Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Eric308
I'm under no illusions about Biden. But right now, he's able to end Trumpism, and that's enough.

Biden is ending nothing but his criminal career.

Everytime you post on politics you show how ignorant and stupid you are on the subject.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm voting for Biden, though would prefer another choice. I voted 3rd party in 2016. Too many good men who have worked closely with the President have been very clear as to his utter lack of character. To think this is all a "deep state conspiracy" is ludicrous.

As Fred Reed as recently put it:
"Note how insubstantial Trump has been, pretending to be what he isn’t and claiming to have done what he hasn’t. Does no one notice? He has heavy support from Evangelicals. Ask him to name the books of the Pentateuch, or the second book, or what church he regularly attended, or ever attended, in New York. He was going to end the wars, but what war has he ended? To reduce the trade deficit, but it has grown. To get rid of all illegal aliens withing two years, but have they gone? To bring back factories from China and Mexico, but how many have returned? He is called a law-and-order President. Yet he hid, besieged, in the White House during the greatest eruption of lawlessness the country has ever seen, with a statue being pulled down across the street from his house. His handling of the virus? America remains hardest hit in the world, and it worsens by the day."

The above quote barely scratches the surface of this incompetent narcissist's tenure. Add to that the corrosive effect he has had on our public discourse. Look at the tenor of this board.

I'm under no illusions about Biden. But right now, he's able to end Trumpism, and that's enough.

Shove it and your Union up your azz sideways. You are a spineless coward.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RJY66
The problem is that our ruination won't take "all" of us going nuts. Roughly half of the country or more is gonna vote for Biden. The only thing that saved us from President Hillary last time was the electoral college. IMO, if we were viable long term, Trump would take 70% of the popular vote.
This is the problem. Even if Trump pulls off another miracle and wins we are still only hanging on by our fingernails. They will win soon with another worse than Obama candidate. I know you don't it's possible to be worse than Obama but he just softened us up for the real push.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Add to that the corrosive effect he has had on our public discourse. Look at the tenor of this board.

Lol, what fuqking idiot, I was an asswhole long before Trump came to be.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why are the libs / Dems very vague in accusing Trump?

“His lack of character”
“He is racist”
“He hates women”

Give me a fuggin cold hard example. Not 3rd hand gossip from the bitches at the man bun barber shop.

Put up or shut up.

#maga

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Originally Posted by 12344mag

And look at that A sourass Canuk that would suck Bidens Cock in 3 seconds flat, and the dumbfuqk doesn't even know how to post a pic.

Sir, that was not nice of you to say. You don't know me. When the President lacks values and name calls, people start to think that's alright. It's not. Romney, McCain, Bush, Reagan all would never have stooped as low as Trump. That's one of my points. We should be working towards a better future...together.

Don't put Reagan's name in the same sentence with Romney, McCain or Bush. You and the 3 of them can suck my dick, nobody gives a fuqk what a liberal canuck says anyway.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Some clearly prefer a polished lying piece of**** over an abrasive city slicker that tells both the good and bad.
'Lifer" politicians work their way to the top by being slick polished liars. They certainly feel it unfair that an abrasive city slicker can just step to the front of the line after all of their years of lying to get there.
Sometimes the cart must become unsettled. Any time this happens feelers will be hurt.

I've got to admit that I never expected this type of vitriol and butt hurt........from the liars.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by benquick
Sweet dreams to ya all with your AR tuck sweetly under your pillow. But ask yourself is that what it is all about?????????

03/24/18 bent dick posted

"Did the now 9 year old surviver of Sandy Hook who spoke at Washington DC today get paid? Who got paid are the representatives and senators who took money from the NRA."

ben quick gun grabbing facist clown troll

Last edited by ribka; 10/28/20.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Aalf, you sir and others have been reported to the site owner and Moderator for being in violation of Forum Rules.

FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Aalf, you sir and others have been reported to the site owner and Moderator for being in violation of Forum Rules.

FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

LOL...

"I'm Tellin'! You called me a poo-poo head! Mooooooom!"

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

FORUM RULES

For as long as you’ve been here you really don’t know the libertarian sensibilities of the moderator do you?

Say what you like and if other respond a way you find distasteful ignore them. If you whine you attract attention and invite a pile-on.

Just some free advice based upon long time observation.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Take two Midol and don't call me.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

FORUM RULES

Maybe the senate will call these posters in and give them the what for........
Would that help your hurt feelers?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

FORUM RULES

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

FORUM RULES

File one of these:

[Linked Image from lh4.googleusercontent.com]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The troll tattled on Aalf?

Always an effeminate element to these Democrats and trolls.

I am MAGA.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whenever I see "cowboy" in someone's user name,I can't help but associate it with Hollywood's idea of a cowboy,Broke Back Mountain.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His handling of the virus? America remains hardest hit in the world, and it worsens by the day."

None of what you typed will stand up to scrutiny. Let's just play with this one idiotic comment.

Trump gave governors the latitude to manage their states as they see fit. He respected individual liberties in the process. Isn't it strange that the fascist you know as Trump decided to handle this one thing as a non-fascist? Make up your mind what he is and what you want him to be.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
His handling of the virus? America remains hardest hit in the world, and it worsens by the day."

None of what you typed will stand up to scrutiny. Let's just play with this one idiotic comment.

Trump gave governors the latitude to manage their states as they see fit. He respected individual liberties in the process. Isn't it strange that the fascist you know as Trump decided to handle this one thing as a non-fascist? Make up your mind what he is and what you want him to be.

Yep, these type posts are ALWAYS short on specifics....more 'hit & run[hide]' ALWAYS!

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Aren't some of the countries in Europe that did big lockdowns before having spikes now?

Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,345
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.