Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by denton
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Samuel Alito's circuit grin

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/112020zr_8o6a.pdf

What does this mean?

Justice Alito is their point of contact on the Supreme Court. He can issue orders binding them.

Which would put Kavanaugh over Michigan and Thomas over Georgia and Alito over Pennsylvania. Could be the perfect storm for the leftists.

Last edited by Armednfree; 11/26/20.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I'm sure UPhiker will want to find something wrong with this, too.

For sure. Math isnt their strong point.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by Squidge
The numbers come from The Sec State website.

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

Watch the hearing. They make it clear where the numbers came from. You trust the lying liberals if you like.

Not sure where Rudy is getting his numbers but...

https://www.votespa.com/About-Elections/Pages/Election-Results.aspx

https://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/

These vote totals do not include any votes from mail ballots received between 8 p.m. on election day and 5 p.m. the following Friday.

BIDEN, JOSEPH ROBINETTE JR (DEM) 50.02% Votes: 3,459,923
Election Day : 1409341 Mail : 1995691 Provisional : 53168

TRUMP, DONALD J. (REP) 48.84% Votes: 3,378,263
Election Day : 2731230 Mail : 595538 Provisional : 50874

JORGENSEN, JO (LIB) 1.15% Votes: 79,397
Election Day : 53318 Mail : 24783 Provisional : 1277

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sploodge, if you watched the hearing, you would know where they came from.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I'm sure UPhiker will want to find something wrong with this, too.

Thanks for thinking of me. I must be using the space in your head that most people have brain cells in.

Did I hurt your feelings?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Why? This was reported three weeks before the election, the testimony given was clearly mistaken.

https://www.post-gazette.com/local/...ered-voters-PA-2020/stories/202010130153

Mail-in ballot requests pass 2.6M in Pennsylvania

More than 2.6 million registered Pennsylvania voters have applied for a mail-in ballot as of Tuesday, three weeks before the Nov. 3 presidential election

OCT 13, 2020 5:21 PM

HARRISBURG — With three weeks to go before the Nov. 3 election, more than 2.6 million registered voters have applied for a mail-in ballot in Pennsylvania, a battleground state hotly contested by President Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Of those applicants as of Tuesday, more than 1.7 million are registered Democrats and about 641,000 are registered Republicans, a three-to-one ratio, according to state data. Another 284,000 ballots were requested by independent or third party voters.

All but about 70,000 have been mailed to voters, according to state data. Allegheny County has reported that more than 20 ballots with the wrong races were sent to voters, but the county on Tuesday did not have a figure for the total number.

Of all the ballots mailed out, more than 437,000 have been returned by voters. Democrats also dominate in that category, with 338,000 ballots returned, versus 64,000 by Republicans.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The cheating was so massive and obvious it's as if they didn't care if they got caught.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The cheating was so massive and obvious it's as if they didn't care if they got caught.

I figure they were in the position of having to roll the dice. No way to beat Trump on the square. I guess they figure their allies in the deep state, FBI and department of justice, would cover their flanks if they had to withdraw. And watching these last four years I would say that was a rather safe bet.

If you really have nothing to loose you might as well try, right?

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Why? This was reported three weeks before the election, the testimony given was clearly mistaken.

More than 2.6 million registered Pennsylvania voters have applied for a mail-in ballot as of Tuesday, three weeks before the Nov. 3 presidential election

HARRISBURG — With three weeks to go before the Nov. 3 election, more than 2.6 million registered voters have applied for a mail-in ballot in Pennsylvania, a battleground state hotly contested by President Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Of those applicants as of Tuesday, more than 1.7 million are registered Democrats and about 641,000 are registered Republicans, a three-to-one ratio, according to state data. Another 284,000 ballots were requested by independent or third party voters.

All but about 70,000 have been mailed to voters, according to state data. Allegheny County has reported that more than 20 ballots with the wrong races were sent to voters, but the county on Tuesday did not have a figure for the total number.

Of all the ballots mailed out, more than 437,000 have been returned by voters. Democrats also dominate in that category, with 338,000 ballots returned, versus 64,000 by Republicans.

Then you could quit asking questions like a stupid phouk. They also said that there was no way to get a count in the USA on election night, Africa? - sure, but not the USA. And then miraculously, they suspended counting. Not just one state, but several critical states. That gave them the same 'flexibility'. "We already reported it". Oddly, they found Biden votes while counting was suspended and most slept.Why would any American not want an accurate accounting of the vote? Why would any American not want to know who voted?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Then you could quit asking questions like a stupid phouk. They also said that there was no way to get a count in the USA on election night, Africa? - sure, but not the USA. And then miraculously, they suspended counting. Not just one state, but several critical states. That gave them the same 'flexibility'. "We already reported it". Oddly, they found Biden votes while counting was suspended and most slept.Why would any American not want an accurate accounting of the vote? Why would any American not want to know who voted?

You problem 280, your real problem is you don't turn on the tube and listen to the bobble heads as if it is God speaking to you. You need to work on that bro.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whatever 270shooter. grin

Here is a 4th source prior to the election showing the testimony in the video you're so proud of is "mistaken", aka bullshit.

https://apnews.com/article/election...ections-b1fe12514c3a736ec33f84e4ce7e4161

More than 3M in Pennsylvania apply for mail-in ballots

By MARC LEVY and MARYCLAIRE DALE October 27, 2020

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A week ahead of the Nov. 3 election, applications in the presidential battleground state of Pennsylvania for mail-in or absentee ballots exceeded 3 million, with Tuesday the last day to request one and legal wrangling creating uncertainty over the deadline to receive them.

State data shows that, of those applications, about 1.9 million, or more than 62%, have been returned to counties.

More than 9 million Pennsylvanians have registered to vote, a record high. If turnout is 70%, which was the rate in 2016′s presidential election in Pennsylvania, that means 6.3 million people will vote.

The majority of people, 1.9 million, applying for mail-in or absentee ballots are Democrats, according to state data. About 760,000 are Republicans and 350,000 are registered independents or third-party voters.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I think Rudy was a better mayor than lawyer.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Stophel
but.... but... .where's the evidence???

Agreed. SHOW US THE MONEY

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty

Be patient Lefty Filth.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by abbydog

I think the mob would disagree.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
So? Nuthin' to see here .. Move along.....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by abbydog

I think the mob would disagree.

Absolutely. Being a hotshit prosecutor is what got Rudolph elected mayor in the first place.

He doesn’t seem on top of his game a lot lately.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You know, if they would have put polling places inside the Walmart, targets, lowes, etc and got rid of mail in, it would be a more clear cut issue.

Big box stores weren't impacted by covid and everyone always went to those places, atleast by my place. Yet they were afraid to vote in person...what a frickin crock.

Last edited by Joel/AK; 11/26/20.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty

Only thing worse than a democrat is a liberal canuck.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Math is hard..
Only over by 66%

Are you sure?

LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,685
Posts18,475,071
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.