Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by benquick
Originally Posted by deflave

Well if your mother/father, grandmother/grandfather, kid, spouse , neighbor gets it or dies oh well, dems the breaks. Don't post here dems the breaks. You are part of the problem. The ME generation.

I don't agree with your political views.

But huge kudos on the grammar.

LOL
Learn my scroll, partly from Mark Twain. Who was the first American writer to write in the jargon and vernacular of the common voice.

Answer my question

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Is benquick and quik karl the same foucks?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Which is the face of benslow?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Bentoverquick has a hard time realizing that everybody hates him and don't give a fuqk what he says.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The most fascinating aspect of this is that People magazine is still a thing. I assumed it went the way of Roy Clark.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Benquick and a million fat bitch housewives still support it

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
What a joke...

If you believe this you're dumb as dog s hit.

Not a joke, it is reality. Try reality, might do you some good. That sobbing old man is someone's father, grandpa, neighbor and you say he is a joke. Hope you don't end up like a joke.

Covid or no covid, the guy is on his last leg. You’re born, you live, you die... Is it funny? No. Is it heartbreaking? No, it’s life.
I’m more heart broken for your mother who has to be wondering why she didn’t go the abortion route instead of raising you as a single mother.

Well if your mother/father, grandmother/grandfather, kid, spouse , neighbor gets it or dies oh well, dems the breaks. Don't post here dems the breaks. You are part of the problem. The ME generation.

Two of my 80+ year old uncles had it, an 83yr old friend has it currently. Three days of flu like symptoms and back to normal within 7days or less. I’m betting my chances are pretty good I won’t be attending a covid related funeral in the near term.

Also bet there’s a better than fair chance you’ll have your stomach pumped from a long night of taking money shots before I know so one one who died from fauxvid

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by gregintenn
What a joke...

Not a joke, it is reality. Try reality, might do you some good. That sobbing old man is someone's father, grandpa, neighbor and you say he is a joke. Hope you don't end up like a joke.

Covid or no covid, the guy is on his last leg. You’re born, you live, you die... Is it funny? No. Is it heartbreaking? No, it’s life.
I’m more heart broken for your mother who has to be wondering why she didn’t go the abortion route instead of raising you as a single mother.

What a heart touching thread.
LOL!
You realize we’re all gonna die, right?

Yes we all do. Like the parents of young boy who is now orphan. Let us rescind all drunk driving laws for drunk driving kill lots less people. Or all speeding laws, or all child seat laws or sear belts laws. 270,000 and counting, just like the flu,,,,

Last edited by benquick; 11/30/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Good ole Tammy Bay Faker

i remember when she dried up to a raisin, couldnt even crank out a tear on Larry King

Looked like human jerky

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What a joke...

LOL!

Yes we all do. Like the parents of young boy who is now orphan. Let us rescind all drunk driving laws for drunk driving kill lots less people.

Let’s just all vote Democrat and live happily everafter!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What a joke...

LOL!

Yes we all do. Like the parents of young boy who is now orphan. Let us rescind all drunk driving laws for drunk driving kill lots less people.

Answer my question

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Let us rescind all drunk driving laws for drunk driving kill lots less people.

I'll drink a Miller to that. We have finally found a point of agreement. The stress of worrying about getting a DUI takes a toll on a man.

Last edited by Cluggins; 11/30/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Bendsoverquick,

Please tell us what you do for work.

So I can laugh until Friday.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Cluggins

Let us rescind all drunk driving laws for drunk driving kill lots less people.

I'll drink a Miller to that. We have finally found a point of agreement. The stress of worrying about getting a DUI takes a toll on a man.

If they really wanted to stop Drinking and driving, why do they put multiple beer holders in the center console?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
By
Bendsoverquick,

LOL

Bendsoverquick,

LOL

Stay home dad. Part time amateur disc golf athlete.

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Bendsoverquick,

LOL

What difference what I do for work, if am carpenter or a professor at Cal Tech? Your vocation dictates free speech, is that what you are referring to?
I would not wish throw water on your merriment.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bendsoverquick,

LOL

What difference what I do for work, if am carpenter or a professor at Cal Tech? Your vocation dictates free speech, is that what you are referring to?
I would not wish throw water on your merriment.

Answer my question

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The face of of covid you don't see.
The photo was taken on the doctor's 252nd straight day of working in the hospital.

Media Bias /Fact Check --- People Magazine

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Funded by / Ownership

In 2017, People Magazine was bought by the Meredith Corporation from Time Inc. The Meredith Corporation “owns magazines, television stations, websites, and radio stations. Meredith’s publications have a readership of more than 120 million, paid circulation of more than 40 million, and its websites have nearly 135 million monthly unique visitors. Meredith’s broadcast television stations reach 11% of U.S. households.” Revenue is derived through advertising, subscriptions, and newsstand sales.

Open Secrets --- Meredith Corp

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BentDick is one of the most emotional little chicks I've ever seen.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 58 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,184
Posts18,484,764
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.