keep low key and didn't wreck him completely emotionally.

Cancer? that's a tough one. He was a cigarette, and later a cigar smoker. That is the logical cause and effect,

Limbaugh has been a hero to literally millions, and the devil incarnate to the Left. Again, I'll say his is an incredible story that won't fully be appreciated until he's gone. I don't see an adequate replacement. It sadens me.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

a druggie as well as a draft dodger and married 4 times. rush made 25-35 million a year telling people what they already know. pelosi lied...schumer is a liberal....feminists hate men... the press hates the GOP.... LGBTQ hates straight people. he also played a major role in destroying Perot and Pat buchanan while pushing RINO's like dole mc cain the bushes romney on the people voting GOP. he is an actor and I say he has joined the deep state years ago

Funny how these threads bring the little liberal cunnies out of the woodworks.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Cancer will win this one it appears from his commentary on his show yesterday.

I believe he's going full in until after the election. smile

Rush is a fighter.

Probably a few months left, at best.

Sure hate to hear this. I listen to him daily. My tractor radios are tuned in of their own accord... grin
He'll be a huge loss to conservatives.... So sorry to hear of the latest progression..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Funny how these threads bring the little liberal cunnies out of the woodworks.

I agree, there a poster even admitting to crying when he heard the news on the druggie who dodged vietnam due to an azz cyst... that went on to prove hes anti christian by not being able to uphold the “till death do us part” oath, then being addicted to pain pills...

National treasure indeed! Libs should love this jackass hahaha

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 16penny, 53 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,527
Posts18,472,663
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.