Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102

IPOT (Sir Patrick Kracken)
@IPOT1776
·
7h
This week in the news:
Celebrity/ Royal dogs die, Biden trips over his and tells us he might develop a disease and die if he disagrees with Kamala, who's not president, but is soon to have a ceremony saying she's VP, as planes/cars crash everywhere and explody homes return.”

So you admit Biden will be sworn in on January 20th.

Otherwise you wouldn’t have posted it.

Mr. Twisty again.

GB1

Whip #15488687 12/05/20
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Did anyone post Trumps speech from yesterday, I saw it on tweeter. I interpreted it as Marshal Law might be coming or something in that order.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
So Qtards, is Haspel arrested at Gitmo or not? Because not even a week ago y'all were giddy about her being arrested and tried by a military tribunal.

Was Q nation wrong?

How about Obama? The king Qtards here reported that he too had been arrested.

Well was Q wrong? Or do you guys have another ridiculous way to explain this away too?
I wasnt aware this was a Q drop,, sauce please?

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
So Qtards, is Haspel arrested at Gitmo or not? Because not even a week ago y'all were giddy about her being arrested and tried by a military tribunal.

Was Q nation wrong?

How about Obama? The king Qtards here reported that he too had been arrested.

Well was Q wrong? Or do you guys have another ridiculous way to explain this away too?
I wasnt aware this was a Q drop,, sauce please?

Reading is Fundamental, he didn’t say Q Drop, he said the Q Nation.

Meaning all the Twitter Tweeting and the YouTube videos claiming knowledge of the Haspel situation while at the same time supporting Q.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15488784 12/05/20
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
read his last sentence please,,Clear that hes implying its a Q quote,, dont matter ,,,It must be miserable to not get it,,, I think thats why you trolls like the Q thread,, lol You like hanging with the cool kids,,, well, snipe away,,, but know youve exposed yourself to the forum your own "critical thinking" or lack of,,, go to the coffee shop where you can show off your vast intelect,,dont forget to smile,,

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by viking
Did anyone post Trumps speech from yesterday, I saw it on tweeter. I interpreted it as Marshal Law might be coming or something in that order.
I dont get twatter Viking,But did see it somwhere,, Ill capture it and post when I see it again,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
read his last sentence please,,Clear that hes implying its a Q quote,, dont matter ,,,It must be miserable to not get it,,, I think thats why you trolls like the Q thread,, lol You like hanging with the cool kids,,, well, snipe away,,, but know youve exposed yourself to the forum your own "critical thinking" or lack of,,, go to the coffee shop where you can show off your vast intelect,,dont forget to smile,,

Actually I read this thread for a couple of reasons.

One is that you guys cover a lot of ground, lots of activity, lots of tweets, lots of hope even. Sometimes I get lifted by some of that hope, sometimes not. But more often then not that hope is set back and sometimes even shattered when the events and inside knowledge tweeted and posted turn out to be more wishful thinking than fact .

I do hope and pray that at least some of your “plan” is truth, but with each passing day and we get closer and closer to Jan 20, it is increasingly likely I will be disappointed again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15488978 12/05/20
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Is Gina Haspel in prison?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Is Gina Haspel in prison?

Is Obama?

Whip #15489022 12/05/20
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The peeps on this thread all share the same value,, I cant tell for certain wats gonna happen ,part of the plan, whos who or what,, BUT, I do kno theres underlying currents, movement in the shadows ,that i do not see, When i see them I try to connect the dots,, When I have enough dots connected ,somtimes I see a picture,, that picture starts getting clear,,but then theres dots that dont connect,, its either a diff picture or background,, time will show it,, Wats gonna happen? I believe the good guys win, I truly believe That Trump was placed in this spot at this time for a certain reason, I believe that Hes fighting this fight for you and I, I feel this thread is helping people see whats going on and waking some up (redpilling) ,, If any body dont see this thread this way, you shouldnt be on it or respond to it,If however you have somthing to add or share it would be welcome,, , simple,EVERYBODY sees somthing that sombody else dont see,, The constant pissing on it gets nobody, nowhere,, If theres EVER a truthfull quote,its Were we go 1 we go ALL,, WE pull this together or WE go down with the ship

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The peeps on this thread all share the same value,, I cant tell for certain wats gonna happen ,part of the plan, whos who or what,, BUT, I do kno theres underlying currents, movement in the shadows ,that i do not see, When i see them I try to connect the dots,, When I have enough dots connected ,somtimes I see a picture,, that picture starts getting clear,,but then theres dots that dont connect,, its either a diff picture or background,, time will show it,, Wats gonna happen? I believe the good guys win, I truly believe That Trump was placed in this spot at this time for a certain reason, I believe that Hes fighting this fight for you and I, I feel this thread is helping people see whats going on and waking some up (redpilling) ,, If any body dont see this thread this way, you shouldnt be on it or respond to it,If however you have somthing to add or share it would be welcome,, , simple,EVERYBODY sees somthing that sombody else dont see,, The constant pissing on it gets nobody, nowhere,, If theres EVER a truthfull quote,its Were we go 1 we go ALL,, WE pull this together or WE go down with the ship

This thread is not helping anything. Its sending people down bs rabbit holes that are not only fantasy, they are irrelevant.

Whip #15489175 12/05/20
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Then simply go away, easy ,,,, dont click on the fantasy thread,, its all BS right? you are welcome on it as I am but you are not needed and irrelevant,, by your fruits YOU are known

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, bye.

Not being closed minded, it's helped me understand a lot. Of course, unlike you, Flynn, Trump and I dont know everything.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15489183 12/05/20
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Soooooo is Gina Haspel locked up at Gitmo?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Then simply go away, easy ,,,, dont click on the fantasy thread,, its all BS right? you are welcome on it as I am but you are not needed and irrelevant,, by your fruits YOU are known

Amen. Somehow that kind, like Piglosi, think we need their helpful BS instruction. They are always, of course, just trying to help us out. whistle

We need open borders, muzzy immigration, higher taxes, less cops, higher energy prices, govt run healthcare, ...
No thanks, the cost of tyranny is too high.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Anyone with Intel on this?

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

...what is the backstory/meaning behind this photograph? I have seen it a few times.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Whip #15489300 12/05/20
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Gen Flynn and brothers support Cue. Read the sign on the right.

Flynn and a SIL or friend. I cant remember.

Flynn is just trying to suck Cuber Trump supporters down the rabbit hole. Well, that's what the geniuses and deep state cabal guys say anyway. smirk

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/05/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Gen Flynn and brothers support Cue. Read the sign on the right.

I seen the sign, just wasn't sure who was in the photograph. Thank you.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Anyone with Intel on this?

Nobody?

Page 783 of 2,280 1 2 781 782 783 784 785 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

339 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 16penny, 38 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,881
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.