Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Have any of the 900 veterans that voted in Fulton county come forward to call bullshitt?

I'm wondering where this information came from. And how anybody who wasn't counting the ballots would know how the military voting in Fulton county came out.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Yea, the whole thing of him knowing more than the War Hawks, calling them War Mongers, him given a deferrment from the draft, him overriding the military's chargers against Gallagher,and addressing the reports of rewards for killing American soldiers,which proved false,would cause the military to not like him not to mention how General Mattis whose ties to China and lazy-ass Tillerson felt about him. The list goes on and on of clashes between Trump and the War Mongers. None of that could have anything to do with it. Its obvious proof of War Mongers participating in voter fraud.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Have any of the 900 veterans that voted in Fulton county come forward to call bullshitt?

I'm wondering where this information came from. And how anybody who wasn't counting the ballots would know how the military voting in Fulton county came out.

Sydney Powell received this information and she included it in her suit against the Governor and the States Attorney.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That's what occurred to me when I first read it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by smokepole

Sydney Powell received this information and she included it in her suit against the Governor and the States Attorney.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Yes, I read that but it doesn't answer my question.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Something is rotten in Denmark.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yea, the whole thing of him knowing more than the generals, calling them losers, him dodging the draft, him overriding the military's chargers against Gallagher, and never addressing the reports of rewards for killing American soldiers would cause the military to not like him not to mention how General Mattis and Tillerson felt about him. The list goes on and on of clashes between Trump and the military. None of that could have anything to do with it. Its obvious proof of fraud.

Why go you repeat debunked lies? Stupid or dishonest, or both?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It would be real easy to interview 900 service men and women.

God Bless America
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yea, the whole thing of him knowing more than the generals, calling them losers, him dodging the draft, him overriding the military's chargers against Gallagher, and never addressing the reports of rewards for killing American soldiers would cause the military to not like him not to mention how General Mattis and Tillerson felt about him. The list goes on and on of clashes between Trump and the military. None of that could have anything to do with it. Its obvious proof of fraud.

You don't know a gotdamn thing about the military you fuqking moron.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243

You don't know a gotdamn thing about the military you fuqking moron.

Old jim boy knows everything about everything just ask him...........he's known as quite the schitbird on the other forums he frequents. wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, for the 450 or so soldiers who did not vote for Joe and the ho, who is going to make them whole ? Who is going to give them equal justice under the law ?? Or because they are sub Americans it doesn't matter ?.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There shouldn’t be 900 votes for Biden in the entire military.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Probably ordered not to. A woman my wife works with has a kid who is a phag and also in the military. He supported Trump though and was pissed that nobody in his unit was allowed to vote. I don't remember if they were ordered not to or the pogues higher-up just made it impossible for them to do. They were nearly 100% for Trump.

Everyone in the military can vote. Supervision suppressing that right is not even remotely allowed. There are countless Voting Assistance reps in every unit. I can not see how a military member would not be allowed to vote. That is nonsense.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rte
Biden Won All 900 Military Votes In Fulton Georgia

Unlikely, that man couldn't legally win a chook in a raffle.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The sad part is that leftist response (as shown in this thread) is to avoid investigating it and refuse even entertaining the potential of it happening. Pretty interesting coming from the crowd that supported impeachment on hearsay and “evidence” introduced from unidentified sources.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
900 votes
Fulton county, GA

Pretty narrowed down, now to find the guys and gals that voted for Trump and get their statements.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cheating isn't winning.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 1Longbow, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 76 invisible), 3,600 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,635
Posts18,533,344
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.