-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 28 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Whats hilarious is how thin skinned some of these boys are....Dont cry...WERE JUST JOKING!

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
-

Last edited by High_Noon; 12/01/20.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
You have to know that if your military daughter had as many cocks sticking out of her as she's had shoved in her, she'd look like a porcupine.

Give me an address and I'll come beat your brains out of your head mother fuqker.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Cluggins
You have to know that if your military daughter had as many cocks sticking out of her as she's had shoved in her, she'd look like a porcupine.

That was hilarious.

Beat your brains out too cokksucker.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I remember in the 60s-70s the big banter about the 270 vs the 3006. But the difference there was much less crying and whimpering. Why is that?

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AZmark
So what does a guy do when he really wants a Creedmore but cant fit in skinny jeans and doesnt have enough hair left to make a manbun???

.270, bro.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by AZmark
So what does a guy do when he really wants a Creedmore but cant fit in skinny jeans and doesnt have enough hair left to make a manbun???

.270, bro.

Actually it’s a 30-06 Improved.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Cluggins

That was hilarious.

Beat your brains out too cokksucker.

Your sarcasm detection meter needs to be recalibrated.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I have a 6.5mm Creedmoor. It shoots well. I don't know if it's any better and worse than any other caliber that I have but people can shoot whatever they want. Not sure what the obsession is with what people shoot or don't shoot.

It's not about the Creedmore, in my opinion. Its simply that some (alot of) people can't seem to mind their business. For some reason, they develop strong feelings and opinions about things that rarely affect them in any way. Whatever the thing may be, if it runs counter to their preference, they will cobble together a reason to hate it. This 6.5 thing is just one example. Any rational person can see that there isn't anything wrong with it, even though it obviously won't be everyone's cup of tea. A reasonable person simply forgets it and moves on. But these busybodies are wired a little differently...in their mind they connect all manner of dots, and pretty soon conclude that "all these idiots adore the 6.5 and therefore manufacturers are focused only on that type of stuff and not the stuff I prefer". And then they get online and try to drum of the support of other busybodies who can't mind their own business. If this was only about rifles, it would be far less of an issue.

No, it's not aboit the rifle you goofball. It's about all the dumb mf'ers who think it's the be all, end all to rifles. Man bun wearin' sumbitches that swear you can kill anything at distances up to 5 miles just cause you own one. Reminds me of a fuqkin canuck.

Why do you care? If people think it's the greatest, how does that affect you in any way? The long range thing had been popular since well before the creed came along, so why you putting the blame on it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s the modern day 7mmRM.

“She flies flat for about 3 hunnert, then raises up a bit.....”

I’m liking the Grendel.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner

I’m liking the Grendel.

Love the Grendel.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by MadMooner

I’m liking the Grendel.

That myth still lives, hard as it is to believe. Just goes to show, the current hype over the creed is nothing new.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One day they will realize they were all overgunned for deer and hogs with the Creedmoor and shoot a 6.5 BR with 100 TTSX or BTs, or 120 BTs wink

You can substitute a 6BR with an unconventional 95 BT load while everyone runs thinner jacketed 105s, so you can kill near and far, shoulders or lungs. Oh....don't worry, I have killed deer with the Amax and 95 BT out of 6BRs, they both work, but the Amax will vaporize on bone on close shots. Inside 400 yds, the 2 above will cleanly take any deer in North America........with minimal bark and bite to the users ear and shoulder.

That said, not a thing wrong with a round because it's in vogue, it got there on it's merit.

Last edited by 65BR; 12/01/20.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Wow. Allegedly grown men fighting over the shape of a piece of brass. Blowhards are everywhere. Ask one about anything, and they will have a response. Hate them at will.

I don’t have a creed, probably won’t. What I have already works for everything I need done so far. Maybe in the future, I could go 6 creed for a walking coyote rifle, but right now, its a 243 because I can find ammo cheap and most anywhere. What really blows my mind is the emotion grown men attach to a cartridge. It’s simply a tool, like nails in a nailgun. You can argue all day long about whether a bostitch is better than paslode or not, but nobody argues about the nails. IUse what works, and roll on. No need to waste energy on it.

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I hate Camaros and the people who own them.

Suburus, man, Suburus.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
damn eld. x creetards

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Nice!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
damn eld. x creetards

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Beautiful.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I hate Camaros and the people who own them.

Suburus, man, Suburus.

Hahaha. Tff.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Wow. Allegedly grown men fighting over the shape of a piece of brass. Blowhards are everywhere. Ask one about anything, and they will have a response. Hate them at will.

I don’t have a creed, probably won’t. What I have already works for everything I need done so far. Maybe in the future, I could go 6 creed for a walking coyote rifle, but right now, its a 243 because I can find ammo cheap and most anywhere. What really blows my mind is the emotion grown men attach to a cartridge. It’s simply a tool, like nails in a nailgun. You can argue all day long about whether a bostitch is better than paslode or not, but nobody argues about the nails. IUse what works, and roll on. No need to waste energy on it.

BS. 243s are sweet.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 25 of 28 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 12savage, 1lessdog, 65 invisible), 2,524 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,683
Posts18,475,018
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.