Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
No, dead people didn't vote in Philadelphia, elections boss says

Philadelphia City Commissioner Al Schmidt said Wednesday that despite claims spreading in conservative circles online, there's no evidence that any dead people voted in the city.

"I have seen the most fantastical things on social media, making completely ridiculous allegations that have no basis in fact at all and seen them spread," Schmidt, a Republican co-chair of the three-member panel in charge of the city's elections, told CNN in an interview.

He cited a report about "a long list of people that they said were dead voters who voted in Philadelphia. So, when we took a break between everything else that we're doing, we looked it up, each one of them to see what their vote history was. Not a single one of them voted in Philadelphia after they died," Schmidt said.

The conspiracy theory was shared last week by Rudy Giuliani and Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, among others on the right.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by benquick
You guys are being played. Trumps tweeting about massive voter fraud doesn't make it so. We ALL know how honest and truthful he is. LOL

Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Bump this up for the losers here claiming there is no evidence of voter fraud.

That still isnt evidence hahahahahahahaha

Show up in court with a independently written internet article as your evidence and see how long until the judge laughs harder at you than I do regularly do!

Yes, Trump and ilk are making some wild claims. The burden of proof is on them. He's done it before and nothing comes of it. Just more dirt on his mountain of lies.

What's the problem guys? You spent three and a half years and over $48 million in taxpayer funds claiming russian collusion with no evidence.

Prove the 230 witnesses who signed affidavits are lying.

Again, your lost...

You have hear say... you need factual evidence that proves any of the 77mil votes for Biden were fake.... good luck, because the ballots dont have our names on them. You’ll need actual evidence that the machines made large inaccurate reporting.

People stating as such, isnt hard evidence, and the burden of proof is on the accuser, which is the Trump campaign.

I think someone is a bit nervous. Trump is going to ram it right up the lefts @ss again. You're smart enough to know it's coming, but to stupid to do anything about it.

S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S

Philadelphia City Commissioner Al Schmidt said Wednesday that despite claims spreading in conservative circles online, there's no evidence that any dead people voted in the city.

"I have seen the most fantastical things on social media, making completely ridiculous allegations that have no basis in fact at all and seen them spread," Schmidt, a Republican co-chair of the three-member panel in charge of the city's elections, told CNN in an interview.

He cited a report about "a long list of people that they said were dead voters who voted in Philadelphia. So, when we took a break between everything else that we're doing, we looked it up, each one of them to see what their vote history was. Not a single one of them voted in Philadelphia after they died," Schmidt said.

The conspiracy theory was shared last week by Rudy Giuliani and Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, among others on the right.

You both are lying.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain
So the commies don’t bother defending the fraud, they laugh and say haha you can’t prove it. This should bother every single American. Democracy is sacred. This is banana republic dictator [bleep]. Absolutely embarrassing. This is how violent uprisings start, the reason the founders gave us the 2nd.

Three year old's trapped in adult bodies.
They put party power and emotional ego before country and the constitution.

Its funny that you say that given our situation... you have someone who lost an election decided by the people of this country and he is suing left and right in true Trump fashion... which is questioning the very basis of our democracy! Of course thats clearly over your head given your assertion the Dem’s need to prove all votes were legal hahahaha

Nobody has lost or won the election dumass. Get informed or get the fuq off the forum you fuqing low information democrat voter. You're just embarrassing yourself.

S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S

You both are lying.
So the commies don’t bother defending the fraud, they laugh and say haha you can’t prove it. This should bother every single American. Democracy is sacred. This is banana republic dictator [bleep]. Absolutely embarrassing. This is how violent uprisings start, the reason the founders gave us the 2nd.

Its funny that you say that given our situation... you have someone who lost an election decided by the people of this country and he is suing left and right in true Trump fashion... which is questioning the very basis of our democracy! Of course thats clearly over your head given your assertion the Dem’s need to prove all votes were legal hahahaha

Prove he lost the election. Where's the certification.
Prove it or you're a liar

Hahahahahahahahah are you 5?

Where's the cert.?

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What I know is that there were some hinky stuff going on that doesn't pass the smell test. The whole keeping out or keeping away Republican poll watchers is suspicious as hell. That doesn't prove anything dishonest went on but it certainly gave the opportunity for shenanigans. One has to wonder why that was done when it was illegal and looked so bad? There are allegations that large blocks of votes came in over night that were almost totally in favor of Biden. A statistical anomaly. It's also suspicious that most of the swing States which Pres. Trump had a lead all turned to Biden when the mail-in ballots were counted, and, that most of the Democrat controlled districts waited until the end to report. (Maybe so they could figure out how many votes they HAD to come up with to put Biden over the top?). No, this doesn't prove anything but it sure looks bad and is exactly what an unscrupulous party would need to do in order to be able to commit fraud. If it looks like dung, and smells like dung, it's probably dung. Now it's up to the President and his staff and the the Gov't to determine if fraud did occur and present the proof to the American people. It may be a very difficult thing to be able to prove ENOUGH fraud occurred to affect the result of the election but some obviously occurred. I wish Pres.Trump luck.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by copperking81

Nobody has lost or won the election dumass. Get informed or get the fuq off the forum you fuqing low information democrat voter. You're just embarrassing yourself.

There are only a few hanging on to this thing...

S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by copperking81

Its the hi point of his day....pretty pathetic being a liar.

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Ejp dumbass..

"Not too mention"..

And you're the spelling bee winner? Gotcha.

Illiterate fugk.

Living full-time in your head now rent free.

Now get back over to DU and suck those metro purple haired female antifa balls.

LMAO.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
You guys are being played. Trumps tweeting about massive voter fraud doesn't make it so. We ALL know how honest and truthful he is. LOL

And we ALL know how truthful, and honest the Dem liberals are ! smile smile smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I know when I voted, the clerk said my name and the clerk next to her said a ballot number. First clerk entered it in her laptop. Small piece of paper on the front of my ballot cover had my name and ballot # on it.

After I sent it through the tabulater, the guy running it took the piece of paper off and put it in a stack.

Yes, my ballot number is in my name a paper recount can be easily traced. I'm sure mail in and absentee ballots can be traced the same way

👌
I had written that into my post but after remembering that I'm dealing with someone who's mouth is used as a night depository for a sperm bank I figured it's a waste of time and erased it. And yes the process is the same for absentee/mail-in ballots.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

And Proven Liars saying it didn't happen doesn't make it so either.

A little song for you Bendover.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Prove all the ballots were legal and clean. Prove there was no fraud.

The dossier in russia russia russia was a fraud from the beginning .
That didn't bother you.

Reversal of the burden of proof??? How does that work in a democratic system? Still there is a presumption of innocence.

Elmer Keith
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
It's MAGIC. Watch the D vote jump UP and the R vote jump DOWN at the 2:45 mark.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/3PUpbMyrOtjF

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Me an Leroy an Ejit, we be say, "Hay bro, Unca Joe, he be OK.."

Biden tells the truth. https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status/1320109511630295040?s=09.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/12/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Ejp dumbass..

"Not too mention"..

Illiterate fugk.

LMAO.

Dumberthandirt bragging about his businesses... very lucrative... infuses them with capital from his SS check hahahahahahaha

Clearly your in over your head retard... hahahahahahahaha

Your a couple commas short of being in the same league there smarty pants hhahahahahaha “capitalize my business or buy guns with my ss check” hahahahahahaha

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I know when I voted, the clerk said my name and the clerk next to her said a ballot number. First clerk entered it in her laptop. Small piece of paper on the front of my ballot cover had my name and ballot # on it.

After I sent it through the tabulater, the guy running it took the piece of paper off and put it in a stack.

Yes, my ballot number is in my name a paper recount can be easily traced. I'm sure mail in and absentee ballots can be traced the same way

👌
I had written that into my post but after remembering that I'm dealing with someone who's mouth is used as a night depository for a sperm bank I figured it's a waste of time and erased it. And yes the process is the same for absentee/mail-in ballots.

You two stupid [bleep] are really going to argue that your ballot is recorded with your name?

Its called “The Australian Ballot” and its been used in the US since 1884... the only state which “permits” the “voters” to use an open ballot is WV, but its up to the “voter”.

Mail in ballots have sleeves, or secondary envelops to validate the voters ability to vote, same as ID checks at actual voting stations...

However you two stupid fuqs, your actual ballot is not tied to you once cast... The right to an anonymous vote is a cornerstone of the U.S. democratic process.... of course you two commie loving stupid retarded fuqs already knew that right? Welcome to civics 101 covered in the 6th grade you rejects!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Nevada- Military families on Trump's list of so called fraudulent voters.
Nevada-

ON Jan 20th Biden will become president. And all of Trump's crap and lies will not change that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Ejp dumbass..

"Not too mention"..

Illiterate fugk.

LMAO.

Dumberthandirt bragging about his businesses... very lucrative... infuses them with capital from his SS check hahahahahahaha

Clearly your in over your head retard... hahahahahahahaha

Your a couple commas short of being in the same league there smarty pants hhahahahahaha “capitalize my business or buy guns with my ss check” hahahahahahaha

You couldn't even follow me around for a day in the hood, moron.

You'd be pissin your panties the first time one of the brothers came up to the truck.

You are nothing more than mommy's abject failure who should have stayed in daddy's pants, who has to come here to try to antagonize Conservatives and Patriots.

Yeah. Good luck with that, commie. Now go suck on a Glock.

LMAO.. at you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ElmerKeith

Prove all the ballots were legal and clean. Prove there was no fraud.

The dossier in russia russia russia was a fraud from the beginning .
That didn't bother you.

Reversal of the burden of proof??? How does that work in a democratic system? Still there is a presumption of innocence.

Thats the point. The system is rigged. No rules for you? None for us.

Ask the trolls here why they don't want total transparency?
The dems are fighting to the bitter end to hide their fraud because they know they are breaking the law.

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 79 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,714
Posts18,494,533
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.