Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
The pessimism in this topic is stifling. It's not over yet by a long shot. The fraud perpetrated by the democrats is staggering in scope and nature. All of the legal judgements have been made by mostly democrat judges. SCOTUS is now a solid 5-4. Why do you think the left threw such a temper tantrum when Trump replaced RGB? They knew their Tammany Hall election was going to ultimately end up in the USSC.
This^

The number of quitters and pussies on this thread is unreal. Some of y'all need to Cowboy up and MAGAA.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
The pessimism in this topic is stifling. It's not over yet by a long shot. The fraud perpetrated by the democrats is staggering in scope and nature. All of the legal judgements have been made by mostly democrat judges. SCOTUS is now a solid 5-4. Why do you think the left threw such a temper tantrum when Trump replaced RGB? They knew their Tammany Hall election was going to ultimately end up in the USSC.
This^

The number of quitters and pussies on this thread is unreal. Some of y'all need to Cowboy up and MAGAA.

Lyn Woods is who to listen to.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by Tyrone
If the Dems pull this off, we'll never have honest government again.

They already pulled it off and now it up to the Lawyers, Courts, State Legislatures, Congress, the President, Jusfice Depsrtment, and FBI to undo it...Lot of swamp in that list....Only hope now is the Supreme Court goes scorched earth and completely overturns this election. Hope they got some balls...

It will come down to the state legislatures, and supreme court.

Unfortunately I highly doubt gobbler Powell has anything, but the PA situation seems winnable due to the unconstitutionality of counting post dates mail in votes. That will probably be scotus case...

What is it with you and Powell? Seems truly odd. She has the key to why millions of votes were handled improperly and who is directly connected. Did you notice she appeared scared in video? Pissed and scared.

Because she is a charlatan...a snakeoil salesman...she's got nothing.

But you saps are eating it up...

Do you have a legitimate link proving that?

Has she proved anything she running her mouth about?

Trump has a chance, but it has nothing to do with her yarns.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Rudy's become a total flake. No way to take him serious anymore. He made huge mistakes several times while supposedly trying to "help" DJT.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 280shooter
This whimpering b itch needs to put up or shut up.

Nothing worse than a fame whoring lawyer looking for another buck. I guess she bled Flynn dry.....

Give us a quick rundown of how the legal process works and where trotting all evidence in public fits in.

Bingo. An expert chessman or card player never shows his partial hand while he's developing it.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

Nothing worse than a fame whoring lawyer looking for another buck. I guess she bled Flynn dry.....

Give us a quick rundown of how the legal process works and where trotting all evidence in public fits in.

Bingo. An expert chessman or card player never shows his partial hand while he's developing it.

Then she might want to focus on filing lawsuits or injunctions instead of parading around on every show out there.

Dont you find that odd? Instead of working she's in front of a camera or on a radio show. All to say nothing...because in your opinion she cant. Then why be in the media?

Wont file anything, makes grandiose claims, cant reveal any actual info, but wont shut up....ok.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The government hasn't been honest in over 100 years. And holding rulers accountable has been maybe 10-20%. The impact will be a further incremental drop in accountability to near zero. Which is why it's absolutely imperative to keep pushing this to the limit.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Been saying this for a while. Gets me looks like Mel Gibson got in Conspiracy Theory.

Ex-wife used to say I was seeing men in trench coats.

Yeah? Look around you now.

Just another commie dumbass, bro.

Fuggin commie sock puppet. This place is full of them these days.

Wait til SCOTUS hearings. They'll be like church mice.

I'm fine with it going to the SC.

All the leftists commie trolls here are consumed with fear of that.

Much paranoia here local dummie?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Then she might want to focus on filing lawsuits or injunctions instead of parading around on every show out there.

She has.

Dont you find that odd? Instead of working she's in front of a camera or on a radio show. All to say nothing...because in your opinion she cant. Then why be in the media?

Being in front of a camera is work you retard. And she did not say "nothing" .

Wont file anything, makes grandiose claims, cant reveal any actual info, but wont shut up....ok.

Funny how she has your little left nut shrunk to peas size.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

She has.

No that would be all the groupies around here beating their peckers relentlessly every time she's in front of a camera...saying nothing....other than hyperbolic generalizations

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 11/22/20.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Rudy's become a total flake. No way to take him serious anymore. He made huge mistakes several times while supposedly trying to "help" DJT.

Hero or zero, nothing in between at this point. Same for Powell. The winning run is on 3rd base...

The hair dye didn’t help much either.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ISRO

Been saying this for a while. Gets me looks like Mel Gibson got in Conspiracy Theory.

Ex-wife used to say I was seeing men in trench coats.

Yeah? Look around you now.

Just another commie dumbass, bro.

Fuggin commie sock puppet. This place is full of them these days.

Wait til SCOTUS hearings. They'll be like church mice.

I'm fine with it going to the SC.

All the leftists commie trolls here are consumed with fear of that.

Much paranoia here local dummie?

No paranoia here, dumplin.

You getting paid by the meme now?

Go read L. Lin Wood's statement. Your heroes are gonna be getting fitted with new jumpsuits.

And a hearty LOL/GFY to you and flamer fireballz. You 2 metro soyboys datin' now?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I love my man TRUMP....but he may as well piss on the fire and call the dogs!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
...I hate to rain on everyone's parade but the reason Biden won is because Biden won. Period...

No rain falling on my parade. This election is far from over. Biden has not been named the President-elect by anyone who really matters. When the USSC rules, if the ruling is in Biden's favor then it may be over.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

She has.

No that would be all the groupies around here beating their peckers relentlessly every time she's in front of a camera...saying nothing....other than hyperbolic generalizations

Funny post leftard, you have yet to point to any specifics, hyperbolic generalizations seem to be you in spades. She must be over the target to get this much leftard flack.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

She has.

Funny post leftard, you have yet to point to any specifics, hyperbolic generalizations seem to be you in spades. She must be over the target to get this much leftard flack.

I voted for Trump, retard.

How many times on how many shows has the old hag said she's got the smoking gun, and that heads will roll?

Every time she's on camera, which is a few times a day for the past week.......yet she's done nothing.....

I HOPE she actually has something, anything, that will help the greatest President this country has seen in a hundred or so years.

But I doubt it.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 11/22/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

We haven't had honest government in over a century. How do you think we got to this point? The Federal Reserve Bank in 1913, the shenanigans that took us to WWI, the shenanigans that took us to WWII, The UN, "nation building", nation destroying, taxes taxes taxes, the undermining of morality, the waves of turd world immigrants, etc.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

No paranoia here, dumplin.

You getting paid by the meme now?

Go read L. Lin Wood's statement. Your heroes are gonna be getting fitted with new jumpsuits.

And a hearty LOL/GFY to you and flamer fireballz. You 2 metro soyboys datin' now?

On your way to Fireballz you say?

You might like this lil treasure........safe travels buddy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This aged well..................................

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (21, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 39 invisible), 2,092 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,796
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.