Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Originally Posted by steve4102
Our supreme court sucks ass lately .

So you don’t think FBI and other agents of our government that violate our Constitutional Rights should be held accountable.

Green card carying Muzzies have no contitutional rights as far as Im concerned .

Stupid pesky Bill of Rights, forbidding the government any power to restrict anyone to exercise their religion! What a bunch of morons those guys were! Of course the FBI should be allowed to persecute certain groups based on religions that I don't agree with!! Then things would be fine!

maybe after the "Muzzies" they can get started on the Mormons and Southern Baptists? I mean, no coffee, and no dancing? What's up with that?

Agreed. And what about the Amish??? Pretty shady, if you ask me. Work all the time, must be off the grid, an utter lack of "diversity", religious meetings happen in German???? Fricken' Nazi separatist racist terrorists!

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

So you don’t think FBI and other agents of our government that violate our Constitutional Rights should be held accountable.

Green card carying Muzzies have no contitutional rights as far as Im concerned .

Stupid pesky Bill of Rights, forbidding the government any power to restrict anyone to exercise their religion! What a bunch of morons those guys were! Of course the FBI should be allowed to persecute certain groups based on religions that I don't agree with!! Then things would be fine!

maybe after the "Muzzies" they can get started on the Mormons and Southern Baptists? I mean, no coffee, and no dancing? What's up with that?

And Lutherans. Especially those Green Card carrying Swedish bikini model Lutherans.

I agree. They should be "violated."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Does this open the door for agents of all government agencies being held personally responsible for civil rights violations?

I think so, as in the Carter Page lawsuits.

PoPo insurance about to get REAL expensive.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Does this open the door for agents of all government agencies being held personally responsible for civil rights violations?

They should be prohibited entering into insurance contracts covering civil rights violations. They should pay 100% of any judgements involving such clear, blatant civil rights violations out of their own pockets.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Judgements would never get paid.

As long as it’s not directly subsidized with tax dollars, it’s just free market. Somebody will cover the nut.

Besides, after one massive payout, they’d never get covered again and wouldn’t be able to work as police.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes. The court has problems. When our country was established we did not have muzzys trying to behead Christians in the US. We also did not have people confused about their gender trying to use the opposite sexes bathroom.
But somehow this was found in the constitution. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

As long as it’s not directly subsidized with tax dollars, it’s just free market. Somebody will cover the nut.

Besides, after one massive payout, they’d never get covered again and wouldn’t be able to work as police.

So cops who violate peoples civil right would be off the force.

And how exactly is this a bad thing?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/11/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

The goal would be for rights violators to not be able to work again as police.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
I’m no Muslim fan but this is a good ruling. I’m hoping this can be extended to the governors who are violating our rights with lockdown decrees. Think of Newsom being personally sued into poverty by California churches and every state officer who enforced those decrees.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

They should be prohibited entering into insurance contracts covering civil rights violations. They should pay 100% of any judgements involving such clear, blatant civil rights violations out of their own pockets.

Ouch,

you mean................you just really mean.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is about coercion and abuse of power, not religion. It just shows how these no due process secret lists are abused. Remember Obama wanted to suspend Second Amendment rights for anyone on the No Fly list.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Worship my God, or I'll cut your head off, is hardly a religion.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Ouch,

you mean................you just really mean.

Yes. I mean really.

Another option I've floated is payments for civil rights violations come out of the department retirement plan, and the benefits of every officer in the department are reduced accordingly. Under such a system the police might actually start doing a better job of policing themselves.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So cops who violate peoples civil right would be off the force.

And how exactly is this a bad thing?

It’s not. That was my point. After they become uninsurable they won’t work again. No dept would take on the liability of an uninsurable cop. Well, most anyway. I’m sure Seattle or Louisville would hire a tranny just because, but American cities and towns wouldn’t.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To be honest though, I am okay with violating some folks civil rights. Sometimes things need to happen outside of the law.

You just better not get caught or be on the popular side.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Civil rights will be an umbrella that'll extend protections for anything you or your lawyer can dream up.

Might as well remove all insurance liabilities for motorists as well. Let he with the best lawyer win.

MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Civil rights will be an umbrella that'll extend protections for anything you or your lawyer can dream up.

Might as well remove all insurance liabilities for motorists as well. Let he with the best lawyer win.

There are no such things as "civil rights", first of all, but more importantly, these are Bill of Rights rights we're discussing, not "civil rights". So you are arguing that government should be immune to the limitations of the Constitution?

Use your brain much?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

There are no such things as "civil rights", first of all, but more importantly, these are Bill of Rights rights we're discussing, not "civil rights". So you are arguing that government should be immune to the limitations of the Constitution?

Use your brain much?

You ought to reread things and try a little harder.

BTW I said no such thing. Though I failed to quote MadMooner in my response, it was that line of convo to which I was responding.

Any attempt to explain it further would fly past your head.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ask President Trump how he feels, or General Flynn.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 12/11/20.

Sam......

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Worship Wayne LaPierre, or I'll cut your head off

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 14,537 guests, and 1,039 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,304
Posts18,545,389
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.