Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I voted for Biden

Attention whore.......

Bet she aint even from Tennessee.

Hell Jim for all we know it could be JeffO's puppet..... twisted schit

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Look it up

I know it will ph uck up your whole narrative on Chinese virus..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar

Hell Jim for all we know it could be JeffO's puppet..... twisted schit

With the number of puppets jeffo has had shouldn't we be calling him Geppetto?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
People that vote for these radicals don't think we could have some really bad time in the USA, not just these inconveniences from the Chicom Virus, but really hard times. If that old lunatic and that Radical Woman get elected do what they say they want to do, they will soon find out just how bad things can get. You think Obama's 4 dollar a gallon gas was bad? Just wait.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by reivertom
People that vote for these radicals don't think we could have some really bad time in the USA, not just these inconveniences from the Chicom Virus, but really hard times. If that old lunatic and that Radical Woman get elected do what they say they want to do, they will soon find out just how bad things can get. You think Obama's 4 dollar a gallon gas was bad? Just wait.

No need, I will be shocked if it isn't a Trump administration.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by reivertom

That's a lot of the problem. We've got a large chunk of the population thinking hard times is when Starbucks gets their order wrong. The line between doing ok and hell in a handbasket is a lot thinner than most libs think

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
McCain and Romney lost because the left went off the rails stupid. Trump is ripping the left the new ass they deserve. Once again, a libtard that knows better what someone else “needs”.

That’s your entire phuqqing party platform and why you’re so damn disliked.

No quarter for the left, you’ve worn out your welcome.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

LOL!!!!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I voted for Biden

NO accounting for stupidity.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I am not voting for a man. I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding. I am voting for Constitutional government. I am voting for a strong and viable military. I am voting for a vibrant economy. I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. I am voting for the freedom to worship. I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful. I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated. I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law. I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections. I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it. I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it. I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after. Let us all Make America Great Again.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can understand why someone wouldn't like Trump. Hell, I don't really like Trump. But seriously, to actually vote FOR Joe Biden and Camela Harris? The child molester/slut ticket? Are you THAT totally zoned out stupid?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raspy
I am not voting for a man. I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding. I am voting for Constitutional government. I am voting for a strong and viable military. I am voting for a vibrant economy. I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. I am voting for the freedom to worship. I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful. I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated. I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law. I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections. I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it. I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it. I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after. Let us all Make America Great Again.

Put out the ‘fire boys......Raspy said it all.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
To be clear, while Trump doesn't represent the Republican party's moral and religious values and has failed America while engraciating himself, the Biden side is too leftist to bring the country together. As Trump would say (but can't) people say that what the U.S. really needs is a Reagan, McCain, Romney-type person who can bring the country together and condemn the very hatred and conspiracies that a lot of forum members are spewing ....

Trump can damage the Republican party....

Why did you leave Canada Scott?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I voted for Biden

NO accounting for stupidity.

I've seen him other places and he's generally thought of as a Douche Bag so no surprises.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
He voted for Biden. All I need to know, to know I hope he dies a painful death. Soon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
I can understand why someone wouldn't like Trump. Hell, I don't really like Trump. But seriously, to actually vote FOR Joe Biden and Camela Harris? The child molester/slut ticket? Are you THAT totally zoned out stupid?

I have to think that they are hoping for a freebie to make up for a lifetime of poor decisions. Their arguments hold zero water. They would have to be terminally willfully ignorant not to recognize the hypocrisy in the the Bullshiite that they post.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump is what happens when the right tells the left “enough is enough”. How does Milquetoast Romney look now?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To be clear, while Trump doesn't represent the Republican party's moral and religious values and has failed America while engraciating himself, the Biden side is too leftist to bring the country together. As Trump would say (but can't) people say that what the U.S. really needs is a Reagan, McCain, Romney-type person who can bring the country together and condemn the very hatred and conspiracies that a lot of forum members are spewing ....

Trump can damage the Republican party....

Stfu already. McCain and Romney are rhinos who have little in common with conservatives. They can fugg off with you

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Forget the "bring it together" rhetoric.
It is time to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (222Sako, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 61 invisible), 2,619 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,522
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.