Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Originally Posted by irfubar
Hey Tim,
Biden shattered the all time popular vote record.... do you believe that?

Sure, people turn out when they like a candidate, they they REALLY show up when they DON'T like one. Add to that making it more convenient to vote and you got a record turn out. The truth is in the margin, 4 points. Huge number of verified early votes, no smoking gun there, Nice try.

Never in history has a presidential candidate won on a negative campaign while not touting his own agenda... never
As far as making it easy to vote, how about making it easy to cheat?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I knew Biden was going to win when he filled the gymnasium..... lmao

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Have you noticed how some of us men talk to each other here? it's a rough joint.....
I strongly suspect many men here treat you like a lady.

I strongly agree.

However, in the 20 years that I have been here on this Forum, thanks to Charlie, I have learned always a Lady, with varying degrees of Bitch is the way to be here. The statement is true, sometimes the only thing a woman has to hold onto is being a bitch. There are as many women as men out there that have an attitude towards other women, in life, in business, in personal relationships, in ways that you would never think of till you have experienced it.

I am so many different things to so many, and fortunately or unfortunately a bitch is one of them.

I am a Lady, but I am not a brain dead one, I can argue, debate, and fight just as any man can, and never lose the lady part of me, or I can lose her for a while as I deal with those who believe themselves to be "the man".

A rough joint is the real-world, this is the virtual world where you can choose to be you or some alter ego, and never have to back up what you say or say you are capable of doing.

Sometimes I wish we could just go back to hanging around a campfire all the time, real-time, it made friends, and it made enemies, but it hosted the real spirit of shooting the [bleep] and laughter and friendships.

Imagine the hours spent here, instead spent around a fire in real-time, it would be heaven.

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate it.

Lynn

[/quot
Miss Lynn, I
[quote=irfubar]Have you noticed how some of us men talk to each other here? it's a rough joint.....

I strongly agree.

However, in the 20 years that I have been here on this Forum, thanks to Charlie, I have learned always a Lady, with varying degrees of Bitch is the way to be here. The statement is true, sometimes the only thing a woman has to hold onto is being a bitch. There are as many women as men out there that have an attitude towards other women, in life, in business, in personal relationships, in ways that you would never think of till you have experienced it.

I am so many different things to so many, and fortunately or unfortunately a bitch is one of them.

I am a Lady, but I am not a brain dead one, I can argue, debate, and fight just as any man can, and never lose the lady part of me, or I can lose her for a while as I deal with those who believe themselves to be "the man".

A rough joint is the real-world, this is the virtual world where you can choose to be you or some alter ego, and never have to back up what you say or say you are capable of doing.

Sometimes I wish we could just go back to hanging around a campfire all the time, real-time, it made friends, and it made enemies, but it hosted the real spirit of shooting the [bleep] and laughter and friendships.

Imagine the hours spent here, instead spent around a fire in real-time, it would be heaven.

Lynn

Miss Lynn - I, for one, appreciate the input from an intelligent, and articulate woman.
Your thinking is rational,whether I personally agree, or not (mostly agree)
Sometimes a person on the sidelines, so to speak, sees things those of us "in the fray" miss.
I also believe you fit the classic 51/49 -
51% lady and 49% bitch - just don't push it ! smile
Hope you and the girls are doing well.

Quit kissing apologist ass, it makes you look like a bitch.

Yeah, Mark, and jackmountain likes him a little bitch, and you could be his next victim.

Lynn

RICK ! I am being nasty ass lady on here, come ban me!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Have you noticed how some of us men talk to each other here? it's a rough joint.....

I strongly agree.

Lynn

[/quot
Miss Lynn, I
[quote=irfubar]Have you noticed how some of us men talk to each other here? it's a rough joint.....

I strongly agree.

Lynn

Miss Lynn - I, for one, appreciate the input from an intelligent, and articulate woman.
Sometimes a person on the sidelines, so to speak, sees things those of us "in the fray" miss.

Yeah, Mark, and jackmountain likes him a little bitch, and you could be his next victim.

Lynn

Lynn,
Start a thread on the income potential for running a glory hole at a Canadian truck stop. Cowboytim and fireballz are looking to make a career change and I’m sure your mouth could use a break.
Win/win!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
A geriatric cracker with dementia garnered more votes than the magic negro? Yeah, sure.....

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You didn't LOL.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You didn't LOL.

Lynn needs to grab a cheap shop vac at Home Depot on Black Friday to vacuum the cobwebs out of that burned up pussy.
[bleep] a big mouthed blow hard Canadian.
#omgthevulgarity

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/23/20.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I strongly agree.

Lynn

[/quot
Miss Lynn, I

I strongly agree.

Lynn

Lynn

Lynn,
Start a thread on the income potential for running a glory hole at a Canadian truck stop. Cowboytim and fireballz are looking to make a career change and I’m sure your mouth could use a break.
Win/win!

Nah, we are sitting around this computer screen up here and just having a friggin party watching you make a complete utter jackass of yourself. God pity your family because if this is even 1% of who you truly are, they must live in one hell of a humiliating and embarrassing life.

God Bless them all.

Lynn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All I have to say at this point is I am glad I am no longer on Jacks bad side..... lmao..or lol for Roy

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You didn't LOL.

Lynn needs to grab a cheap shop vac at Home Depot on Black Friday to vacuum the cobwebs out of that burned up pussy.
#omgthevulgarity

I'm concerned, should we call in a wellness check on you Jan 20, noon....when Joe Biden is sworn in?

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You didn't LOL.

#omgthevulgarity

Vulgarity as presented by the class clown, as mentioned previously. The one ploy a useless tool with no actual common sense nor a modicum of intelligence uses to make himself look like someone.

Honest dude, I pray you do not have children, because if this is who you truly are, imagine what they will truly be at the end of life with you.

God take pity on them.

Lynn

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I strongly agree.

Lynn

[/quot
Miss Lynn, I

I strongly agree.

Lynn

Lynn

Lynn,
Win/win!

Nah, we are sitting around this computer screen up here and just having a friggin party watching you make a complete utter jackass of yourself. God pity your family because if this is even 1% of who you truly are, they must live in one hell of a humiliating and embarrassing life.

God Bless them all.

Lynn

You can’t live a more embarrassing and humiliating life than being born Canadian.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You didn't LOL.

#omgthevulgarity

I'm concerned, should we call in a wellness check on you Jan 20, noon....when Joe Biden is sworn in?

You’re a complete POS. Seriously

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/23/20.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You didn't LOL.

#omgthevulgarity

You are an emotional clam, and a fugging retard to boot.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
His kids are all soccer hooligans.

Oh, Timmy......you were supposed to grow up some day.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

I strongly agree.

Lynn

[/quot
Miss Lynn, I

I strongly agree.

Lynn

Lynn

Lynn,
Win/win!

God Bless them all.

Lynn

You can’t live a more embarrassing and humiliating life than being born Canadian.

Well to hear you talk, you could probably find one in the mirror.

I'm out gotta work in the morning.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You didn't LOL.

#omgthevulgarity

Got a clue for you Tim.... we suffered through 8 yrs of Obama... we didn't riot, burn , meltdown etc.... none of that
We worked hard and prepared..... beans, bullets, bullion etc.....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You didn't LOL.

#omgthevulgarity

I truly wonder how they are going to play that scene out on here.

They are not giving Biden the money and the access to the post-election resources and services if there is a doubt that he won the election.

I mean Biden won, as described in the following:

November 23, 2020

The Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
1401 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20230

Dear Mr. Biden:

As the Administrator of the U.S. General Services Administration, I have the ability under the
Presidential Transition Act of 1963, as amended, to make certain post-election resources and
services available to assist in the event of a presidential transition. See 3 U.S.C. § 102 note
(the "Act"). I take this role seriously and, because of recent developments involving legal
challenges and certifications of election results, am transmitting this letter today to make those
resources and services available to you.

I have dedicated much of my adult life to public service, and I have always strived to do what is
right. Please know that I came to my decision independently, based on the law and available
facts. I was never directly or indirectly pressured by any Executive Branch official—including
those who work at the White House or GSA—with regard to the substance or timing of my
decision. To be clear, I did not receive any direction to delay my determination. I did, however,
receive threats online, by phone, and by mail directed at my safety, my family, my staff, and
even my pets in an effort to coerce me into making this determination prematurely. Even in the
face of thousands of threats, I always remained committed to upholding the law.
Contrary to media reports and insinuations, my decision was not made out of fear or favoritism.
Instead, I strongly believe that the statute requires that the GSA Administrator ascertain, not
impose, the apparent president-elect. Unfortunately, the statute provides no procedures or
standards for this process, so I looked to precedent from prior elections involving legal
challenges and incomplete counts. GSA does not dictate the outcome of legal disputes and
recounts, nor does it determine whether such proceedings are reasonable or justified. These
are issues that the Constitution, federal laws, and state laws leave to the election certification
process and decisions by courts of competent jurisdiction. I do not think that an agency
charged with improving federal procurement and property management should place itself
above the constitutionally-based election process. I strongly urge Congress to consider
amendments to the Act.

U.S. General Services Administration
1800 F Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20405-0002

The Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr.

Page 2

As you know, the GSA Administrator does not pick or certify the winner of a presidential
election. Instead, the GSA Administrator’s role under the Act is extremely narrow: to make
resources and services available in connection with a presidential transition. As stated,
because of recent developments involving legal challenges and certifications of election results,
I have determined that you may access the post-election resources and services described in
Section 3 of the Act upon request. The actual winner of the presidential election will be
determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution.

Section 7 of the Act and Public Law 116-159, dated October 1, 2020, which provides continuing
appropriations until December 11, 2020, makes $6,300,000 available to you to carry out the
provisions of Section 3 of the Act. In addition, $1,000,000 is authorized, pursuant to Public Law
116-159, to provide appointee orientation sessions and a transition directory. I remind you that
Section 6 of the Act imposes reporting requirements on you as a condition for receiving services
and funds from GSA.

If there is anything we can do to assist you, please contact Ms. Mary D. Gibert, the Federal
Transition Coordinator.

Sincerely,

Emily W. Murphy
Administrator
U.S. General Services Administration

cc: The Honorable Edward Kaufman
The Honorable Jeffrey Zients
The Honorable Mark Meadows
The Honorable Chris Liddell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I strongly agree.

Lynn

[/quot
Miss Lynn, I

I strongly agree.

Lynn

Lynn

Lynn,
Win/win!

God Bless them all.

Lynn

Yes you can, you can be born you.

Lynn

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Thats easy if you follow whats been happening.

Trump is hated.
Criminals resist cops, get shot.

Dems hate Trump. No solid reason. Say he is racist. Talk about no proof.

Sooo,
Armed forces take over a city.
Thugs loot and burn.
Block roadways, destroy cars, attack drivers.

Those are promoted as peaceful protests.

If a car on the road, or one being attacked hits a "protester"
the driver is charged as a criminal.

The same "peaceful types have assassinated cops, and those they oppose.
While still being "peaceful".
In some cases, the victims were blamed for being there.

How about people sitting in a restaurant eating a meal. Just enjoying the day.

It is assaulted by violent vandals.
Breaking up private property, assaulting the diners, threatening them
with serious bodily injury. (That meets the requirements for lethal self defense)

All under the guise of the aggressors being ok, and the victims are wrong.

Or, a politician threatening the family of a Michiagan election official.
Publicly.

Where do you get your news.
All this is/has happened.
How you heard it perfectly illustrates the culture war.

One side wants to MAGA.

Not racist. Not slavery.

No one thinks that was great.

How about keeping our jobs here in North America.
A strong economy, middle class, and families.
Family's earning enough to educate, provide health care...

The other wants socialism.
Control.
They are already talking openly about enemies lists.
Retribution, re-education camps for political oponents.
Some would say they are fringe.
But it's US Legislators.
So it's not exactly illegitimate.

The best I have heard to this point is what you have just said.

No anger, no crap, straight words.

Thank you.

I believe I will do a lot more research, and see it from another side of the coin.

Lynn

Thank you and I hope you find the right balance....

Illegitimi non carborundum

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 64 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,437 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,169
Posts18,484,568
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.