Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by burrinho
Originally Posted by copperking81

Ohhh Jesus Christ... here we go with the links. He's been feverishly collecting these all day long waiting for the moment to strike.

Well, I too have been collecting a bunch. Here's another for you to pass on to your mom. Fortunately, it's treatable.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/default.htm

Maybe you do things differently in your family than the rest of the fellows here. Glad you at least know what STI's are. Made me laugh though.

HA HA HA

He does seem to be very sexually frustrated, he turns a lot of political threads into awkward sexual suggestions. It wouldnt surprise me if he is one of those closet macho homo’s... the ones who have the red high heels whiles wearing the boxers and wife beaters, just pure confusion with his type.

I think you need a big brother too.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Ohhh Jesus Christ... here we go with the links. He's been feverishly collecting these all day long waiting for the moment to strike.

Well, I too have been collecting a bunch. Here's another for you to pass on to your mom. Fortunately, it's treatable.

Maybe you do things differently in your family than the rest of the fellows here. Glad you at least know what STI's are. Made me laugh though.

HA HA HA

He does seem to be very sexually frustrated, he turns a lot of political threads into awkward sexual suggestions. It wouldnt surprise me if he is one of those closet macho homo’s... the ones who have the red high heels whiles wearing the boxers and wife beaters, just pure confusion with his type.

I now have adopted you

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

HA HA HA

I been saying not to argue with Ejits. The dont believe what their eyes see, only what they hear on CNN TV.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jaguartx

HA HA HA

I been saying not to argue with Ejits. The dont believe what their eyes see, only what they hear on CNN TV.

I'm not arguing with them. I only argue and debate with people I respect. These morons are only worthy of mockery and ridicule and they should get that treatment at every turn. They're abject failures... don't treat them seriously.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
JagTampax, so exactly what does the YouTube video of pretty Arizona scenery have to do with Trump's lawyers? How does it add to your argument?

So Trump's lawyers stretched their argument as far as it could go without lying, in front of a judge. That is their job they represented Trump well. What's wrong with that? Maybe the position they were charged with representing is where the problems sit.

Since we are posting stupid [bleep] how about this:

https://robbreport.com/motors/marine/trump-voters-boat-owners-states-1234579941/

The Boat Parade Is Over: Donald Trump Lost 4 of the Top 5 States for Boat Ownership
Ask Donald Trump how boaters feel about him and he’d likely tell you they love him, pointing to all the boat parades held in his honor ahead of the 2020 general election. It might be that other people in the communities where those boats are docked don’t seem to share those feelings.

While votes are still being counted across the nation, Trump appears to have lost four of the top five states for boat ownership, something Politico magazine contributing editor Bill Scher pointed out on Friday. Although Trump won Florida, the state with the most registered boats, the rest of the top five—Minnesota, Michigan, California and Wisconsin—all voted in favor of former Vice President Joe Biden.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
JagTampax, so exactly what does the YouTube video of pretty Arizona scenery have to do with Trump's lawyers? How does it add to your argument?

So Trump's lawyers stretched their argument as far as it could go without lying, in front of a judge. That is their job they represented Trump well. What's wrong with that? Maybe the position they were charged with representing is where the problems sit.

Since we are posting stupid [bleep] how about this:

https://robbreport.com/motors/marine/trump-voters-boat-owners-states-1234579941/

The Boat Parade Is Over: Donald Trump Lost 4 of the Top 5 States for Boat Ownership
Ask Donald Trump how boaters feel about him and he’d likely tell you they love him, pointing to all the boat parades held in his honor ahead of the 2020 general election. It might be that other people in the communities where those boats are docked don’t seem to share those feelings.

While votes are still being counted across the nation, Trump appears to have lost four of the top five states for boat ownership, something Politico magazine contributing editor Bill Scher pointed out on Friday. Although Trump won Florida, the state with the most registered boats, the rest of the top five—Minnesota, Michigan, California and Wisconsin—all voted in favor of former Vice President Joe Biden.

This guy right here is a great example of a born to be loser.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx

HA HA HA

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15408931/1

Just a friendly reminder of this master piece there Mr. Believe what they see!! Lmao

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 67 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,536
Posts18,472,786
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.