B
100% Myth, If they ever existed,
They don't now.

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Folks like to project their own intelligence, or lack thereof, on others. Similarly they project their own lack of intelligence on alleged hominids. Or they project the intelligence of cougars and deer on hominids. Amusing to think that these creatures, if they exist, can't recognize patterns and learn, or teach. They probabaly have bets and contests about whether some dumba$$ hunter's game cam is looking out on that next crossing, and what kind it is.

If they exist, then they're very intelligent and savvy. Probably susceptible to smallpox, and died out in numbers thanks to gold prospectors and trappers.

And then there are those who project their experience in the woods of the cascades or the rockies onto the coast range of BC. Yikes.

I'd like to think they exist. I'm also an optimist and am generally content with life, and as such don't see a need to rag on those claiming firsthand experience with something unknown.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Willto
.... Not one has ever been killed by a hunter.

At least not by one willing to admit it..(grin)
But what are the chances of someone positively
nailing one and not showcasing it to the world?..

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Wouldn't it suck to finally get ol Squatch in your crosshairs for a 450 yd chipshot, only to walk up to the carcass and find some old boy in his ghillie suit, and know you are gonna be up on murder charges.
Many people who claimed to have seen one while hunting have said they didn't dare to shoot for that very reason.

That, and they were full of schit.

Just like you.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i don't know whether they are real or not, but i've seen some real credible testimony from people who have seen them. just like aliens, i think it is possible. just put it into perspective on how humans have evolved and advanced science, etc. we have no problem believing some pretty unbelievable schit along those lines.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by barm
I have a question to those who do not believe and laugh at those who do: How would you need to receive proof of their existence? Would you have to hear it from the media, our government, a university, big tech, who exactly? If you say you need a clear picture or video, how would this evidence get to your attention? If you read most of the posts, you will see that most people believe because someone they trust told them about their experience or they saw it first hand. Who do you trust to tell you the truth? Just adding some food for thought.

Kill it and put it in the bed of your truck.

Turkey and rabbits give me the slip. My skills are lacking.

A serious question for you. Do you think human beings are the most advanced organism on this planet?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I never did. That is until I saw..........Moochelle Abomination.

That made a believer out of me!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by deflave
I have a question to those who do not believe and laugh at those who do: How would you need to receive proof of their existence? Would you have to hear it from the media, our government, a university, big tech, who exactly? If you say you need a clear picture or video, how would this evidence get to your attention? If you read most of the posts, you will see that most people believe because someone they trust told them about their experience or they saw it first hand. Who do you trust to tell you the truth? Just adding some food for thought.

Kill it and put it in the bed of your truck.

Turkey and rabbits give me the slip. My skills are lacking.

A serious question for you. Do you think human beings are the most advanced organism on this planet?

I did, until I started Wolf hunting.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

319 members (160user, 1lesfox, 1badf350, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 30 invisible), 1,838 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,080
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.