Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Someones getting voted off the island.

I'm not going anywhere. We disagree on some things politically, big deal, the few people on here that feel it's their job to police this site really need to get a life. I say what I mean, I mean what I say, and I do it without any BS personal insults. You have your right to believe what you want, so do I.

Carry on.

I reckon we are free to consider you the enemy then.

Suit yourself.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
He thinks because he votes his way onto us, he is doing fine. I mean, great grandpa would have shot us and burned our houses for not doing things his way. Woody here is just voting for someone else to shoot us and burn our house if we don’t comply. Much nicer, don’t you think? Why should we be mad at him? He ain’t pulling the trigger.. <sarc>

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Just a teensy difference!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I really meant it when I said “Frick your damned Yankee, grandpa.”

What's really funny is his GG Grandpappy would have kicked his ass on top of his shoulders for being such an idiot.

Yes, I voted for Biden,

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hey Tim when you come out of the closet at your home on brokeback mountain and claim it's no big deal you are only fooling yourself, you have shot your wad and with this crowd there are no do overs or 2nd chances here. Just go away.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I'm not going anywhere. We disagree on some things politically making me traitor to my fellow citizens and my country. the few people on here that feel it's their job to police this site really need to get a life. I say what I mean, I mean what I say, and I do it without any BS personal insults. You have your right to believe what you want, so do I.

Carry on.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,...fuggin' idiot.

Don’t be so nice. He’s a traitor, spineless, and brain dead .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

I'm not going anywhere. We disagree on some things politically, big deal, the few people on here that feel it's their job to police this site really need to get a life. I say what I mean, I mean what I say, and I do it without any BS personal insults. You have your right to believe what you want, so do I.

Carry on.

lol... thread ain't exactly going the way you hoped, is it there timmy two timer?

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by copperking81

Carry on.

lol... thread ain't exactly going the way you hoped, is it there timmy two timer?

Got faith in you boys, you'll figure it out sooner or later. I'm not the enemy, the spineless ones are the ones that PRETEND to agree with you when they don't. I won't lie to you, I think you've lapped up too much alt-right kool-aide. When Fox News isn't conservative enough...

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Its the Christmas Season and Tiny Tim has showed his true face...... This year he's going to be spending his time here looking around in an innocent and bewildered manner and saying WTF from the push back he's so deservedly getting. laugh

What a douche.........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha! Now he goes passive aggressive.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Spineless= voting for what makes you comfortable today rather than what’s best for the future generation.

There’s not ONE SINGLE THING positive in the libtard agenda unless you count lining their own pockets

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Spineless= voting for what makes you comfortable today rather than what’s best for the future generation.

There’s not ONE SINGLE THING positive in the libtard agenda unless you count lining their own pockets

When I vote, I vote for the future and not for me and my past. My future consists of my kids and grand kids. Apparently the liberal left votes for "me" and what I want "today" with little respect for those who follow. Even my 87 year old mother voted for a republican at her last opportunity after being a life long democrat. She voted not for her but for her grand kids and great grand kids.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Appears Tim didn't learn a thing from watching the implosion of JeffO...... he chose the same path.... brilliant

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Hey cowgirl Timmy, gofuckyourself and your gawddamn great granny too you leftist pos mother-fugger!!!

Last edited by Hammer2506; 11/29/20.

Fück Joe byron
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by BobBrown

When I vote, I vote for the future and not for me and my past. My future consists of my kids and grand kids. Apparently the liberal left votes for "me" and what I want "today" with little respect for those who follow. Even my 87 year old mother voted for a republican at her last opportunity after being a life long democrat. She voted not for her but for her grand kids and great grand kids.

kwg

AMEN

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha! Now he goes passive aggressive.

Haha.

It’s called the Fireballz move..

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You'd just shoot us in the back with it.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
Hey cowgirl Timmy, gofuckyourself and your gawddamn great granny too you leftist pos mother-fugger!!!

You're my kinda guy. 👍👍👍

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

I've got no balls boys. I'm the enemy, the spineless one, I lie to you, I think I've lapped up too much kool-aide with my cum dumpster and my bitch mother should have taught me better.

Fixed it to say what you really mean, commie f ucker that you are.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (7mm_Loco, 14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 14 invisible), 1,292 guests, and 847 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,678
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.