Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by burrinho

That was a press conference?
I thought it was part of the directors cut from “ Borat Subsequent Moviefilm”

LOL. Rudy has become an embarrassment. SNL writers jobs are so much easer as of late.

Last edited by benquick; 11/20/20.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
So that’s how you do it? Just don’t think.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Eric308
At deer camp. Spotty reception. No matter the politics hope everyone stays safe and saggs the meat pole. Be well friends.

Originally Posted by Eric308
I'm voting for Biden,

I'm under no illusions about Biden. But right now, he's able to end Trumpism, and that's enough.

Sell out your country because you don't like the Orange Man, Good choice.

Sometimes you just have to root for the deer.

Or in this case, another hunter.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by benquick

LOL. Rudy has become an embarrassment. SNL writers jobs are so much easer as of late.

I don’t think Borat or SNL could top real life with the circus that that press conference was. Aside from no factual substance in reality. Hair dye running down his cheeks, his dentures nearly shooting out of his mouth. And quite the regional variety of sky is falling hysteria. First with the NY staccato, then to the sloth lady’s backwoods drawl, then the California bimbo.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What’s the best #safespace stocks to buy?

1) bean bags
2) wall padding
3) sound proof barrier (for parents to buy lol )
4) antidepressants

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
My wife ran a small computer company for 18 years. She programmed in SQL. Software for small towns, payrolls, etc. She installed a "trap door" in all her programs so in 30 days if someone didn't pay her, the program crashed. She said it was easy to build a "trap door" in SQL software to do anything you want.

Dominion has 250 employees. They program in Microsoft SQL. All it takes is a couple of crooked programmers to put in a trap door to add votes every so often to Biden. They do have someone from Dominion who said they cheated to agree to testify. Then all the vote dumps for Biden in Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia. Trump was winning by a landslide. No way Biden got more votes than Obama.

Hope this gets to the Supreme Court soon. If Trump doesn't win, and Dominion isn't prosecuted, we will never have a Republican in the White House.

Facts don't add up. Republicans have gained seats in the house. Should keep the senate unless there is more cheating in Georgia. Trump got more votes than Obama. Biden's votes were stolen. This was a Red wave, not a Blue wave.

It’s all over for the Democrats .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Trump is the best POTUS in my lifetime..... here me now ,believe me later!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Facts don't add up. Republicans have gained seats in the house. Should keep the senate unless there is more cheating in Georgia. Trump got more votes than Obama. Biden's votes were stolen. This was a Red wave, not a Blue wave.

I agree it was a red day for many states. The republicans did quite well.

But many people don’t vote straight ticket. Hard to believe I know. Many people voted for Republican candidates because they’re center of right voters, but either voted for Biden or just left the president category blank. Trump was just too much for people who like republican leaders like Eisenhower, Bush 1 & 2, Reagan.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mach3
Since none of you watched the presser today. Here's a fun fact:

The massive number of patriot AMERICANS who voted for Trump overwhelmed the fraudulent Dominion voting machines so much that they had to stop the counting to adjust the machines to swing the votes in Sleepy Joe's favor to win.

The ACTUAL number of people who voted for Bye-den is projected to be somewhere around 28%. Lol

Let that sink in and then SHOVE IT UP YOUR AZZES. DRY

And now back to reality.
Donnie is a pig. Worst president we ever had.

Such genius from bentdick. Needs to be canned.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by conrad101st

I agree it was a red day for many states. The republicans did quite well.

But many people don’t vote straight ticket. Hard to believe I know. Many people voted for Republican candidates because they’re center of right voters, but either voted for Biden or just left the president category blank. Trump was just too much for people who like republican leaders like Eisenhower, Bush 1 & 2, Reagan.

You're fulla schit, Comrade.

Nice try on the sway, though.

You commie tool.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger

I don’t think Borat or SNL could top real life with the circus that that press conference was. Aside from no factual substance in reality. Hair dye running down his cheeks, his dentures nearly shooting out of his mouth. And quite the regional variety of sky is falling hysteria. First with the NY staccato, then to the sloth lady’s backwoods drawl, then the California bimbo.

Burninghole, you seem threatened by strong, successful women. Insecure much?

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The statewide audit is now complete and Georgia is expected to certify its election results Friday.
The Secretary of State’s Office held a news conference Friday morning assuring that the votes counted were accurate.
“Working as an engineer throughout my life, I live by the motto that numbers don’t lie,” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said during a news conference at the state Capitol. “As secretary of state, I believe that the numbers that we have presented today are correct. The numbers reflect the verdict of the people, not a decision by the secretary of state’s office or of courts or of either campaign.”
Content Continues Below

The largest hand count of ballots in American history reaffirmed that Joe Biden won the state of Georgia. That’s according to the risk-limiting audit report finished by the secretary of state’s office Thursday.
Raffensperger also said Friday he plans to propose election-law changes aimed at increasing trust in the results, by allowing state officials to intervene in counties that have systemic problems in administering elections, requiring photo ID for absentee voting and enabling more challenges to voters who might not live where they say.

Biden led President Donald Trump by 14,156 votes heading into the audit and finished with a lead of 12,284.
“Just the differences that you’d have between a hand count versus the machine count. It’s so close. It’s not a thimble full of difference,” Raffensperger told Channel 2 Action News on Thursday.
The audit found just under a 0.1% difference in the statewide total vote count. More than 5,000 ballots were discovered in Floyd and Fayette counties and added to the total.
The audit also found a 0.0099% change in the margin between the two candidates. On Thursday, a federal judge denied an attempt by a Trump supporter to stop the state’s certification of the results.
State officials say they are on track to certify by Friday’s deadline and found no evidence of widespread fraud.
“We will track down every single piece of credit, credible evidence that we see we just haven’t seen it yet,” Raffensperger said.
WSB-TV Atlanta

The audit also found a 0.0099% change in the margin between the two candidates. Such massive fraud.LOL

Last edited by benquick; 11/20/20.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I have a question for all you Trump lovers. Giuliani goes into court and tells the judge that this is not a fraud case. He then walks outside and tells the public that its voter fraud on a national level. Who is he lying to? Also, if he and Sidney Powell have mountains of evidence, what is the hold up with taking it in a courtroom and presenting it to a judge? Why tell the judges in every state that they have no evidence of fraud and that there is no fraud case? Why is there such a huge difference between what they say in court and what they say to the public? Why is it that you don't see the blatantly obvious? What is it that blinds you? Is it the fact that your ego won't allow you to accept reality or perhaps you ate too much lead paint as a child? The world wants to know.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You black?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I have a question for all you Trump lovers. Giuliani goes into court and tells the judge that this is not a fraud case. He then walks outside and tells the public that its voter fraud on a national level. Who is he lying to? Also, if he and Sidney Powell have mountains of evidence, what is the hold up with taking it in a courtroom and presenting it to a judge? Why tell the judges in every state that they have no evidence of fraud and that there is no fraud case? Why is there such a huge difference between what they say in court and what they say to the public? Why is it that you don't see the blatantly obvious? What is it that blinds you? Is it the fact that your ego won't allow you to accept reality or perhaps you ate too much lead paint as a child? The world wants to know.

Good question.
Why did Schiff and all of the other deep-staters do the same[under oath vs. TV interviews]?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Good question.
Why did Schiff and all of the other deep-staters do the same[under oath vs. TV interviews]?

So you are saying there is no difference between Trump and Schiff? Also, please present evidence to the fact.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 11/20/20.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You black?

Please explain the relevance?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So Jim, if you’re right, what are you worried about?If they have no evidence, they will be exposed. I think the left are terrified there is fire under the smoke. That’s why they are adamant to certify the election.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You judge a president by his accomplishments. Obama had no positive accomplishments. Trump has achieved greatness in the last 4 years. Defeated ISIS, peace between Muslim countries and Israel, ended Obama’s “Help Iran Obtain Nuclear Weapons and ICBMs” agreement and imposed sanctions, forced Europeans to contribute more to NATO.

[Linked Image from ]
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by JeffP
So Jim, if you’re right, what are you worried about?If they have no evidence, they will be exposed. I think the left are terrified there is fire under the smoke. That’s why they are adamant to certify the election.

I am not worried whatsoever and I don't know anyone who is worried and I have seen no evidence of anyone being worried. There is absolutely no way hundreds of thousands of votes are going to be thrown out. The reason they are adamant to certify the election is because Trump lost bigly and the next administration needs to start transitioning in. You know. The way its always been done. The simple fact that you are so incredibly gullible to something so blatantly false is simply amazing to the rest of us, I understand not wanting to give up but at what expense? You all are just sad.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,154
Posts18,484,287
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.