Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LeakyWaders
Originally Posted by jorgeI
When Weatherby moved to Wyoming from Kommiefornia, the lost 80% of their work force and they paid a price quality-wise with new rifles coming out of Wyoming. I think they've got that ironed out, bit lots of complaints out there with QA issues with new rifles.

Show me...I haven't seen any outrageous QA issues on the Weatherby Nation forums. But, if there is an issue Weatherby has a reputation of making it right.

I don't have a kimber but have been eyeing their revolvers.

Search function is your friend and define "outrageous". Weatherby themselves admitted as much to me because they lost about 80% of their skiked work force when they moved to Wyoming...

Last edited by jorgeI; 10/29/20.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When Weatherby moved to Wyoming from Kommiefornia, the lost 80% of their work force and they paid a price quality-wise with new rifles coming out of Wyoming. I think they've got that ironed out, bit lots of complaints out there with QA issues with new rifles.

Show me...I haven't seen any outrageous QA issues on the Weatherby Nation forums. But, if there is an issue Weatherby has a reputation of making it right.

Search function is your friend.

You brought it up...put up or shut up.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Search function is your friend.

You brought it up...put up or shut up.

I can live without your seal of approval...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (bbassi, 10gaugemag, BALLISTIK, beefan, 6mmbrfan, 907brass, 11 invisible), 1,273 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,230
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.