Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Old and out dated?? You are the dumbest sob in Minnesota and that’s saying a lot..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by bowmanh
I hope SCOTUS takes the case, but courts have a tendency to avoid really hot issues and I don't think anyone can predict what will happen. Hopefully, there will be a 5 vote majority that would find what happened in PA unconstitutional but we will have to wait and see.

The SC only grants certiorari where there a question pertaining to Constitutionality of a specific event or charge.

Voter fraud is a criminal offense and the SC will not entertain any such motion unless there is a clear question of Constitutional violation by the Government or its agents.

Look the dumbest sob In Minnesota is now a lawyer... go drill a hole in the ice and jump in it dumb ph uck..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S
Old and out dated?? You are the dumbest sob in Minnesota and that’s saying a lot..

You still didn’t answer the question,

Where was Kavanaugh in the Second ruling by the SC?

Here let me helps you you stupid f*ck, he sided with the left.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bowmanh
I hope SCOTUS takes the case, but courts have a tendency to avoid really hot issues and I don't think anyone can predict what will happen. Hopefully, there will be a 5 vote majority that would find what happened in PA unconstitutional but we will have to wait and see.

The SC only grants certiorari where there a question pertaining to Constitutionality of a specific event or charge.

Voter fraud is a criminal offense and the SC will not entertain any such motion unless there is a clear question of Constitutional violation by the Government or its agents.

Look the dumbest sob In Minnesota is now a lawyer... go drill a hole in the ice and jump in it dumb ph uck..

Just came back, pretty thin, only about 4 inches so no wheelers or snowmobiles yet, crappies are bitting just before dark and again around midnight.

Still pretty warm, so don’t think the Castle will be hauled out anytime soon.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 79S

Maybe he was taking a crap when they made the ruling....I don't think Thomas and Kavanaugh are going to show any love at all to Joe and Kameltoe...

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Ah look Stevie getting hair on his upper lip, he acting tough..listen I know you aren’t the brightest but the courts decision on 28 October had no dissenting votes... I will make it easy for you..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ania-mail-in-deadline-barrett/index.html
The order was issued with no noted dissents, but in a statement accompanying the order, Justice Samuel Alito, joined by Justices Clarence Thomas and Neil Gorsuch, said that it was too close to the election for the justices to step in.

"I reluctantly conclude that there is simply not enough time at this late date to decide the question before the election," Alito said, but he left open the possibility that the court could still hear the case on a shortened schedule after the election. The state attorney general's office said county boards will segregate all ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election Day until 5 p.m. on November 6, Alito noted.

Last edited by 79S; 12/04/20.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Chief Justice Roberts hates Trump. That traitor will do everything he can to see that the case is not heard.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (219 Wasp, 10ring1, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 160user, 10gaugemag, 44 invisible), 1,866 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,219
Posts18,524,559
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.