Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hook
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Next question. How did Cue crew (Mil. Intel ?) know in Mar 2019 that the Wisconsin Vote Spike would occur at exactly 3:42? Shazamm.

https://twitter.com/re5iGam/status/1334277343855009794

If they knew, why didn't anyone stop it? Are they for the other side?

Think about it. Why didn't they. Think outside the box.

It's easy to catch crooks when they come in the front door.

You cant chop a crook because of what you knew they would do. You have to let them do it, prove it, them killem. smile

Catching them is the easy part, making them pay is something entirely different.

So far Barr, Session and Wray have done a damn good job of making sure “they” don’t pay.

Cliensmith is going to do 0-6 months for his role in Spygate, and Barr has determined he acted ALONE, no conspiracy from the Obama regime.

Where is all this evidence, real hard evidence, going to go? Who is going to act on it, not Barr, not Wray, not the Republican Establishment, not the courts, then who?

And where is all of this information coming from? Who or where does it say that no one is going to act on it. I'm not talking in your time frame, I'm talking in actuality.
I remember recently everyone falling all over themselves because Barr said there was no election fraud found. Oh, my!!! Oh, wait, he really didn't say that! Oh.

Where? From your own link.

No conspiracy and Cliensmith acted alone.

Do you not read your own posts.

And where is all of this information coming from? Who or where does it say that no one is going to act on it. I'm not talking in your time frame, I'm talking in actuality.
I remember recently everyone falling all over themselves because Barr said there was no election fraud found. Oh, my!!! Oh, wait, he really didn't say that! Oh.

You tell us, it’s you link.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

He also said that Cliensmith acted ALONEand there was no conspiracy.

Who said.

K22 #15486887 12/04/20
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Hook
Originally Posted by K22
[quote=jaguartx]Next question. How did Cue crew (Mil. Intel ?) know in Mar 2019 that the Wisconsin Vote Spike would occur at exactly 3:42? Shazamm.

You cant chop a crook because of what you knew they would do. You have to let them do it, prove it, them killem. smile

Catching them is the easy part, making them pay is something entirely different.

So far Barr, Session and Wray have done a damn good job of making sure “they” don’t pay.

Cliensmith is going to do 0-6 months for his role in Spygate, and Barr has determined he acted ALONE, no conspiracy from the Obama regime.

Where is all this evidence, real hard evidence, going to go? Who is going to act on it, not Barr, not Wray, not the Republican Establishment, not the courts, then who?

You tell us, it’s you link.[/quote]

Who's the "us"?

Whip #15486890 12/04/20
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
K22, Like I said before I appreciate your every post. This is by far my favorite thread on 24CF. smile

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by g5m
With the rumors about CIA Director Haspel, there is this:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/c...haspel-conspiracy/2020/12/04/id/1000092/

So, do you believe Newsmax, the new and improved (FOX) fare and balanced network, or do you believe the Anons and the Q-bers on this thread?

I don't have blind faith in any source. So what. Your insistence on blindly denying everything related to the anons discredits everything you say. I basically skip almost everything you post because I can predict what you say before you say it.

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

The first thing to understand is they (Military Intelligence/Gen. Flynn, Admiral Rogers, William Binney, and many others) have been collecting evidence for years. I knew about this stuff 40 years ago and if I knew so did many others in higher places. They have been putting together a Plan for years. The ability to profile is quite a science and one I highly recommend everyone to look into, then their is Game Theory. With those two sciences you can accurately predict what someone(s) will do in most any situation.

There is no possible way Game Theory and Behavior Profiling can be used to predict a human choice down to the minute. No possible way.

I'm amazed as anyone else that the two times match, but it was not accomplished using math and social science.

Really? Well then maybe you can explain how they've been doing it.

I can't. smile But I know for a fact that Game Theory does not predict human choice down to the minute. Just sayin ...

LOL
And there you go denying and questioning the Q-bers.

Funny schit right there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #15486941 12/04/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

He also said that Cliensmith acted ALONEand there was no conspiracy.

Who said.

Read your own link.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

LOL

Funny schit right there.

The idea that everything the anons say has to be all true or all false is a false choice. (google what a false choice is)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

LOL

Funny schit right there.

The idea that everything the anons say has to be all true or all false is a false choice. (google what a false choice is)

There is no room in this thread to challenge the almighty Q.

Go back and start from the beginning if you have any doubts.

You challenge Q, or you question Q, you are deemed a liberal, a NeverTrumper, an idiot, unpatriotic, lack basic Comm skills, or a troll.

Go ahead, see for yourself.
Asks some serious questions about Q’s ...oh let’s see, how about this oldie-but-a-goodie.

TRUST SESSION
TRUST WRAY
TRUST HUBER
TRUST HIROWITZ
TRUST KANSAS
Q

oh, and see if you can grab some facts on this one,
The Patriots are in charge of Twitter
Shall we play a game Jack,
Q

K22 #15487314 12/04/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Hook
Originally Posted by K22
[quote=Jackson_Handy][quote=jaguartx]Next question. How did Cue crew (Mil. Intel ?) know in Mar 2019 that the Wisconsin Vote Spike would occur at exactly 3:42? Shazamm.

You tell us, it’s you link.[/quote]

Who's the "us"?
[/quote]

Oh crap. Not this crap again. Dayom, I just go off one day to hunt deer, quail, ducks, hogs and coyotes and look what happens. This looks like a real brain teaser to have to figure out.

Crap. I think I'll just take Ks last post from this cluster and run with it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/04/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #15487332 12/04/20
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well, it seems to me that there is information, misinformation, malinformation, and disinformation. The thread seems to me to quote information and disinformation that has been posted elsewhere. It's up to the people following the thread or other sources to figure out.

And, I may be wrong on that.

But, I think the sun will come up in the morning.

Retired cat herder.

Whip #15487337 12/04/20
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
K22 #15487340 12/04/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by J23
Originally Posted by K22
Next question. How did Cue crew (Mil. Intel ?) know in Mar 2019 that the Wisconsin Vote Spike would occur at exactly 3:42? Shazamm.

So, assuming for a moment that this is accurate, and all this was pre-planned, as they had foreknowledge that the dems were going to cheat, why wouldn't "they" (the Trump Adminatration, DHS, whomever) just head it off at the pass so we could have an honest and fair election? ...well, as honest and fair as it can be anyhow. Seems to me it would have been much simpler for Trump to win in a landslide, which I believe it was, and for him to have four more years to perhaps install an Attorney General who would actually do something to help repair the system for the long run.

If, again, we are assuming this was all a pre-planned, it seems to me, a layman of course, a very big gamble. Frankly, too large of a gamble to be playing the "spring the trap" game. If the gamble doesn't work, and the courts refuse to play along, then yes fantastic, the Trump administration is sitting on a pile of evidence, which is now only good for woodstove kindling. Biden (i.e. Harris) takes office and the country is lost. Especially if the Georgia elections go to the Democrats, God help us all. They will have unchecked power for at least two years, and more than likely forever. We lose.

Sorry but IMHO the odds are too great to be playing the "Gotcha" game with the future of our country.

The first thing to understand is they (Military Intelligence/Gen. Flynn, Admiral Rogers, William Binney, and many others) have been collecting evidence for years. I knew about this stuff 40 years ago and if I knew so did many others in higher places. They have been putting together a Plan for years. The ability to profile is quite a science and one I highly recommend everyone to look into, then their is Game Theory. With those two sciences you can accurately predict what someone(s) will do in most any situation. There is lots and lots more to this and I haven't the time nor energy to explain it all. It can be found on the Internet and books for anyone that is interested in how it works. So I've said this little bit to explain that it was not a gamble the Trump Team was playing. Had they not allowed this attempted election steal to play out in Public for all to see, then the Cabal would have stolen the election but first start a Civil War where all would loose except them. We as a people of the United States have forgotten that WE are in charge and have ignorantly place "trusted" leaders in charge over us with some of the main reasons being apathy and ignorance. The most many would do or have done in the past is talk, but talk is cheap. Most Church going people have even forgotten the teachings of Jesus concerning that. "16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.20 WHEREFORE BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM.
Trump and team had to let the Public see what the Cabal has been doing so that the people would wake up, stand up, and take their Country back. They needed to use Optics to do this. If Trump and team didn't do this they way they have, we the people would never ever have another chance again................ever! Trump cannot do this by himself, he needs the people behind him.
Now add to all this that it is a literal Spiritual battle..............Light vs Darkness.
We as a people constantly want everything done on our timeline..........................like that has been a successful way in the past. And there is also the FACT that we have no idea what is going on behind the scene. Sure, we have Q to point us to research (on our own) open source information and this information usually is never something hidden under a rock, but instead information published in the past by the very Media that attempts to hide it from us. It's quite remarkable fine job they do in hiding it, but then if you can understand that they also profile us and use game theory on us as a people. Our ignorance really shows when we go into denial concerning these facts, which is the very reason they have been able to control us so well. Hell, they even have us using their "click" words against those we call friends and family.
I can remember the first time I heard Trump us the expression "fake news" during his first campaign. I can also remember thinking, oh my, he just shot himself in the foot. The people will call him a Conspiracy Theorist. And now, it's a house hold term and most everyone is calling the media fake news.
I am of the optimistic opinion that Trump and team know exactly what they are doing because they did all the wrong things according to "experts" in the first election and won. Has anyone of us here been that successful???????

Well said and spot on.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #15487361 12/04/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Lol of course

Is thinking a problem?

I think it's obvious it is for some. That's why there is NBC and CNN. They dont need to think, just remember what they tell them, because, those Jues love them..

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/04/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Great post.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
K22, Like I said before I appreciate your every post. This is by far my favorite thread on 24CF. smile

We are good OldHat.
Maybe someday I can explain some of this better than I do now. It's in my head, but getting from there to paper is not easy for me.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by J23
Originally Posted by K22

So, assuming for a moment that this is accurate, and all this was pre-planned, as they had foreknowledge that the dems were going to cheat, why wouldn't "they" (the Trump Adminatration, DHS, whomever) just head it off at the pass so we could have an honest and fair election? ...well, as honest and fair as it can be anyhow. Seems to me it would have been much simpler for Trump to win in a landslide, which I believe it was, and for him to have four more years to perhaps install an Attorney General who would actually do something to help repair the system for the long run.

If, again, we are assuming this was all a pre-planned, it seems to me, a layman of course, a very big gamble. Frankly, too large of a gamble to be playing the "spring the trap" game. If the gamble doesn't work, and the courts refuse to play along, then yes fantastic, the Trump administration is sitting on a pile of evidence, which is now only good for woodstove kindling. Biden (i.e. Harris) takes office and the country is lost. Especially if the Georgia elections go to the Democrats, God help us all. They will have unchecked power for at least two years, and more than likely forever. We lose.

Sorry but IMHO the odds are too great to be playing the "Gotcha" game with the future of our country.

The first thing to understand is they (Military Intelligence/Gen. Flynn, Admiral Rogers, William Binney, and many others) have been collecting evidence for years. I knew about this stuff 40 years ago and if I knew so did many others in higher places. They have been putting together a Plan for years. The ability to profile is quite a science and one I highly recommend everyone to look into, then their is Game Theory. With those two sciences you can accurately predict what someone(s) will do in most any situation. There is lots and lots more to this and I haven't the time nor energy to explain it all. It can be found on the Internet and books for anyone that is interested in how it works. So I've said this little bit to explain that it was not a gamble the Trump Team was playing. Had they not allowed this attempted election steal to play out in Public for all to see, then the Cabal would have stolen the election but first start a Civil War where all would loose except them. We as a people of the United States have forgotten that WE are in charge and have ignorantly place "trusted" leaders in charge over us with some of the main reasons being apathy and ignorance. The most many would do or have done in the past is talk, but talk is cheap. Most Church going people have even forgotten the teachings of Jesus concerning that. "16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.20 WHEREFORE BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM.
Trump and team had to let the Public see what the Cabal has been doing so that the people would wake up, stand up, and take their Country back. They needed to use Optics to do this. If Trump and team didn't do this they way they have, we the people would never ever have another chance again................ever! Trump cannot do this by himself, he needs the people behind him.
Now add to all this that it is a literal Spiritual battle..............Light vs Darkness.
We as a people constantly want everything done on our timeline..........................like that has been a successful way in the past. And there is also the FACT that we have no idea what is going on behind the scene. Sure, we have Q to point us to research (on our own) open source information and this information usually is never something hidden under a rock, but instead information published in the past by the very Media that attempts to hide it from us. It's quite remarkable fine job they do in hiding it, but then if you can understand that they also profile us and use game theory on us as a people. Our ignorance really shows when we go into denial concerning these facts, which is the very reason they have been able to control us so well. Hell, they even have us using their "click" words against those we call friends and family.
I can remember the first time I heard Trump us the expression "fake news" during his first campaign. I can also remember thinking, oh my, he just shot himself in the foot. The people will call him a Conspiracy Theorist. And now, it's a house hold term and most everyone is calling the media fake news.
I am of the optimistic opinion that Trump and team know exactly what they are doing because they did all the wrong things according to "experts" in the first election and won. Has anyone of us here been that successful???????

Well said and spot on.

I'd agree! And with Old Hat's post, too.

These posts have been encouraging and enlightening in these dreary days.

Retired cat herder.

Whip #15487458 12/04/20
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
No. They are delusional, fictional, and kookery.

J23 #15487460 12/04/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by J23
Originally Posted by K22

Well, Trump just sat down one night and figured this plan out and he evidently doesnt agree with thee.

Some think it would have been better to just stop the fraud beforehand and win 4 more, then move out and let the swamp take over again.

I guess about 74 million of us agreed with Trump, not you.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
No. They are delusional, fictional, and kookery.

The reality will be whatever it turns out to be.

Retired cat herder.

Page 780 of 2,280 1 2 778 779 780 781 782 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (204guy, 12344mag, 1234, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 49 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,767
Posts18,515,428
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.