Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

What they are wanting / saying / promising in that article is even worse than what I posted in the article about shutting down the country.

In this article they are advocating personal retribution against Trump, any that have or do support him in gov't positions, & the general public that is, & have supported him. This is virtually talking about a purge or the political equivalent of ethnic cleansing.

This is personalized death threats & threat to do bodily harm. & it's being tolerated, & even promoted on the very same social media sites that is hiding all the Biden stories of corruption.

This just cannot be tolerated or allowed to stand; some of those that are being specifically named & threatened, need to go directly to the threat source, one way or the other, & remedy that situation, right now..................if the FBI was doing it's job, people would already be in jail for those kind of direct threats.

You can damn well bet your ass that if those very same threats were being made by some, by stretch of the imagination. associated "right wing fringe" group that action would already have been taken.

Trump has about zero control right now of anything the rouge FBI & CIA does; they thumb their nose & both him & the Senate. That absolutely has to change when he is re-elected, just about as Job 1 on Day 1, IMO. Wray & Haspel & a bunch of supporting underlings, need to be outright fired with extreme prejudice, no pension, no benefits, no nothing, for acts unbecoming & for dereliction of duty.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If they want to become martyrs.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

What they are wanting / saying / promising in that article is even worse than what I posted in the article about shutting down the country.

In this article they are advocating personal retribution against Trump, any that have or do support him in gov't positions, & the general public that is, & have supported him. This is virtually talking about a purge or the political equivalent of ethnic cleansing.

This is personalized death threats & threat to do bodily harm. & it's being tolerated, & even promoted on the very same social media sites that is hiding all the Biden stories of corruption.

This just cannot be tolerated or allowed to stand; some of those that are being specifically named & threatened, need to go directly to the threat source, one way or the other, & remedy that situation, right now..................if the FBI was doing it's job, people would already be in jail for those kind of direct threats.

You can damn well bet your ass that if those very same threats were being made by some, by stretch of the imagination. associated "right wing fringe" group that action would already have been taken.

Trump has about zero control right now of anything the rouge FBI & CIA does; they thumb their nose & both him & the Senate. That absolutely has to change when he is re-elected, just about as Job 1 on Day 1, IMO. Wray & Haspel & a bunch of supporting underlings, need to be outright fired with extreme prejudice, no pension, no benefits, no nothing, for acts unbecoming & for dereliction of duty.

MM

A thoughtful response. This is not just a generational thing or something we can bide our time with and it will go away as in America-as-it-was. Academia, Hollywood, the media, and the Deep State are not going away or changing. All of these enable and encourage the leftists rioters.

This nation is on a new path.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

A thoughtful response. This is not just a generational thing or something we can bide our time with and it will go away as in America-as-it-was. Academia, Hollywood, the media, and the Deep State are not going away or changing. All of these enable and encourage the leftists rioters.

We are on a new path.

It's going to be a rough and dangerous one. So many people have forgotten how we got here and they will want to forge a new way of doing business. A way of doing business they think will be better but in fact it will put us in more risk. To internal and external strife. Maybe even war. It's going to boil down to who wants the power and control and what we are going to let them have. I say we let them have as little as possible. We the people are supposed to be in power and have control. Not the politically connected and those who mangle and malign the Constitution to fit their evil plans. I hope our kids and grand kids are up to the task that lays ahead of them.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by watch4bear
cut the head off the snake

Winner.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Given the demographics, Trumpism will go out with a whimper. I know you guys are stuck in the echo chamber, but you vastly overestimate DJT's popularity. Many will hold their nose and pull the lever for him, but will there be enough to overcome his deficit with educated whites and minorities? We'll see next week.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The minute they start getting capped, they will stop...

Accurate, supressed and well directed rifle fire will settle their hash quickly.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Raeford
Explain how TRUMP is against FAIR & FREE ELECTIONS

Ask Vlad. Not to mention his attempts to prevent mail in ballots.

Hey Beans. Might be smart of you to just move along. Nothing gained here by you, and furthermore not one person cares for what you type. Bye.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
OK, I've asked this a dozen times at least.

Who do I go shoot first?

I like my nextdoor neighbor, so I ain't gonna shoot him.

Who are you guys going to shoot first? Then do you field dress em, or what?

Is there going to be a bounty?

Get serious, who shoots whom?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
OK, I've asked this a dozen times at least.

Who do I go shoot first?

I like my nextdoor neighbor, so I ain't gonna shoot him.

Who are you guys going to shoot first? Then do you field dress em, or what?

Is there going to be a bounty?

Get serious, who shoots whom?

You live in rural Montana and don't have a clue what has really been going on the cities. Nobody in Montana really does.

Most of your neighbors are fine. In the major cities it will not be a matter of "plcking " targets. They will come and find YOU.

Sort of like dealing with Grizzlies during Bow season.:

Last edited by jk16; 10/26/20.
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Aahh, OK!

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by watch4bear
cut the head off the snake

They live in europe.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Bring it... I could only hope they give it a try.

Yep...I say Bring it too....we need to get this schitt sorted out once and for all.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Eric308
Given the demographics, Trumpism will go out with a whimper. I know you guys are stuck in the echo chamber, but you vastly overestimate DJT's popularity. Many will hold their nose and pull the lever for him, but will there be enough to overcome his deficit with educated whites and minorities? We'll see next week.

DJT is a kind of Churchill sans the cigar and drink in hand with cartoonish hair, and a touch of stand-up comic and social commentator thrown in. Churchillian in the remarkable record while trying to turn the steaming Queen Mary with an oar. In only four years.

But, there is also the Democratic Party’s pathetic record and scandals on all fronts for nigh on 12 years now and particularly, criminally, the last four years.

As to echo chambers, try to match the coastal, media-elites and those worshipped martini party invites.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes, it's a new path for this nation & our side is badly unorganized & fragmented.

Because of that, the left can simply pick off lots of territory w/o much trouble & then creep into the right held areas more slowly over time as there will only be pockets of conservatism left & since the right is so badly unorganized & fragmented & will present no nationwide, & probably no real regional resistance, in time, the left will be the last man standing.

Lots of macho talk but the organization needed for national & regional logic, planning & action is just simply not there..............maybe things will change quickly, as they must, if any level of conservatism is to survive what's coming, one way or another.

Or we will maybe just end up with a series of Balkanized regions..............I don't know & don't have a crystal ball.

What I do know is that the old saying of "if yer not with us, then yer against us" will take on a real, live meaning.

MM

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
if he leftists go postal, they'll lose, and it won't help them in their cause. it's not a winning strategy to go totalitarian before rising to power

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by sse
if he leftists go postal, they'll lose, and it won't help them in their cause. it's not a winning strategy to go totalitarian before rising to power

They dont have the guts, or the ability to go postal...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Americans are addicted to convenience and comfort. As soon as that is interrupted the worm will turn. Arguing w/ beanboy is kind of of like thinking you can beat the spread or time the market.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by sse

They dont have the guts, or the ability to go postal...

You’ll have a few that will do so like back in the 70s. There’s always a few.

They’ll pick their ground carefully before they launch and do it where it was allowed previously.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
could expand, you never know...one thing is certain, they have money to fund their BS

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (1_deuce, 300_savage, 17Fan, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1100mag, 37 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,078
Posts18,501,572
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.