Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
And why the F are these servers overseas and not in a secure location stateside?

Or better yet, why are we buying voting software for our national elections from companies in foreign countries?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So now we are on the “electronic” voting machines, but what ever happened to the sting operation with the “watermarked” paper ballots.

Seems as though this has come and gone.

What’s next after Dominion disappears under Barr’s rug.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Hello Don, this is bigsqueeze from the campfire, I have some voter fraud information to give you.

You don't have me on speaker do you?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Dominion Vote Rigging Systems has quite a few of our favorite people investing in it. I'm guessing I know the reason why.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
And why the F are these servers overseas and not in a secure location stateside?

Or better yet, why are we buying voting software for our national elections from companies in foreign countries?

Part of the master plan.

Demorats are skilled in Devious.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
So now we are on the “electronic” voting machines, but what ever happened to the sting operation with the “watermarked” paper ballots.

The local reservation just told me that your official native America name is Chief Dark Cloud.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ISRO
Hello Don, this is bigsqueeze from the campfire, I have some voter fraud information to give you.

Playing with your new toy, yeah?

That's good. Give your penis a break

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The local reservation just told me that your official native America name is Chief Dark Cloud.

I thought it was “Two Dogs F*cking”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somewhere there’s a stoned 15 year old kid in a basement that could figure out the Dominion schit in about 20 minutes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I thought it was “Two Dogs F*cking”.

LOL, seriously, let's see how it plays out before we jump in front of a bus just yet.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It’s a serious question though.

If this was indeed a “sting” operation with DHS marked ballots, that would secure Trumps victory, what happened to that “plan”

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ISRO

Playing with your new toy, yeah?

That's good. Give your penis a break

Hello, yes I am trying to call my brother LocalDummy on the campfire to inform him we are all voting for Trump

If he doesn't answer just leave him a message as his ex-wife may have taken his phone........

LOL

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (35, 444Matt, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 5 invisible), 1,538 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,298
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.