L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Raeford
Explain how TRUMP is against FAIR & FREE ELECTIONS

Ask Vlad. Not to mention his attempts to prevent mail in ballots.

Hey Beans. Might be smart of you to just move along. Nothing gained here by you, and furthermore not one person cares for what you type. Bye.

Keep dreamin'. I'm just havin' too much fun watching you guys tear it up.

So, like Remington6MM said, who is going to shoot whom? I'll add when? Tomorrow? Of course, you guys are just blowin' smoke in Mama's basement. Hammer on.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
OK, I've asked this a dozen times at least.

Who do I go shoot first?

I like my nextdoor neighbor, so I ain't gonna shoot him.

Who are you guys going to shoot first? Then do you field dress em, or what?

Is there going to be a bounty?

Get serious, who shoots whom?

Those that will be enforcing this, whatever you want to call it.

“They” , whomever “they” are are calling for the persecution, prosecution and elimination of a those that think differently then themselves or their leaders.

The word we are describing here is Genocide .

So, yes, your next door neighbor may be the first one you shoot, if he is wearing a badge and is ordered to carry out this Genocide .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is nothing new, it has been in the works for decades.

The difference today is that there is no longer any need to hide their agenda from the public or from Law Enforcement.

The public has been indoctrinated by our education system ( teachers), our Law Enforcement (FBI) has been infiltrated with “believer” in the cause, so now is the time to act.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And just a reminder, The Weather Underground of which Larry went undercover , was founded by Bill Ayers, yup that Bill Ayers Obama’s buddy.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/27/20.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 15 invisible), 1,834 guests, and 994 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,630
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.