Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You just proved you're a liar, and you're too stupid to realize I would lose face and be proven I was a welcher if I didn't. All you tools have is mouths full of lies from the Commie News Network.

How can you lose what you ain't got? Your are a laughing stock for EVERYONE here. Not just me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Cluggins
Originally Posted by Cluggins
I know I care what a retired warmonger general playing dress up thinks. To be clear, my belief is that there was foul play, but why is that general's opinion of significance?

Not to mention all of the generals who have said publicly that Trump is insane and unfit for command. We've been dismissing their opinions right left. Lots of cherry pickers here, but only a very, very few cherries on the tree.

It's another new day, and slightly worse one, yet again, for Trump.

I don't care what self-loathing internet cundts think either. You go fist yourself immediately.

In other words, you have no rejoinder to that fact. If the generals were to vote for president, I suspect Trump would be out on his ear in yet another "landslide".

Face it, only internet personalities like those here on 24hrcrybaby believe Trump got cheated. You guys listen to yourselves way too much. You all need to put down your keyboards and go outside and play.
Your pathetic assclownery would be humorous were there not so much at stake. Crawl off and lie on another site where you'll be more likely to be believed, such as www.retards.com.

In other words, you have no rejoinder to this either. Basically, you are in a tailspin. Your fantasy world is crumbling. You really need to get out more. Anyone that lives in Hollywood so much that he uses a fictional Hollywood name , can continue to deny the obvious. But you don't have to. You could go out and meet the real world for once.
Your mother is a whore.

Really? That is the best you can do?

You make up shhit about the election that you could not possibly know and now you make up shhit about my mother, who you also could not possibly know.

Well you continue to demonstrate that you like to lie and make shhit up.
It's actually not the best I can do because I don't have to do anything special to whup the likes of you, retard. Your mother was not just a whore, but a cheap one at that. Now [bleep] off f a ggot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You just proved you're a liar, and you're too stupid to realize I would lose face and be proven I was a welcher if I didn't. All you tools have is mouths full of lies from the Commie News Network.

How can you lose what you ain't got? Your are a laughing stock for EVERYONE here. Not just me.
People here like jag. People here despise you because you're lying, sack of shixt, commie.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Want to bet?

You'd never pay.

You're too stupid to explain to us the benefits of raising taxes, sending mfg industry to China, UN driven Afreakin muzzy immigration, how Zero legally allowed 800,000 dreamers from Central America in, open borders or how the release of tens of thousands of illegal alien criminals back onto our streets helps the US.

That's all you had to do to convince us to vote D. Sorry, we dont swallow the BS you do.

Come on, genius, tell us how it helps America. We are waiting.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

People here like jag. People here despise you because you're lying, sack of shixt, commie.

Hes too stupid to know he's a tool of the commie agenda. He thinks open borders and muzzy immigration and sending jobs to China is a good thing because CNN told him so. He doesnt need to be able to explain it. Hell, it was hard enough for him to learn it.

He never answered about ever being near the top of his class.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Le Toy, you're too gutless to put facts or money where your mouth is.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/29/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Le Toy, you're too gutless to put facts or money where your mouth is.

It is a good sign of how unlikely you are to pay off when you haven't even clearly articulated what the wager is.

Maybe you should make a wager with Spanky. He is happy to take your money (and he will - except you wouldn't pay him either).

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Tell us, wasn't your dad too stupid to use a rubber when he raped your mother?

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Tell us, wasn't your dad too stupid to use a rubber when he raped your mother?

These are old, tired, run of the mill insults. Pick up your game or go find Spanky and make a wager you can't afford.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,596
Posts18,492,216
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.