Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
I am just bewildered that this could have happened in the United States of America!
This horror (if true, and I believe it is as of now) should NOT be allowed to exist in our once wonderful country.
The demonrats are doing everything they can to turn America into Venezuela!
Corksuckers!

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ikes-went-600000-biden-3200-trump-video/

I mean WTF?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
We need Devine intervention. But HE seldom Works that way.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They need their tails cut off.

Been saying that for years.

It's comin'.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is a good thing that it’s getting some ink. The more people see of this chit the better

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Living here I'm not suprised. I would bet one of THE most corrupt states, thankfully I'm not near Philly or Pittsburgh.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Isn't Gateway Pundit the news that is all conspiracy and BS etc. Hope that is not the one.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire
Isn't Gateway Pundit the news that is all conspiracy and BS etc. Hope that is not the one.

There was video linked in the article so you could see it for yourself..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Saw this real time.

Just think that folks from Venezuela had to be there to fix any problems that came up.

You bet what could go wrong.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I expected a lot of this. What I didnt expect was of the 30,000 dead people that voted only 8,000 did so by mail. 22,000 dead people voted in person.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just read that GP article to the wife...absolutely stunning corruption, and exactly what we all knew happened.
The USB testimony is equally stunning.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I am just bewildered that this could have happened in the United States of America!
This horror (if true, and I believe it is as of now) should NOT be allowed to exist in our once wonderful country.
Corksuckers!

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ikes-went-600000-biden-3200-trump-video/

I mean WTF?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You just figured out that this happened?? It was an outright steal, right in the open, like they didn't care who knew.

Trump won in a landslide, which required cheating on a scale never before seen in the First World. Where have you been??

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
TheReel hawkeye: Don't even try to denigrate me little buddy!
On your best day you don't have it in you to be successful at that task!
I am more politically aware and astute than 97% of all Americans - don't doubt me on that!
I have been seeing whats going on all along in this election cycle - that doesn't make the scenario any more palatable to me.
The point is, this is getting exposure and now and it is becoming incontrovertible that fraud, on a large scale, is the reality - yet the mainstream media avoids the issue like the plague thus the shock gasping and laughing at what happened in Pennsylvania.
I worry for the future of our country and our fellow citizenry - dipschits like you included.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Read the 14th Amendment and try to convince me the legal voters were not disenfranchised and deprived of their legal rights under Constitution when Pennsylvania failed to make sure illegal votes were NOT counted. This meant the legal votes were offset by the fraudulent and illegal votes. The only fix for this that I see is the States where the counting was suspect must re-do the voting or award their Electoral votes to President Trump.

Pennsylvania, California and any other State where there is ONE discovery of an illegal or fraudulent vote, they either need to re do the vote or award their electoral votes to President trump for failing to be transparent and have fair over sight of the ballots and screen each and every one for fraud prior to being mixed with legitimate ballots and then counted.

Now I see why the democrats fought so hard against ACB. She is a Constitutionalist and to them finding for President Trump is even more damaging than Roe Vs Wade will ever be. They whined about Roe vs Wade but this is what they did not want to be made public. Equal representation under the law means protection against voter fraud in a free, fair and honest election.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 11/25/20.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
Read the 14th Amendment and try to convince me the legal voters were not disenfranchised and deprived of their legal rights under Constitution when Pennsylvania failed to make sure illegal votes were NOT counted. This meant the legal votes were offset by the fraudulent and illegal votes. The only fix for this that I see is the States where the counting was suspect must re-do the voting or award their Electoral votes to President Trump.

Pennsylvania, California and any other State where there is ONE discovery of an illegal or fraudulent vote, they either need to re do the vote or award their electoral votes to President trump for failing to be transparent and have fair over sight of the ballots and screen each and every one for fraud prior to being mixed with legitimate ballots and then counted.

Now I see why the democrats fought so hard against ACB. She is a Constitutionalist and to them finding for President Trump is even more damaging than Roe Vs Wade will ever be. They whined about Roe vs Wade but this is what they did not want to be made public. Equal representation under the law means protection against voter fraud in a free, fair and honest election.

kwg

The 12th Amendment may well come into play too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire

There was video linked in the article so you could see it for yourself..

Yeah. They were reporting news, not making it up.

Earlier Giuliani said the viewers were shocked as they had been listening to fake news saying there was no evidence.
Watch L Dobbs at next viewing at 20 past the hour.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

The 12th Amendment may well come into play too.

And the second.

Last edited by gregintenn; 11/25/20.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Corksuckers!

I mean WTF?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
......................Breaking today....A PA judge HALTS the vote certification in PA amid growing evidence of election fraud.........This is good!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PA will flip. And after they flip, MI, WI, GA, AZ, NV all have a chance. If we let this fraud stand, we will have one helluva time fixing it in 2 or 4 years.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If “we” let this stand we’ll NEVER have a free election until we retake control of our government. We’re not supposed to fear our government, our government should fear us!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This makes me ill. We’re setting our children and children’s children up for what appears to be a totalitarian state that won’t be able to be voted out ever again. History has shown time and time again that once these types get in, the election always go their way by 99% of the voters! Even scarier is half the pepole don’t care as long as is their guy who gets in. We’re all going to rue the day vote by mail was installed.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (308ld, 35, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 7 invisible), 1,883 guests, and 825 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,730
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.