Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
30,000 in sight due to news on Covid vaccine. Just think if Trump could pull off a trade deal of some sort with China. DOW would shoot to 35,000. be difficult to get that done right now.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
And we don't need Biden's market crashing 6 week shutdown that his virus guru slaims "we have a whole pool of money to pay people's salaries with". Jeez.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wait till Biden shuts the economy down for 3 months. That will send the Dow into a tailspin. Better get out now, dive back in April/May.

But don't worry, everything is going to be free those 3 months.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of the biggest untapped resources the democrats love to get their hands on and extreme left of their party had talked about it ie AOC and that’s tapping into the 401k/TSP accounts. That’s 3.8 trillion dollars of money sitting there. Ph uckers who voted for Biden will regret the day they filled that circle in next to his name.

Last edited by 79S; 11/17/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Methinks Biden would be pretty hamstrung even if he we're not surfing ten-thousand small fraudulent acts and perhaps a few big digital ones.

Will his master's hand him executive orders to sign hat violate the constitution?

Will the legislature rubber stamp him?

Will the Supreme Court sit idly by?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You pay taxes when you withdraw the money from the 401k unless it is a Roth 401k. What she don't understand is you have to withdraw a minimum amount after you reach 70 1/2. Supposed to withdraw it all by they time you are 85. This is retirement money, not taxable money. Hope the GOP keeps the senate and takes the house. California Democrats are pouring into Georgia senate races. Georgia needs to keep close tabs on this runoff race. We need at least one to control the senate to keep Demoncrats from passing anything. Pray and send money to the two Georgia Republicans.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats don’t give a chit about our retirement money they want it now. If the extreme left ever gets enough people in congress watch out. They will have you paying taxes on that money now! You will be bringing in your 401 statement oh you have 300K in your 401k 10% tax uh you owe us 30k. Will you be paying that in full today?? Or payment plan..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Like taking a credit card advance at the market top to buy stocks.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Most 401's are tax deferred, Roth's taxes are prepaid. They ever think of taking 401's there will be a war!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 79S
One of the biggest untapped resources the democrats love to get their hands on and extreme left of their party had talked about it ie AOC and that’s tapping into the 401k/TSP accounts. That’s 3.8 trillion dollars of money sitting there. Ph uckers who voted for Biden will regret the day they filled that circle in next to his name.

Pelosi has been hitting on that theme for years now and said that Roth IRA s were “presently off limits “. Presently.

Ask Dutch what the government in the Netherlands did to their citizens’ retirement accounts. His brother there got whacked. It can surely happen here under the democrats and most likely will in the years to come in some fashion.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Sako76
Most 401's are tax deferred, Roth's taxes are prepaid. They ever think of taking 401's there will be a war!

I doubt that, Sako.

Hell, they just absconded with an election and what’s come of that to date? Plus the Genx and millenials will cheer and say that ‘the rich folks had it coming ‘

With Roberts don’t look to the scotus to save your ass.

Jmo

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They will count that money towards your income bump you up to the next tax bracket.. Yeah ol Biden, pelosi, Schumer just looking out for us.. the chickens will come home to roost for a bunch of these democrats that have 401k’s.. I’m sure they will manage to blame the evil republicans..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My mom started bad mouthing Trump. The old man asked her how much was in her 401k, then asked how much of that she was willing to share with a bunch of 25year olds on dope with 6 kids that don’t want to work.
She was singing Trumps praises from them on!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most of Democrat trolls on here don’t have 401k’s sure they will tell you they are sitting good with investments and eat rib eye steaks every night. When in reality they are surviving on some type government aid. Like social security

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 79S
They will count that money towards your income bump you up to the next tax bracket.. Yeah ol Biden, pelosi, Schumer just looking out for us.. the chickens will come home to roost for a bunch of these democrats that have 401k’s.. I’m sure they will manage to blame the evil republicans..

Fuggin sickening ain’t it.
This year those who had RMDs were allowed to put back what they had to take out and without penalty or just not take it at all and without penalty.

Trump had also ordered Treasury to find a recalculation of the RMD withdrawal factor to effect a lower withdrawal rate because of longevity increases. That’s not happened yet and hopefully The Treasury Secretary can punch that through before January

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
If Biden gets in oval office, and that's a big if, he's gonna be printing trillions more. The stock market likes big budget deficits. I wouldn't be getting out yet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The big reset.... google it

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
If Biden gets in oval office, and that's a big if, he's gonna be printing trillions more. The stock market likes big budget deficits. I wouldn't be getting out yet.

He’ll be raising taxes too just like he promised to do.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition. Let’s get this party started.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looking for a fund to put a few bucks in. Bought in on some index funds at the dips but not sure if I should wait for another dip or look to another sector?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,477,994
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.