Hop To
Page 735 of 2,280 1 2 733 734 735 736 737 2279 2280
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So, Powell follows CUE and says get your popcorn too.

Grab Some Popcorn is a phrase used for as long as I can remember, Q certainly doesn't have exclusive rights to this phrase and everyone that uses it isn't automatically a Q-ber.

More lying BS from ewe.

Sure, it's been said. More likely get the popcorn.

We aren't as addled as you by the problem you have with CU E

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
I do get the point and share your frustration. Just seems your energy would be better directed at the enemy.... we have many of them here that deserve your attention

I have lots of energy, I can spread it around to where it is needed.

Well do it then. Oh, I forgot. CU E tunneled under your skin.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by K22
Qtards still believe huh?

I'll second the question, what about the magical watermark sting operation?

So are you saying that all the evidence is in now?

That's your response? So you'll just blindly believe this bullschiet for eternity waiting for the next bread crumb of bullshiet?

So what happens when the cryptic twitter fantasies never play out? What then? I doubt Qtards will ever admit to being suckers

You are new to the Q-bers aren't you.
First, Q's predictions/fantasies have yet to play out. Not one.

Second, when asked for clarification or confronted as to why, the Q-bers have a very distinct pattern of denial

1) Personal attacks and name calling. The most Conservative Trump Supporter on the planet will be called a "Liberal" and "Never-Trumper" etc, just for not believing in the almighty Q.

2) Everything id either Misdirection or a Head Fake, nothing Q says, posts or drops is real, it is all misdirection.In order to fool the deep state.
Yet here they are telling the deep state that Q is misdirecting them. Go Figure.

3) Learn our comms, is another favorite. It's basically an adult version of the childish phrase, "If you don't know I'm not going to tell you".

4) Jag's favorite, "I'm Putting You On Ignore", again. I think Jag has put me on ignore at least a dozen times. It's usually when he can't answer a serious question without exposing the fact that he is wrong.

Damn, you are funny. And oh how you enjoy mirroring yourself.
Your Shirley Temple tantrum fits don't impress me at all.
Instead of trying to learn the comms, you throw a tantrum fit and refuse to. Then you want us to tell you what the comms are so you can try and throw your negative spin to it. Then of course you whine that we won't tell you what the comms were .............and around and around you go. I would not apply for a job in any of the intelligence branches if I were you.
As for name calling and personal attacks, those are YOUR tactics. A quick read threw the thread will show that. It certainly proves that you project.
But hey, you are good for some laughs.

Whip #15439466 11/21/20
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I WANT to believe all Q stuff but have to say am occasionally glad to have some of Steve4102 posts for consideration- if just for balance. K and Jag and others - thank for posting all the stuff as it gives hope. If nothing else Q info has shown me what a job this president has done targeting pedo's and trafficker's so thank you. My fear is that time is running out. Honest question - what will you say regarding Q if Biden gets sworn in ? and believe me no one would be smiling bigger if that never happened.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Whip #15439647 11/21/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden will never be sworn in. He forfeits the election due to fraud.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kenjs1
I WANT to believe all Q stuff but have to say am occasionally glad to have some of Steve4102 posts for consideration- if just for balance. K and Jag and others - thank for posting all the stuff as it gives hope. If nothing else Q info has shown me what a job this president has done targeting pedo's and trafficker's so thank you. My fear is that time is running out. Honest question - what will you say regarding Q if Biden gets sworn in ? and believe me no one would be smiling bigger if that never happened.

When does the Lord appear? When all hope is lost. HE seems to appear late, but HES never too late.

What did Powell tweet?.Trump doesnt have to do anything. It's done. Kraken released. She said he needs to get the popcorn. Where have we heard that before

What would I say if the big one hits? Aw schiett.

Stevie wonder is a deep state high paid chameleon like Tucker. To hell with the mother.......... .

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/21/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15439945 11/21/20
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Psalms37 12-15

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

When does the Lord appear? When all hope is lost. HE seems to appear late, but HES never too late.

What did Powell tweet?.Trump doesnt have to do anything. It's done. Kraken released. She said he needs to get the popcorn. Where have we heard that before

What would I say if the big one hits? Aw schiett.

Stevie wonder is a deep state high paid chameleon like Tucker. To hell with the mother.......... .

Told ya.

Originally Posted by K22
Qtards still believe huh?

I'll second the question, what about the magical watermark sting operation?

So are you saying that all the evidence is in now?

That's your response? So you'll just blindly believe this bullschiet for eternity waiting for the next bread crumb of bullshiet?

So what happens when the cryptic twitter fantasies never play out? What then? I doubt Qtards will ever admit to being suckers

You are new to the Q-bers aren't you.
First, Q's predictions/fantasies have yet to play out. Not one.

Second, when asked for clarification or confronted as to why, the Q-bers have a very distinct pattern of denial

1) Personal attacks and name calling. The most Conservative Trump Supporter on the planet will be called a "Liberal" and "Never-Trumper" etc, just for not believing in the almighty Q.

2) Everything id either Misdirection or a Head Fake, nothing Q says, posts or drops is real, it is all misdirection.In order to fool the deep state.
Yet here they are telling the deep state that Q is misdirecting them. Go Figure.

3) Learn our comms, is another favorite. It's basically an adult version of the childish phrase, "If you don't know I'm not going to tell you".

4) Jag's favorite, "I'm Putting You On Ignore", again. I think Jag has put me on ignore at least a dozen times. It's usually when he can't answer a serious question without exposing the fact that he is wrong.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/21/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15440095 11/21/20
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
https://mobile.twitter.com/UnrollHelper/status/1329922967493632007

This young lady Jess is like a machine herself. Technical, yet easy to follow. Very interesting.......

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
https://mobile.twitter.com/UnrollHelper/status/1329922967493632007

This young lady Jess is like a machine herself. Technical, yet easy to follow. Very interesting.......
couldnt agree more bearhuntr You got him good with that one steve coulda used a little more "neener,neener" But go tell the hall moniter now

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

Whip #15440136 11/21/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Stevie's plan is to gradually morph into the psycho warfare of saying, "Dayom, if Trump just hadn't screwed up so much just like I told you he was....
I told you he screwed up hiring those no good deep state back stabbers (like me-hehehe)."

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Very easy. Q is not God. He/They are not infallible. If things they claim do not come to fruition then I am still glad to have the truth that has been revealed.

My eyes have genuinely been opened and for that I thank the anons of which Q is simply part of.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by OldHat

Very easy. Q is not God. He/They are not infallible. If things they claim do not come to fruition then I am still glad to have the truth that has been revealed.

My eyes have genuinely been opened and for that I thank the anons of which Q is simply part of.

Ive been saying the same thing too Oldhat,,, Q IS NOT a magic 8 ball, dont tell you what to think,,, But where to look and read, A critical thinker can make up thier own mind,,think of all that has been exposed through this conspiracy threory in the last 4 yrs,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15440367 11/21/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Q has about served its purpose in letting us know things are going according to plan.
Dont blow a gasket, get ulcers or go to war. Grab the popcorn instead. Enjoy the show. There are several avenues to the SC, as Keiliegh said a bit ago on the Mark Levin show.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15440373 11/21/20
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
You go Chris

Whip #15440375 11/21/20
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Think [O]ptics. Think [M]irror image.

Above some on this board’s intellectual acumen......

*** my Grandaughters

Whip #15440431 11/21/20
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
All Q has ever done was to point folks to open source information. They have never predicted, nor made absolute claims.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
More on the outing of the Serbian that some believe to have been the programmer for a certain company running voting machines from a distance.

Synopsis:
This character “called out” General Flynn on 8kun, not knowing the General was there. Gen. Flynn answered with a picture and description of the perp’s resume. Said pic was an original (not found anywhere else on net) perp saw it, then started wiping out any source clue of his existence from the web...
Boom is right!

https://mobile.twitter.com/re5iGam/status/1330018291289612290

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrainHousingGrp/status/1330100921469198336

https://mobile.twitter.com/re5iGam/status/1330020455550496776

Last edited by bearhuntr; 11/21/20. Reason: Updated

*** my Grandaughters

Whip #15440448 11/21/20
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
From Jess:
“Dominion Voting Systems (DVS) and the Author who created Scorecard in the Serbian team for DVS.
We all know that this election was stolen. Over the last couple days people have been talking a lot about DVS, recently...”

Use to follow the first link a couple of clicks above. (The tie in is on the Thread Reader)

*** my Grandaughters

K22 #15440469 11/21/20
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
All Q has ever done was to point folks to open source information. They have never predicted, nor made absolute claims.

Absolutly.

*** my Grandaughters

Page 735 of 2,280 1 2 733 734 735 736 737 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,797
Posts18,516,151
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.