Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
It,s all a moot point if republican state legislators in these contested states fail to uphold their responsibility from the constitution to reveiw all this schitshow.
And say yes we see severe problems/fruad and we need to do our part and reveiw/overturn/not certify our elector results.

They wont do it.....
Too many benjamins from biden at stake for being good little lap dogs....

Just saw a blurb on fox where the Michigan Republican state legislator says they dont see anything wrong with their state election results..............
JFC...........

It's over gentleman.......

This is gonna start a dominoe effect with other contested state Republican state legislators......

Unless something happens with these Dominion Servers that is a absolute irrefutable smoking gun with hard evidence this week or next week.

JMO.....

Thank You.

Been saying this for a while. Gets me looks like Mel Gibson got in Conspiracy Theory.

Ex-wife used to say I was seeing men in trench coats.

Yeah? Look around you now.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Thank You.

Been saying this for a while. Gets me looks like Mel Gibson got in Conspiracy Theory.

Local dummie

Seeing men in trench coats as in hallucinations or as in sexual partners?

Not judging, just asking

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Slavek
The longer legal team members stretch this out the more they make? Sholom Trump Presidency.

So you retards gave Gore 37 days to sort out some hanging chads and you are saying Trump's legal team is stretching this out? And it seems you are all in for a very dubious presidential election? WTF is wrong with you?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lots of yellow showing on this thread.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
being sidney powell is 6' tall has nice pair of milkers all I want to see from her is some pics of her when she was young in a bikini - topless etc. I cant find no pics of her when she was young.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The longer legal team members stretch this out the more they make? Sholom Trump Presidency.

Dumb ass, Lin Wood and Sydney are doing this Pro Bono.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
time is getting tight.

the far far left is offering a closure of prisons, abolishing the police and border agents, knocking down the borderwire, and eliminating college loans, & mandatory gun buy-backs.

what we've got here is a revolution being proposed, and they've laid out their objectives.

interestingly, they didn't say anything about tax rates.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300

So you retards gave Gore 37 days to sort out some hanging chads and you are saying Trump's legal team is stretching this out? And it seems you are all in for a very dubious presidential election? WTF is wrong with you?

Hear, hear!

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by rickt300

Hear, hear!

gotta get the game into the scotus for final decisioning. if it doesn't get there, the refs will call the ballgame.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What happens if we all quit paying taxes at all levels? Can government arrest us all, compel us call to work for nothing? Are we all mere slaves to bureaucrats?

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Biblical, Blockbuster, Epic. Stop talking about it and be about it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
Biblical, Blockbuster, Epic. Stop talking about it and be about it.

It's gonna be huuuuuuuuge.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Tyrone
If the Dems pull this off, we'll never have honest government again.
They will, and we won't.... And I pray I'm wrong..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by slowmover12
What happens if we all quit paying taxes at all levels? Can government arrest us all, compel us call to work for nothing? Are we all mere slaves to bureaucrats?

They don't need to arrest you. They'll just turn off your debit card and close your bank account.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by slowmover12

They don't need to arrest you. They'll just turn off your debit card and close your bank account.

yes, and shut off your car's engine too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Thank You.

Local dummie

Seeing men in trench coats as in hallucinations or as in sexual partners?

Not judging, just asking

Normal useless input from an illiterate BROKE-ASS moron.

Carry on.. elsewhere.

You commie Suckass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Gus

gotta get the game into the scotus for final decisioning. if it doesn't get there, the refs will call the ballgame.

Agree except that it is We, The People, who make the final decision.

No government entity in our Constitutional Republic has any legitimacy without the consent of the governed. We, The People have inalienable rights, given to us by our Creator - not by any government - that we can exercise at our discretion.

3% of the population took to the field for Independence in 1776, another 3% supported them. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"Remember folks... only 7 % of the American Colonial Colonies, took up arms against King George...the rest of the people were not wanting to get involved..."

That was a foreign power with a huge ocean separating them from us at a time in history when travel across oceans was a time-consuming and arduous matter, particularly for mass troop movements, and England was also at war with another major power at the time, France.

Those 7% were giving to the nation, not taking from it.

We’ve come so far.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The pessimism in this topic is stifling. It's not over yet by a long shot. The fraud perpetrated by the democrats is staggering in scope and nature. All of the legal judgements have been made by mostly democrat judges. SCOTUS is now a solid 5-4. Why do you think the left threw such a temper tantrum when Trump replaced RGB? They knew their Tammany Hall election was going to ultimately end up in the USSC.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Problem is, the evidence is already there in circumstantial form - how can 200,000 votes drop and be only for one candidate? It is statistically impossible, but the media and the powerbrokers (the swamp) do not want to address it, so we lose. We need another election, with every vote in person, and status verified concerning the ability to vote. That won't happen.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (44mc, 007FJ, 7887mm08, 35, 10Glocks, 11 invisible), 1,349 guests, and 862 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,869
Posts18,478,696
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.