MOLON LABE
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Originally Posted by Eric308
I'm voting for Biden, though would prefer another choice. I voted 3rd party in 2016. Too many good men who have worked closely with the President have been very clear as to his utter lack of character. To think this is all a "deep state conspiracy" is ludicrous.

As Fred Reed as recently put it:
"Note how insubstantial Trump has been, pretending to be what he isn’t and claiming to have done what he hasn’t. Does no one notice? He has heavy support from Evangelicals. Ask him to name the books of the Pentateuch, or the second book, or what church he regularly attended, or ever attended, in New York. He was going to end the wars, but what war has he ended? To reduce the trade deficit, but it has grown. To get rid of all illegal aliens withing two years, but have they gone? To bring back factories from China and Mexico, but how many have returned? He is called a law-and-order President. Yet he hid, besieged, in the White House during the greatest eruption of lawlessness the country has ever seen, with a statue being pulled down across the street from his house. His handling of the virus? America remains hardest hit in the world, and it worsens by the day."

The above quote barely scratches the surface of this incompetent narcissist's tenure. Add to that the corrosive effect he has had on our public discourse. Look at the tenor of this board.

I'm under no illusions about Biden. But right now, he's able to end Trumpism, and that's enough.

I cannot vote in this country, but what you said makes sense and most rational people would likely agree with you.

Yeah, rational suckers can't wait to turn their countries over to muzzy mudder fuggers like they do in China and Japan, right? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/28/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
So many idiots, so little GAF....I hope every single one of you who read this truly and exactly reap what you sow, and no more nor less.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm voting for Biden, though would prefer another choice. I voted 3rd party in 2016. Too many good men who have worked closely with the President have been very clear as to his utter lack of character. To think this is all a "deep state conspiracy" is ludicrous.

"Note how insubstantial Trump has been, pretending to be what he isn’t and claiming to have done what he hasn’t. Does no one notice? He has heavy support from Evangelicals. Ask him to name the books of the Pentateuch, or the second book, or what church he regularly attended, or ever attended, in New York. He was going to end the wars, but what war has he ended? To reduce the trade deficit, but it has grown. To get rid of all illegal aliens withing two years, but have they gone? To bring back factories from China and Mexico, but how many have returned? He is called a law-and-order President. Yet he hid, besieged, in the White House during the greatest eruption of lawlessness the country has ever seen, with a statue being pulled down across the street from his house. His handling of the virus? America remains hardest hit in the world, and it worsens by the day."

The above quote barely scratches the surface of this incompetent narcissist's tenure. Add to that the corrosive effect he has had on our public discourse. Look at the tenor of this board.

I'm under no illusions about Biden. But right now, he's able to end Trumpism, and that's enough.

I cannot vote in this country, but what you said makes sense and most rational people would likely agree with you.
Says the guy who's prime minister is Justin Trudumb. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by renegade50
Aalf, you sir and others have been reported to the site owner and Moderator for being in violation of Forum Rules.

FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

LMFAO!!!

Yea, me too. What a cuck.

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by efw
[quote=CanadianLefty]Aalf, you sir and others have been reported to the site owner and Moderator for being in violation of Forum Rules.

FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

What a Donkus ! LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Aalf, you sir and others have been reported to the site owner and Moderator for being in violation of Forum Rules.

FORUM RULES

Since you're new, here's some good advice:

1. GFY

2. When you're in a hole, stop digging.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by AkMtnHntr; 10/28/20.

Steelhead

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just put them on ignore. People that vote for this ticket this year are dead to me anyway.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

FORUM RULES

Damn Tattletale, thanks to you I got an email from the moderator chewing my ass out for not telling you to choke on a dick!

Lol, Choke on a dick Dick.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 12344mag

FORUM RULES

Damn Tattletale, thanks to you I got an email from the moderator chewing my ass out for not telling you to choke on a dick!

Lefty is like the old Soviet snitch they had on every block tattling on other people. Worthless , Spineless Coward.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

FORUM RULES

Lefty is like the old Soviet snitch they had on every block tattling on other people. Worthless , Spineless Coward.

If Trump has done nothing else, he has shown us who those people are among us.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anybody that votes for Biden/ Harris needs to be declared [bleep] insane.

Only a true believing communist could support this ticket.

Did the early voting thing Monday afternoon for Trump and Pence.

A pox on Joe Biden's house.

Last edited by hillbillybear; 10/28/20.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Steelhead

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by copperking81

Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Man up and post it here. If you can justify doing it, quit being a pussy and admit it. Goes for folks sitting it out because you don’t like trump too.

We should know who the enemy amongst us is.

Back down Rambo.....................

It is going to be ok JM

This one here is a cloak and dagger liberal aren't you... mr. uncle joey biden voter. A little snake in the grass POS.

Yep, he's no Leroy or Suckermore or Gritner. He gets the big bucks. Near top of his class for a bachelors in psychology at a medium sized progressive univ.

He memorized the BS he was fed very well.

You nailed it Clouseau along with your trusty side kick (Cato) ...Gunner500

You two without a doubt bring me much humor, thank you gentlemen.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That's right, Lefty, what he said makes sense. You know, to these guys anyway...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Steelhead

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
I could care less about ISRO, Ginther, Leroy, Eric308, Canadian Lefty. It's obvious why they're here, and just as obvious their agenda.
It's the guys like Cowboytim that post here and truly believe they're doing the "right" thing by not supporting trump. If there was a moderate Democrat left in this world and actually running you could stomach it as a difference of opinion....but to cast a vote for a democrat ticket like this, in what is probably the most crucial moment in American history and could easily lead to us losing not only our freedoms and god given rights, but our very form of govt? It's absolutely inexcusable. Anyone that supports the leftwing agenda, the push to destroy capitalism, the push to destroy my culture and my heritage and my birthright, is my sworn enemy. I'm not tolerating or pretending to entertain their treason any longer. [bleep] every single one of them. Family or friend, old or young, no matter their race, gender, sexual preference. [bleep] every single one of them.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Yeah, she could win an erection.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Saw a Biden sign in a yard a mile or so away today.......

Wait till we get a foot of snow & I drive on by with my tractor......

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (Beagler410, 257 mag, 35, badwolf, BABore, 9 invisible), 1,420 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,061
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.