Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from plnami.blob.core.windows.net]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wabi, the actual definition of a submachine gun (known as a subgun for short) is an automatic weapon that fires pistol cartridges. Examples would be the Uzi and H&K MP5.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Thanks!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From the article:

“There will be officers with submachine guns,” the source said. “We’ve always had immense security, but there will be more. We’ll have extra patrols. The entire building can be shut down with one button.”

Um, I don't think so, think the security companies have that many tax stamps? On duty cops can carry them, we are still looking for one stolen from a TBI agent 5 years ago that has never surfaced...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
No security firm it’s going to be carrying fully automatic firearms in New York City. City state and federal Agencies only.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Wabi, the actual definition of a submachine gun (known as a subgun for short) is an automatic weapon that fires pistol cartridges. Examples would be the Uzi and H&K MP5.

Correct.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hard to know what to cheer for.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
But, they're still handing out torches to burn somebody else's house down.

Seems to me that it would have more of an impact if antifa burnt down property belonging to sitting democrat members.

I mean...I would notice that on the news.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Like diane frankenstein with "her" ccw license out in crackafornia, YOU don't need one, but "I" DO! crazy fuggin k u n t!

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

The definition of hypocrisy here.

These are the very same people who:

-Demand that you give up your 2nd Amendment rights.

-Lavishly fund and defend every anti-gun organization.

-Support BLM and the Defund the Police movement.

Now they all want guns and cops to protect them, their families and their property. With guns you shouldn’t have access too.

You see, these people are very important, and you aren’t. You should be grateful that they are alive, with you anxiously awaiting their next Tweet or Facebook post.

https://www.https//nypost.com/2020/...guards-for-possible-election-day-unrest/

RAS, nothing new here my friend. Money talks and bull chit walks . . . always has and always will. Chill!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
What many here on this forum can't seem to understand is that the LEO agencies in their current (and several past) iterations only exist to protect the interests of the rich and powerful.

Many here on this forum understand that you are consistently full of schidt.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by BamBam
No security firm it’s going to be carrying fully automatic firearms in New York City. City state and federal Agencies only.

Or - folks with political pull - and LOTS of money !

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mark shubert

I would bet that the security firms are licensed to carry full auto capabilities while on the job and if protecting Jews, they’ll probably have Uzis in keeping with the required ambiance.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I would bet that the security firms are licensed to carry full auto capabilities while on the job and if protecting Jews, they’ll probably have Uzis in keeping with the required ambiance.

You are a compulsive dumbass, restricted items are licensed to individuals and trusts, not security firms. The premier security firms operating in the US do not use NFA restricted weapons unless employed to protect WMD on Federal Sites. Those weapons are the the property of the USG agency that contracts the security company. Jews are smart as well as rich and can afford better than obsolete Uzis.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker

You are a compulsive dumbass, restricted items are licensed to individuals and trusts, not security firms. The premier security firms operating in the US do not use NFA restricted weapons unless employed to protect WMD on Federal Sites. Those weapons are the the property of the USG agency that contracts the security company. Jews are smart as well as rich and can afford better than obsolete Uzis.

mike r

On the rag, mikey?

Have another drink.

Thanks for the info.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

mike r

On the rag, mikey?

Have another drink.

Thanks for the info.

You are welcome, if you can find a lane in which you are competent, try to stay in it.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

mike r

On the rag, mikey?

Have another drink.

Thanks for the info.

You are welcome, if you can find a lane in which you are competent, try to stay in it.

mike r

Thank goodness for you, mikey.

We’re blessed to have you.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Private security firms are only permitted to use side arms, no long arms.(Unless something has recently changed)...Sidearms will have a magazine capacity of no more than 10 rounds, (unless) You are retired law-enforcement and your side arm was issued to you while you were a peace officer. Retired police officers in the city of New York are not permitted to carry a SideArm with a magazine capacity of more than 10 rounds unless it was a issued firearm, and they are not allowed to have on their carry license, More than eight pistols. Mayor d,Blasio‘s police entourage does not carry long arms in public,( Unless there is a Credible threat to his life.) And for all the Jew haters, this Will stir the pot. Rumors have it :-)Kennedy airport,EL-AL, (Israeli airlines) has a detachment Of military? Israeli Government employees? :-) To protect There aircraft from terrorist attack. There is always a suburban parked in close proximity to the aircraft 24/7 with a plethora of small arms. Only one hijacking in their history, not bad considering The amount of countries that would like to see them dead.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Private security firms are only permitted to use side arms, no long arms.(Unless something has recently changed)...Sidearms will have a magazine capacity of no more than 10 rounds, (unless) You are retired law-enforcement and your side arm was issued to you while you were a peace officer. Retired police officers in the city of New York are not permitted to carry a SideArm with a magazine capacity of more than 10 rounds unless it was a issued firearm, and they are not allowed to have on their carry license, More than eight pistols. Mayor d,Blasio‘s police entourage does not carry long arms in public,( Unless there is a Credible threat to his life.) And for all the Jew haters, this Will stir the pot. Rumors have it :-)Kennedy airport,EL-AL, (Israeli airlines) has a detachment Of military? Israeli Government employees? :-) To protect There aircraft from terrorist attack. There is always a suburban parked in close proximity to the aircraft 24/7 with a plethora of small arms. Only one hijacking in their history, not bad considering The amount of countries that would like to see them dead.

Thanks for the explanation and without the name calling.

I’d think that New York City SWAT folks maybe fall under different directives .

Having flown El Al twice makes one cognizant of what real security is.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

327 members (10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 36 invisible), 2,118 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,744
Posts18,495,156
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.