Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I knew a man that says he saw one, but he didn't want to talk about it. In fact, his friend told me about it. Where does someone like that fit in your paradigm?

Oregon.

Like a glove.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

No, but the Suscon Screamer is the real deal.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Don’t believe here.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by hatari
Any of you doubters seen Michelle Obama lately?

On a serious note, why are only adult male sasquatches seen? Where are the females? Where are the kids? Where are mom and dad Sasquatch? Where are Sasquatch remains? I mean if we can did up T Rex bones and Megalodon skeletons from a million years ago, where are 'Squatch bones?

The most famous video (Patterson-Gimlin film in the 60's) was of a female. There are also reports of children being carried by females, etc.
Not a doubter or a believer, but fall in the "possible" camp. There have been too many credible encounters to dismiss that something weird is not out there.
I have no reason to doubt or disrespect those that have experienced something.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell yes!

I dated a couple of them......I'm glad I quit drinking..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is no question about it.....There are Sasquatches in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina and even Arizona. We also know that every one of them voted Biden!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
most em squatches drive Chrysler 300s or them dodge magnum station wagons

Dafuq

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Sasquatches are inter-dimensional beings that can move between dimensions at will. That's why the photographs are always fuzzy. Any attempt to prove Sasquatch is real by scientific method will fail because interdimensional beings aren't subject to science. Prove me wrong.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Hell yes!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/img]

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Les Stroud (Survivorman) went on a long quest to see and film one. He has some absolutely believable footage of one watching him from quite nearby. That footage is enough to make one a believer - unless it was an exceptional makeup job.

If you care to watch some of the episodes - some not broadcast - go HERE

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by High_Noon
This poor basterd seems to think they're real:

While his dog watched his master get railed, no wonder the dog ran away.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I had a wild time at the bar one night and woke up the next morning laying next to what I think maybe was one.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
You fellows are having a big time with this thread.

I'll just answer the question, no.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by duck911
No, not a big sasquatch fan, but coatimundis have been big news in Arizona the last few months.

Apparently, there has been a pretty good sized population that has moved into some parts of AZ, NM, and SW TX.

I am curious who here has come across them in these areas?

Coatimundis come from South America, Central America and, Mexico.

We have fam and friends in So. Az who have seen these creepy little racoon/monkey hybrids in little packs recently on backroads.

Funky little critters!

seen some here in south tx, they're not numerous but have been here forever.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
coatimundis are native to the southwestern part of this country

Happy camper. They are not invasive species. It’s their natural territory. Won’t hurt a thing environmentally. My aunt had 2 of them for pets when I was growing up. They are very cool and mischievous.

Not a Bigfoot believer.

Must be because I live in the wrong inter dimensional plane frequency radio wave length spectrum so I cannot see them

Or it’s because they do not exist. Is this something as mentioned before passed down by Native American folk lore from a time when maybe something similar did exist?? Possibly. Or just make believe to scare idiots and kids?? Likely

Why have no skeletal remains or fossils been found?? No trail camera pictures. Why hasn’t one been shot by a hunter to produce a body.
Simple answer is because they don’t exist

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I am inclined to believe that some of the evidence is real, and witnesses credible. That means, the witnesses saw something that they believed was a Sasquatch and probably had every right to believe that. And, I in turn, believe them. Some of them. But, WAS IT?? I don’t know. In some of the cases it isn’t easily explained away as being a standing bear or what have you. I would have to see one myself. I have not. My biggest problem with it, as others have said, is how someone hasn’t shot one yet. Or provided air-tight video evidence. From trailcam or hunting or whatever. That said, scientific ‘proof’ of giant squid and video in the wild was a loooong time coming too. I’m pretty certain that if I scoped one, I’d drop it. But again, if it were an a-hole in a gorilla suit, you’d be all done for life. Maybe this is why nobody has??? But given human nature, I still think someone would have bagged one by now. Might even be a few shallow graves in the woods with guys in gorilla suits in them.!lol. Who knows.

Furthermore, on the “inter-dimensional being” stuff, I can’t buy that. But if I did, and while one was in THIS dimension, even temporarily, why wouldn’t a 30/06 put it on the ground?

Last edited by Mr_Harry; 11/19/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, not a big sasquatch fan, but coatimundis have been big news in Arizona the last few months.

Apparently, there has been a pretty good sized population that has moved into some parts of AZ, NM, and SW TX.

We have fam and friends in So. Az who have seen these creepy little racoon/monkey hybrids in little packs recently on backroads.

Funky little critters!

seen some here in south tx, they're not numerous but have been here forever.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Funky little critters!

Do you think they caught a ride with some wetbacks across the rio, or maybe some exotic pets escaped?

Neither is my guess. SW USA is very fringe territory for them, but there have been increased sightings of the little monkey-ish coon-ish fuggers for some time now.

They are pretty interesting. Like a lot of invasive species, I guess we won't know the harm, if any, until they get established. Farmers probably won't like them.....unless they eat racoons and coyotes.
they are a native species.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, I've seen a number of them shopping in the women's clothing dept. at Walmart, early on Sat, Sunday mornings.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (808outdoors, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, AKislander, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 1,386 guests, and 791 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,496
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.