Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The SCOTUS is stacked in Trump's favor, and the evidence appears to be overwhelming . . . when all is said and done, SCOTUS will end up saving the Republic, and liberal heads will explode in the process. If Scotus can't fix it, we are doomed as a Republic.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Okie, that is what I was thinking too, mostly cause there will never be a fair election in this country , except maybe some local and county stuff. We had a great governor 2 yrs ago in Wisconsin, on election night he was way ahead, by morning he had lost by 30,000 votes . It happened the same way this election.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Either legislatures will intervene in the states that changed election law by fiat or SCOTUS will intervene. The blatant voter fraud is on the felony level. If we're to be a banana republic then I'll engage in ideological cleansing.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Either legislatures will intervene in the states that changed election law by fiat or SCOTUS will intervene. The blatant voter fraud is on the felony level. If we're to be a banana republic then I'll engage in ideological cleansing.

Like,,,,where to start in such a target rich environment?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I figure biden's vote total was arrived at by maybe 30 million voters.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Is that were the term "shooting fish in a barrel" came from grin

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Or we could see a 4-4-1 vote with Roberts going with the liberal three and Barrett recusing herself.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
The SCOTUS is stacked in Trump's favor, and the evidence appears to be overwhelming . . . .

I agree, the evidence is overwhelming that the election was not "fraudulent". The FBI says it. The DOJ says it. the DHS CISA head said it. The courts say it.

I am very much enjoying watching you folks go deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole with each new revelation of "no fraud". But you can't admit that, so deeper you go!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The Mind has to be like a parachute to work properly....OPEN!

In many people, the part of the brain that helps in higher learning has not developed.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by logger
Or we could see a 4-4-1 vote with Roberts going with the liberal three and Barrett recusing herself.

Why would ACB recuse herself?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Goosey
I agree, the evidence is overwhelming that the election was not "fraudulent". The FBI says it. The DOJ says it. the DHS CISA head said it. The courts say it. I am very much enjoying watching you folks go deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole with each new revelation of "no fraud". But you can't admit that, so deeper you go!

I am going to very richly enjoy rubbing your nose in the s**t you're posting when President Trump is elected to a second term. There is a TON of evidence that the democrats engaged in massive voter fraud and election fraud. I.e., one simple but huge example that not one single rino or democrat has been able to explain; Pennsylvania received requests for, and sent out, 1.8 million mail-in ballots. Pennsylvania received a return of 1.4 million of those ballots. Pennsylvania then recorded 2.5 million votes, heavily favoring biden, from the mail in ballot return. That is 1.1 million votes the democrat campaign in Pennsylvania manufactured for biden out of thin air. This huge case of fraud is not being denied by anyone. It is a fact. The numbers were reported by Pennsylvania. The same magnitude of fraud occurred in GA, WI, MI, AZ and NV. It is not disputed by anyone who has a shred of credibility.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Uh...no. Barrett is not going to recuse herself. She is a full fledged Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court. She can, and will, participate in the rendering of the positive decision for President Trump. Get over it. This court will be influencing the American culture in the correct way for the next 20 years.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Uh...no. Barrett is not going to recuse herself. She is a full fledged Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court. She can, and will, participate in the rendering of the positive decision for President Trump. Get over it. This court will be influencing the American culture in the correct way for the next 20 years.

Quoted for posterity

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would love to see proven fraud rather than see that the country has really, as we feared, gone to schit! But aside from hearsay, I've seen nothing as far as evidence is concerned. Much emphasis is placed on probability and statistics of [bleep] happening but that ain't going to do it in a court of law... it ain't hard proof.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The electors had better vote for Trump.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never happen,,the deep state is too damn deep.

The media have yet to even acknowledge one iota of just how bad this goes; hell, they won't say a word.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Pray for Peace --------------but prepare for War!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
The SCOTUS is stacked in Trump's favor, and the evidence appears to be overwhelming . . . .

I agree, the evidence is overwhelming that the election was not "fraudulent". The FBI says it. The DOJ says it. the DHS CISA head said it. The courts say it.

I am very much enjoying watching you folks go deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole with each new revelation of "no fraud". But you can't admit that, so deeper you go!

F _ C K Y O _ S T _ P I D

can I have a "U" Vanna?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by szihn
Pray for Peace --------------but prepare for War!

Ya got that backwards...

Be Prepared for War.... then Pray for Peace...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I was reading his post, wondering who could possibly have their head so far up their arse, but then I saw it was Goosey, and suddenly it all made sense.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1_deuce, 257_X_50, 222Sako, 2500HD, 257 mag, 1minute, 61 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,562
Posts18,473,169
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.