Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From the CONTEST thread.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Trump may be ahead at the end of voting day, but late ballots in a few swing states will push Biden over.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
From the CONTEST thread.

Trump may be ahead at the end of voting day, but late ballots in a few swing states will push Biden over.

Congratulations. I hope it feels good to be right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
From the CONTEST thread.

Congratulations. I hope it feels good to be right.

It makes me sick, but who couldn't see this schidt coming?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trump had a 120k vote lead in Wisconsin. Suddenly a police cruiser drives up to a Milwaukee precinct with 169,000 absentee ballots in the trunk and Biden takes 83% of them and the lead.

It’s so [bleep] blatant, it can’t be believed.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
65k mail in ballots just counted in Philly. Biden took 61k of them.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Trump had a 120k vote lead in Wisconsin. Suddenly a police cruiser drives up to a Milwaukee precinct with 169,000 absentee ballots in the trunk and Biden takes 83% of them and the lead.

Yes, but milwaukee county is done counting now. The remaining county's are all leaning red. Kenosha and Brown county are fairly large too. I think Trump may still win Wisconsin.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BWalker

Yes, but milwaukee county is done counting now. The remaining county's are all leaning red. Kenosha and Brown county are fairly large too. I think Trump may still win Wisconsin.

Not happening. The mail in ballots are rigged and those are all that is left.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Brown County is only 50% down counting. Have a little faith.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Whats the deal in Pennsylvania? Democrats need more time to fill in another 700,000 ballots for Biden?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s really not about faith. It’s about numbers. If the mail in ballots continue to come in for Biden at the rate they are, with the number left in these states that are up in the air, Trump can’t win. And that includes Georgia.

It’s f-ucking theft and fraud on a massive scale. Trump won the election. After the polls closed, they set about figure it out how many votes they needed to steal.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Pat85
Whats the deal in Pennsylvania? Democrats need more time to fill in another 700,000 ballots for Biden?

1.8 million mail in ballots remain to be counted there. Biden has been winning those 90/10.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pat85

Yep, they have 3 more days to accept mail in votes & 6 days to count...............I mean manufacture, votes.

Biden will win PA w/o a doubt, Demons won't let Trump win; same in Demon controlled (vote counting) in MI.

MM

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

1.8 million mail in ballots remain to be counted there. Biden has been winning those 90/10.

As expected.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Biden will win PA w/o a doubt, Demons won't let Trump win; same in Demon controlled (vote counting) in MI.

MM

He can't win Pa, never could. Steal it yes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They’re going to steal this damned thing. I’m trying not to be pessimistic, but they really are going to do it. I knew they would, but still, watching it happen before your eyes is a shock.

Spot on.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Assuming he holds GA, still has to win Michigan AND Pennsylvania. His lead in Michigan is pretty much already gone.

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
They’re going to steal this damned thing. I’m trying not to be pessimistic, but they really are going to do it. I knew they would, but still, watching it happen before your eyes is a shock.

Not sure how its shocking, there has been talk about it for six months now. We all knew this was coming. Hell, Pennsylvania's Governor Wolf openly said Trump will not be allowed to win his state. Biden made a gafe openly admitting to having the largest and best voter fraud organization ever. They don't even care anymore, its overt and their proud of it.

...and at the end of the day, why would they care? What do they have to fear?? The media is either insolent or complicit, the FBI is completely corrupt, left wing rioters have been burning and looting for six months now without consequence. Social media is operating an aggressive campaign to silence conservative voices without fear of prosecution. We are literally watching a revolution take place before are very eyes that started at the beginning of this year with COVID, which was nothing more than a very well planned operation to help subvert this years election.

What have conservatives done? We've complained in online forums and social media, and aside from that, we have jobs to attend to in order to feed our families and pay our mortgages. That pay by the way, taxed to fund the revolution which will be our eventual demise.

Again, if you're shocked at the way this election is heading, i.e. open voter fraud, you've been asleep at the wheel for the past six months to a year, or pretending it wasn't true or possible.

Last edited by J23; 11/04/20.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by J23

Not sure how its shocking, there has been talk about it for six months now. We all knew this was coming. Hell, Pennsylvania's Governor Wolf openly said Trump will not be allowed to win his state. Biden made a gafe openly admitting to having the largest and best voter fraud organization ever. They don't even care anymore, its overt and their proud of it.

...and at the end of the day, why would they care? What do they have to fear?? The media is either insolent or complicit, the FBI is completely corrupt, left wing rioters have been burning and looting for six months now without consequence. Social media is operating an aggressive campaign to silence conservative voices without fear of prosecution. We are literally watching a revolution take place before are very eyes that started at the beginning of this year with COVID, which was nothing more than a very well planned operation to help subvert this years election.

What have conservatives done? We've complained in online forums and social media, and aside from that, we have jobs to attend to in order to feed our families and pay our mortgages. That pay by the way, taxed to fund the revolution which will be our eventual demise.

Again, if you're shocked at the way this election is heading, i.e. open voter fraud, you've been asleep at the wheel for the past six months to a year, or pretending it wasn't true or possible.

Oh, I know all that. But it still is shocking watching it happen in real time.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by J23

Your right, I was pretending I didn't live in a Banana Republic.

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by J23

Oh, I know all that. But it still is shocking watching it happen in real time.

Like watching a car accident in real time. It happens every day, but its surreal when it happens right in front of you.

...or in our case, we're IN the car wreck.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,865
Posts18,517,909
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.