Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Will Brownells, Midway, etc., be turning over to the Feds their lists of customers who've purchased them?

One more reason why it’s better to support local shops. That, and cash of course.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

California has lost in court on the 10 round magazine rule twice making them illegal. I believe it goes to Supreme court next.

Also almost no one turned in any magazine. First thing is people understand you can not steal some ones property with

out compensation. That was what they were doing. Everyone waiting on next Courts ruling. Also no one knows who has what in the State.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Picked me up a 13 round Glock mag today for $31.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking

Oh crap viking... now you are on the "list"

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Just use your lame azz 10 round mags at the shooting range and keep your real mags hidden in your go bag. When the man bun brigade shows up in your neighborhood, pull out the real mags and use them. When the police show up, throw the 30 round mags on some dead bodies.

I suspect they make--or will--10 rounders that are identical in shape to 30 rounders. Use those at the range.

Keep the 30-rounders to defend yourselves against criminals, communists, and democrats. But then I repeat myself.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I have access to about 20 or so factory hicaps for a usp45. Speaking for a friend of course, all hell. I have plenty of ammo to fill them also...screw hiding it.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
For some reason I was never a fan of the 30 rounders for ARs. I always liked the 20's. I think it was the way I shoot in prone position, don't know for sure.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I guess i need to find pictures of these things.

All i have is 5 or 20 round mags. whistle

Snork!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Joe Dementia Biden manages to steal the election, I look forward to living as a federal felon in violation of his proposed anti-gun laws. The People will nullify said laws by not complying.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
If we can manage to keep the senate (think about donating to the two senate runoff candidates in Ga) we won't have to worry about the magazine law or taxes on semi autos. I think the scarier might be a ban on online ammo/component sales. He might be able to pull that off via ATF or DOT decree.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Will Brownells, Midway, etc., be turning over to the Feds their lists of customers who've purchased them?

I hope it doesn't get that bad.
I also wonder what can be done by Executive Order ?

We still have the Senate and (hopefully) the SCOTUS

It all hinges on run off in GA, and the Dems will steal those with impunity.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

I hope it doesn't get that bad.
I also wonder what can be done by Executive Order ?

We still have the Senate and (hopefully) the SCOTUS

Don't forget about the court packing.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd be surprised at this point if we keep the Senate. If we do I have no confidence in Collins, Murkowski, and Romney anyway

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But Sycamore told me we can count on Mitch..... wtf

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by moosemike
I'd be surprised at this point if we keep the Senate. If we do I have no confidence in Collins, Murkowski, and Romney anyway

Romney won't lift a finger to stop draconian new gun laws.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by moosemike

Probably wouldn't matter, With the majority a bill wouldn't likely get out of committee. Without a majority you can count on the dems running the table.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by viking

Oh crap viking... now you are on the "list"

Oops eh

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

California has lost in court on the 10 round magazine rule twice making them illegal. I believe it goes to Supreme court next.

Also almost no one turned in any magazine. First thing is people understand you can not steal some ones property with

out compensation. That was what they were doing. Everyone waiting on next Courts ruling. Also no one knows who has what in the State.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffsb&q=CA+magazine+court+case&ia=web

Seems a 3 judge panel of the 9th Circuit has upheld Judge Benitez's ruling, so yes the State has lost twice so far.

The State has requested an En Banc review of the 3 Judge panel and as far as I know that's where it stands today.

If the 9th hears it En Banc, whichever side loses then it to go to the Supremes.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
For some reason I was never a fan of the 30 rounders for ARs. I always liked the 20's. I think it was the way I shoot in prone position, don't know for sure.

I've always liked the 20 round ASC steel mags. Lots of newer designed mags out there but the 20 round steel asc are still my favorite. They handle a bit longer round and they are short enough to use prone and off the bench.

Bb

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I will not turn any mags in nor guns either. No compromise, now or ever.
Ditto...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (10gaugemag, 270cowboy, 21, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,812
Posts18,536,710
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.