Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
It is somewhat rare when I see a Republican Senator of Representative do something or says something that I am proud of!
And that is sad.
But yesterday I was watching the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing and vote on Judge Amy Coney Barretts Supreme Court nomination.
After the vote was over the Chairman allowed the Senators to comment and make entries to the record.
Senator Mike Lee (R) of Utah came prepared!
His 16 (sixteen) minute speech/oration on the "war" the demonrat senators instigated/started in 1987 on Republican Federal Court Judge nominations was a thing of absolute beauty and perfection!
Utah Senator Mike Lee (R) of Utah gave a step by step, instance by instance, lie by lie. slander by slander recantation of every Judge nominated by the Republican Presidents since they started the "unilateral" war in 1987!
His speech was flawless and unflinching and damning of every lie, underhanded move, slander, attack and coordinated hoax by the demonrats against Republican nominees!
It was wonderful almost beyond description.
Senator Mike Lee (R) Utah reminded everyone that all during these decades of deceit and orchestrated political lying by the demonrats the Republicans NEVER ONCE responded in kind toward the demonrat nominees!
Senator Mike Lee (R) Utah pointed out starting with Judge Bjork in 1987 and continuing on through Justice Thomas then Judge Alito and Miguel Estrada and some lower Federal court nominations then the continuing, orchestrated, vicious, lies about Judge Kavanaugh and the recent unprofessional deceit heaped upon Judge Amy Coney Barrett!
I was standing up cheering and clapping during Senator Mike Lee (R) of Utah's live speech yesterday - it was wonderfully refreshing and inspiring.
Then (despite my sins!) I was rewarded this morning early when C-SPAN2 replayed the speech by Senator Mike Lee (R) of Utah and I watched the whole thing again.
Among other things the rewatching of his amazing speech gave me hope that MAYBE finally "our" Republican Senators and Representatives have grown a spine and are no longer willing to let demonrats like china joe, di-fi, leaky leheigh, cameltwat harris, nanny piglosi, patty "2 shoes" murray, chuck u schumer, dickwad turbin, aoc and maxi-pad waters walk all over them endlessly!
Yep - I have hope based on Senator Mike Lee (R) Utah's stellar performance yesterday.
The traditional valued Americans of Utah can be VERY proud of Senator Mike Lee!
I highly recommend any traditional valued American seek out Senator Lee's speech and review it.
I will try to find a link to his speech myself after I get back from the gunshop this morning.
And a heartfelt THANK YOU from me to Senator Lee.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Yeah, please post that link.

Mike Lee is a solid guy. We have a number like that, but too many Swamp RINO's who graze at the public trough like many (most) Dems...

He's an honest, moral man from everything I know or have read about him...

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
It is a start. I hope more of this occurs. The "go along to get along" BS has to end, as it only seems to go one way.

I started re-reading "To Sail Beyond the Sunset" by Heinlien last night.

"The Committee for Esthetic Delitions" is of course wishful thinking...... dammit! smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
CoElk101 & BluMtn: Thank you both very much for both your efforts.
And again I highly recommend to anyone interested in politics and current affairs to review this video when they have several minutes to spare.
Thanks again.
"I like Mike (Lee)"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
just finished watching the video. Well stated.

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Mike Lee is a scumbag

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Mike Lee is a scumbag

What?? Is he not supporting Juarez enough??? Fuggin' POS.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Mike Lee is a scumbag

Speculation or revelation?

DF

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Mike Lee is a Constitutional Scholar. I wish there were far more of him in politics - the country, and world, would be a better place.

As for the scumbag comment above, only those who hate civil rights would say such a thing.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Mike Lee is in Google's back pocket, quid pro quo. You want to know why your government is silent on Google's monopoly and censorship on conservatives? Look to turds like Mike Lee, who talked a big game until the money started flowing.

He is just like Mittens, McCain, etc..

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a..._curious_antitrust_flip-flop_141119.html

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 10/23/20.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If you value public lands then Lee is your enemy. Scum bag is putting it mildly.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by callnum
If you value public lands then Lee is your enemy. Scum bag is putting it mildly.

That's for sure. He's all for selling off all BLM & National Forest lands to the highest bidder.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Ben Lurkin: I have been so busy this year that I can barely keep up with the politcos in my state (Montana) but from what I have seen of Senator Mike Lee's (R) Utah public stances on issues and on his voting record and his "A" rating from the N.R.A. and the above video from yesterday I am happy he is on "my side" (Republican!)!
If anyone has any specifics on any anti-traditional values or any anti-capitalism stances/votes he has then please advise me.
TIA
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by callnum

Maybe you ought to actually read the bill instead of parroting liberal talking points.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Shootbrownelk: I find your contention almost impossible to believe!
You state Senator Mike Lee (R) Utah wants to sell "all BLM & National Forest lands to the highest bidder"!
This is the first I have heard of that incredible stance/feat!
Please provide your/a source for your contention.
TIA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
We can judge our Senators two ways right? We can judge by what they say...or we can judge them by what they do. Mike Lee's great speech you refer to good as it may be...is still just that, speech, talk. Talk carries no consequences, it doesn't actually DO anything. (I refer you to Lindsey Graham, talk, talk, talk...zero results, roars like a lion, nobody ever gets bitten) On the other hand we can judge them by what they actually do, in the case of Mike Lee chairman of Senate Anti Trust Committee, he went from condemnation of google's domination for years...and then got religion suddenly and decided google was a good thing and they should drop their investigation.Talk vs do, how do you judge a man?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Yeah, please post that link.

Mike Lee is a solid guy. We have a number like that, but too many Swamp RINO's who graze at the public trough like many (most) Dems...

He's an honest, moral man from everything I know or have read about him...

DF

You're correct. And, he must feel pretty much alone.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
How did Utah get that other Senator - Mitt!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,343
Posts18,526,859
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.