Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Godogs57
I see the OP is from Colorado. You DO know that Trinidad, CO is the transsexual “capital” of the US don’t you?

I noticed, and thought the same thing, but did not want to insult the OP whom I do not know.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Potsy
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but Doc likely didn't wake up one morning in a mood and have his tree cut and the stump split. Folks that do that typically suffer through whatever issue they've got for years before they do it.
If he/she was a good Doc before, no real reason they all the sudden wouldn't be after. Mental issues notwithstanding. Fact is, your Doc was a little fruity all along.........

Having a gay doc is one thing. Having a critter like this is another. It shows mental instability and confusion.

Calls into question literally everything they have done professionally.

Got an electrician Steve/Stephanie where i work. Was in an area where very heavy equipment works on molten metal furnaces. Signs everywhere advising that equipment has absolute right of way, and other signs stating that the equipment operators have limited visibility.
In addition every shift briefing for this area goes over safety around this equipment.

All of maintenance has 3 wheel bikes with tool boxes. Steve/Steph blithely rode his/her bike behind one of the big loaders working a furnace and the back end of the bike got run over. Steve/Steph was in HR screaming about discrimination before the operator knew he'd hit anything.

Steve/Steph broke all the rules. The operator got counseling about tolerance...

This crap has to stop at some point doesn't it?

I am on record being anti-union. That being said, my next point isn't meant to be snarky. Shouldn't the union stand up and say hold on...... If your shop in non-union I just put an arrow in the the unionistas' quiver. smile

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I see the OP is from Colorado. You DO know that Trinidad, CO is the transsexual “capital” of the US don’t you?

I noticed, and thought the same thing, but did not want to insult the OP whom I do not know.

How is it you two are familiar with the rankings of cities in re transsexuals?

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Sounds like it's time to pack up and GTF out of there.

Before you get packed instead of checked on your next prostate check.
Seriously you should have gotten a card or something in the mail notifying you that your PCP had changed their gender identity.....

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 10/26/20.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Just what I want; a mentally ill person in charge of my health care. Time.for a new.doc.

The way life should be.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
GTFO!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Sounds like it's time to pack up and GTF out of there.

No kidding.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

The surgeries used to be performed in Walsenberg, actually.
A few miles north od Trinidad.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kennyd
I went in for a routine skin check. The doc went by quickly and i thiught I saw a man bun. When the examine came up (s)he had boobs and a feminineized name.
I guess it matters not as far as care goes but.....
A different clinic had 7 genders on the form and 10 or so different Sioux dialects on the form.

Wife had been to this same doc, I had to tell her 3 times before she caught the total picture

Did you know your doc was a queer from the start? Don't think I would have gone to a queer doctor for man issues..

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by Potsy
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but Doc likely didn't wake up one morning in a mood and have his tree cut and the stump split. Folks that do that typically suffer through whatever issue they've got for years before they do it.
If he/she was a good Doc before, no real reason they all the sudden wouldn't be after. Mental issues notwithstanding. Fact is, your Doc was a little fruity all along.........

Having a gay doc is one thing. Having a critter like this is another. It shows mental instability and confusion.

Calls into question literally everything they have done professionally.

Got an electrician Steve/Stephanie where i work. Was in an area where very heavy equipment works on molten metal furnaces. Signs everywhere advising that equipment has absolute right of way, and other signs stating that the equipment operators have limited visibility.
In addition every shift briefing for this area goes over safety around this equipment.

All of maintenance has 3 wheel bikes with tool boxes. Steve/Steph blithely rode his/her bike behind one of the big loaders working a furnace and the back end of the bike got run over. Steve/Steph was in HR screaming about discrimination before the operator knew he'd hit anything.

Steve/Steph broke all the rules. The operator got counseling about tolerance...

This crap has to stop at some point doesn't it?

I am on record being anti-union. That being said, my next point isn't meant to be snarky. Shouldn't the union stand up and say hold on...... If your shop in non-union I just put an arrow in the the unionistas' quiver. smile

Two different unions at work here. The operator is a Steelworker. The live wire he/she is IBEW.

And she has never run to the union. She goes straight to HR and screams.
The Steelworkers rep was there, but the company maintains that counseling is not disciplinary. They counsel who and when they will, for whatever reason.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
No kennyd, a prostate exam is not supposed to take 30 mins.

Find a new doc.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I’ve had a woman doctor. She was one of the best I’ve had. Currently I have a guy doc.
I would not have this one as a doc.

NRA Patron
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by TimZ
I think I would find a new doc, unless she is hawt now...….

... then ask for a prostate exam.

Guaranteed, She’s got man hands!😳

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
MAYBE.............it was a halloween(ie) costume????

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The OP just needs to down a fifth of Jack before each appointment. Let’s see if the femdoc doesn’t judge.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’d never want someone with such an obvious and profound mental illness having anything to do with me or my family and most certainly NOT one that has my life in their confused little hands.

Yep.

I think it says an awful lot about the depravity of our society that we affirm sick people in their illness and genuinely pity these folks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
I’d never want someone with such an obvious and profound mental illness having anything to do with me or my family and most certainly NOT one that has my life in their confused little hands.
Yep.

I think it says an awful lot about the depravity of our society that we affirm sick people in their illness and genuinely pity these folks.
Antlers thinks that's love.

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i'd ask him if he washed his hands lately and then say "just kidding, i'm perfectly fine with you cutting off your dick. you look hot AF"

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Have you by chance seen the person in charge of the Covid thing here in Pa?
Rachel Levine?

A psychologist, dealing with a pandemic, while being so plugged in the head,
he is a she!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (35, alwaysoutdoors, 7887mm08, Bigd7378, Anaconda, 11 invisible), 1,494 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,544
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.