Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
A sad day for a great/once great nation.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Since Pelosi lost a half dozen seats in the House and the commies now have a highest percentage of those remaining D seats, I wonder if they'll schit can Pelosi as speaker.

In a Heartbeat!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Fox is commie?? WOW

That has been obvious for a very long time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The radical left hates you! and you! a day of reckoning is coming.... after they get the guns

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A sad day for a great/once great nation.

Indeed! And it will be an ending for a great nation if the thieves are allowed to steal this election. America as we know and love it is done!😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Eric308
A great day for this Nation. Our long national nightmare is nearly over.

Yep, back to high taxes and high heating oil and gasoline prices.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Brother Jag, the parasite class is rejoicing....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The party of feelings. Sheep.

Yup.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do not forget wars and possibly nuclear wars. Biden is not president nor will he ever be.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 11/07/20.
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y

Nope, you wont be able to buy gas at any price. Biden said he was going to get rid of fossil fuels altogether. Cant believe anyone is actually stupid enough to vote for that or him.

As far as the 2nd amendment goes, anyone who owns guns, values their personal freedoms, and voted D are the biggest idiots of them all.

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by TheTroutnut
So, whose fault is the rest of the deaths from covid worldwide?

Depends on the country and the steps their leadership took.

The US per capita death rate isn’t too bad actually. You’re saying the US, with open travel, the hub of the world essentially, should hve had 1/4 of the deaths?

We're the richest country in the world, the center of biomedical technology, and we somehow have the 11th worst per capita death rate out of 150 countries where that number's been tracked. We're only about 7 % behind the top 5 worst. That's unacceptable.

The level of international travel has very little to do with it as this point. Covid got into this country initially through international travel, but what happened once it got here is on Trump and his supporters. His constant downplaying of the risk for political purposes, his early failures to quickly ramp up production of PPE and testing supplies, and above all his politicization of mask-wearing and social distancing (and of the whole idea of taking the pandemic seriously) are directly responsible for the fact that the United States had one of the worst responses to this thing instead of one of the best responses. His idiot followers refusing to take precautions and spreading this thing like wildfire are the primary reason why it's so far out of control right now.

You’re a [bleep] retard.

No. Look back at how you did in school, through whatever grades you completed. We both know you're in no position to be questioning anyone else's intelligence, least of all somebody smart enough to see through Trump.

Doesn't matter how good our medicine is. As a nation, we are extremely unhealthy. In particular, obesity and all it's related problems. Covid kills via inflammation, and obesity makes that much worse.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So, whose fault is the rest of the deaths from covid worldwide?

Depends on the country and the steps their leadership took.

The US per capita death rate isn’t too bad actually. You’re saying the US, with open travel, the hub of the world essentially, should hve had 1/4 of the deaths?

We're the richest country in the world, the center of biomedical technology, and we somehow have the 11th worst per capita death rate out of 150 countries where that number's been tracked. We're only about 7 % behind the top 5 worst. That's unacceptable.

The level of international travel has very little to do with it as this point. Covid got into this country initially through international travel, but what happened once it got here is on Trump and his supporters. His constant downplaying of the risk for political purposes, his early failures to quickly ramp up production of PPE and testing supplies, and above all his politicization of mask-wearing and social distancing (and of the whole idea of taking the pandemic seriously) are directly responsible for the fact that the United States had one of the worst responses to this thing instead of one of the best responses. His idiot followers refusing to take precautions and spreading this thing like wildfire are the primary reason why it's so far out of control right now.

You’re a [bleep] retard.

No. Look back at how you did in school, through whatever grades you completed. We both know you're in no position to be questioning anyone else's intelligence, least of all somebody smart enough to see through Trump.

Too be as naive as you must be nice.. 1. Couple weeks from inauguration reports on covid will fall off tremendously. MSM has to set Biden up for success. 2. By February the mention of Chinese flu will be talked about at midnight on MSM. 3. By May timeframe coronavirus will not be mentioned. 4. Your beloved party will tackle some obscure talking point mentioned in the election to appease the party. Probably free college, maybe health care once again but Obama care is headed to the Supreme Court and will be axed. Don’t think gun control will be on the agenda first year that’s like yr 2 or 3.. There is nothing really to fix, oh wait that pesky tax cuts. That’s what they will ph uck up.. You idiots thinking they care about you and your bank account lol..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
This hasn't been an election...it's been a coup!!! If this were reversed, building would be burning, windows broken, places looted. They are lucky Republicans don't do that kind of thing. Maybe they should!!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by yukon254

Nope, you wont be able to buy gas at any price. Biden said he was going to get rid of fossil fuels altogether. Cant believe anyone is actually stupid enough to vote for that or him.

As far as the 2nd amendment goes, anyone who owns guns, values their personal freedoms, and voted D are the biggest idiots of them all.

I know a guy who shoots high power owns couple AR15 voted for Biden. Said he’s tired of the divisiveness and relied on his Christian faith to help him vote some chit like that lol. I was like wtf..

Last edited by 79S; 11/07/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It’s not over. Deck is stacked but we knew it would be.

Last edited by AKduck; 11/07/20.

Yup.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Time for the purge. I'm ready...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Thank goodness we're going back to having sane, competent, qualified people in charge of the country.

Putting everything in the hands of a self-obsessed reality TV villain and conspiracy theorist just didn't work very well. We gave it a try. Many of us said it wasn't a great idea, but some of you didn't listen. Now we're losing a 9/11 worth of civilian lives every 2-3 days to a pandemic that wouldn't have been even 1/4th this severe with competent leadership.

The country might not have survived another four years of completely incompetent rule. President Biden will put us back on track. The least intelligent people on the right will continue to fall for the conspiracy theories Trump makes up to avoid coming to grips with being a loser, but there's nothing they can to do overturn Biden's margin in the will of the people.

TFF.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It took them 5 yrs, but they've finally cheated him out of office. I say it's time to go to town, and not with a sign.

Last edited by grovey; 11/07/20.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
We all know there was no way that creepy kid sniffer could win a legitimate election. Now how to dismantle that fraudulent process and the people behind it.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by grovey
It took them 5 yrs, but they've finally cheated him out of office. I say it's time to go to town, and not with a sign.

Give it a couple weeks. This is like the Julio Cesar Chavez fight where he lost all rounds but knocked out his opponent with fifteen seconds left in the last round.
God's man is Trump. He will get four more years.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,715 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,904
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.