Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

You are doing "GREAT!" and it's a nice touch to reiterate you are an Amazingly Stupid CLUELESS Kchunt,Emotional Fhuqking WRECK and just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I realize how very frustrating it is for you,to be in sooooooooo deep over your pointy head and crossed-eyes,but in fairness The MANIC Meltdown was TOTALLY Fhuqking Awesome +P++! I'm still groovin' on your High-Pitched Nasal Whine as you are screaming at your trembling fingers,through those quivering lips,as the Mascara runs your tear stained face and you simply can NOT edit/delete/type fast enough to lower your Estrogen Levels. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon my apparently using "extra tricky" words that are "unfair" to you and "extra big" words that are "unfair" to you,along with "extra Technical" words that are also seemingly "unfair" to you and your version(s) of "means","abilities" and "comprehension". You point 'em out and I'll replacement verbage,just to placate your Amazing STUPIDITY. Hint. Laughing!

I'm am MORE than happy to grant you ALL of the slack on the rope,that you "think" you can "handle". I'll start graciously with your 100 TTSX 3515fps Goat Fhuqk and the scope you could ALMOST "afford". Hint. LAUGHING!

That piece of fhuqking schit do thusly. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Pardon "boring" 243 Kreedmire Factory Fodder,yet again and with 30grs less powder,the extry round(as a minimum) in the belly,better ES/SD,better wind,yada,yada,yada. Pardon ANY words that are "too big","too tricky" or "too Technical". Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Given your "command" of English,DO tell what a "great felling rifle"is,you AMAZINGLY Fhuqking Stupid Twat. Hint. Laughing!

GREAT time to correlate,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Ooooooopsie!!!! Tooo fhuqking late(again)! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Rickety,

Your STUPIDITY isn't "bait",it's a plight and them differences are stark...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Why are you TRYING to "talk" about wares you've never even fhuqking seen? Not that it ain't fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,as NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan TRYING to 'talk' rifles.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good lord, Larry you are such a ignorant no killin heap of shiit... same shiit time and again. Please return to as gay as it gets, there’s like (3) people that actually care about your redundant bullshiit... hint

Laughing.......................................................................................

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I have not done that with a Tikka yet. I have the .257s that I want so far. I would like to rechanber a Tikka (Creedmoor?) to the 6.5 RPM

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Someone is very fond of small bore ‘moors...

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good lord if the fat no necked cuunt would actually travel around, hunt and (kill) shiit she’d realized all these high BC bullets and shiit aren’t even close to necessary, but she do love to argue!! I mean this stupid fuuck really has shiit figured out!! A high bc bullet has better ballistics than a lower bc bullet!!! God damn are you serious??? Haha

Peel your cuunt off the couch, throw the spotlight out the window and (hunt) you lazy little biitch.. 😂😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my,

Yet another Crying CLUELESS Karen gives it a whirl,as she unleashes her wellfounded Insecurities and quantifies that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps she'll numerically account for how many times a day,she thinks about me? Spells about me? Types about me? Whines about me? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Jokester,

I'd personally weigh brass quality first.

Hint..................

Ma'm,

Somebody shoots it all and it sure as fhuqk ain't you. Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The lazy lying thief, perhaps there is a reason you (left) Oregon??? Are shiitin the www, a high bc bullet flys (flatter) than a lower bc bullet, but doesn’t matter in 99.9% of hunting senarios, in which you keep flipping your lip in? This is the “hunting rifle” forum, not the, “which bullet will shoot the flattest” forum....

Please educate me on “high bc killin splendid beasts”.... it your imagination and pretend.... now go!!!! Haha
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Spend little more doin/huntin rather than punching numbers in a computer program, you might get a lil more mileage... hint

Just as a “cutter” knows a “bushelor “ is the laziest of fuucks.... ooooopsie!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my,

The Fence Hopper got one,while thinking about me and still can't afford her first camera...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps a sign is in order? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The worthless bowl of goo, no one is talkin about a “camera”, though the kelpbed and Crockett shovel head crew so highly touts such things.... tell the city slickers about “bushelin” you last washed up fuuck... some know the truth... grin

Punch some numbers in the “ imagination and pretend “ computer program, and act like your (John burns), cause that’s all you got... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my,

Of course you CAN'T "talk" about a camera,you don't even know ANYBODY who could "afford" one...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort and you "get" to read about it and "watch" The Show,as you "live" vicariously and DREAM of a scheme "in". Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's to how VERY well founded your Insecurities are and it just never is quite you,or even fhuqking close. HINT!!!

LAUGHING!

Perhaps a sign is in order? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
OK, we'll just go with Stinky Stumpy the Alaska retard then.

Speaking of retards, tell us again about how shooting rifles in the cold (-40) might make them blow up? It was starting to get interesting!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh my what liar Larry??? How long did you "bushel" for, and you are\were a fuucking cull that lives in a shiithole, while your (lucky) kids live\swim\wear sweats??? fuuck you crack me up!!! Haha

Now, lets hear, yet another (oh my)!!! 😂😂😂

Last edited by Judman; 12/11/20.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my,

Someone was thinking about me again! Just how many times a day do you think about me? Not on one of your "good" days,just an average one? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
And how are match bullets comparable to hunting bullets again?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

I enjoy that your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,is the BEST you can "do"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now if only in retrospect and factored by a pile of Custom spouts,some Factory rifles and deadified Critters,the most zooky bullets thus far cited or pictured are the .257" 100gr SP Hornie and the .257" 115gr Nuzzler Ballistic Tip. Pardon my having shot them all,while you GoogleFu your PretendFu and "shoot" your Imagination from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

NOTHING is fhuqking FUNNIER than a Texan TRYING to "talk" about The Rifle or The Outdoors. Hint. LAUGHING!

PLEASE "tell" me "more". Hint.LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

I enjoy that your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,is the BEST you can "do"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now if only in retrospect and factored by a pile of Custom spouts,some Factory rifles and deadified Critters,the most zooky bullets thus far cited or pictured are the .257" 100gr SP Hornie and the .257" 115gr Nuzzler Ballistic Tip. Pardon my having shot them all,while you GoogleFu your PretendFu and "shoot" your Imagination from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

NOTHING is fhuqking FUNNIER than a Texan TRYING to "talk" about The Rifle or The Outdoors. Hint. LAUGHING!

PLEASE "tell" me "more". Hint.LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

So how about comparing actual 6MM hunting bullets to the hunting bullets out there for the 257 Weatherby? A fair comparison is always to be preferred. As for "Zookie" the Nosler Ballistic Tips have always given excellent on game performance.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

I've shot it ALL in extrapolation,if only to your chagrin,as you set and pontificate Google Pretendfu via your Imagination...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply compared Factory Fodder,because the OP doesn't reload and you were flapping your fhuqking Drooling gums about the 115 NBT,which Weatherby happens to offer over the counter. Pardon those Facts upsetting you so,despite your never even having "seen" ANY of it,let alone "shot" it. That despite your projecting the "big" trajectory difference,as factored through your pointy head and crossed-eyes. Hint. LAUGHING!

Perspective. LAUGHING!

257/115 Weatherby Factory Fodder from fhuqking Weatherby. HINT. Laughing!

The itty-bitty 243 Kreedmire and 30grs less powder,yet again,with Factory 110. HINT. Laughing!

Every extry 10grs of powder,"gets" you 1" of trajectory at the 500yd line,with the "awesome" 115 NBT elicited by The Couchbound Kchunt and it's "much flatter trajectory". There's LESS than a one fhuqking inch difference in trajectory at the 300yd line. Though a FULL two-inches at the 400yd line! Hint. LAUGHING!

There's NOTHING fhuqking funnier,than a Texan TRYING to talk about The Rifle or The Outdoors. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you talk out your ass from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your BEST,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

I've shot it ALL in extrapolation,if only to your chagrin,as you set and pontificate Google Pretendfu via your Imagination...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply compared Factory Fodder,because the OP doesn't reload and you were flapping your fhuqking Drooling gums about the 115 NBT,which Weatherby happens to offer over the counter. Pardon those Facts upsetting you so,despite your never even having "seen" ANY of it,let alone "shot" it. That despite your projecting the "big" trajectory difference,as factored through your pointy head and crossed-eyes. Hint. LAUGHING!

There's NOTHING fhuqking funnier,than a Texan TRYING to talk about The Rifle or The Outdoors. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you talk out your ass from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your BEST,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

But you missed the point, if factory Ammo is all you compare then why not hunting ammo in both rounds, why not consider the much higher impact velocities at normal hunting ranges?

257 Bee factory ammo includes loads using the 115 BT.
https://shop.nosler.com/nosler-ammu...opby/f/cartridge/257%20Wby/isAjax/1.html

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

The OP has no other move than Factory Fodder and YOU were the one to opine on behalf of the 115 NBT...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I can't "make" you say or do STUPID schit,nor would I if I could,because it's a WHOLE bunch funnier to grant you slack on the fhuqking rope and grant you opportunity to remove ALL "doubt" about your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqktitude,as you do your Hilarious BEST. Hint. LAUGHING!

At the 300yd line,there is a "whopping" 91fps difference in impact velocity,betwixt the 257Wby/115NBT and the itty-bitty 243 Kreedmire/110 Beer Can. At 200yds,the difference is a fhuqking HUGE 168fps. Again,you were the one running your fhuqking Drooling mouth about the 115NBT and I simply said they were Dog Schit,mainly because they are. Might you be inferring that the itty-bitty 243 Kreedmire has inherent mechanical and terminal effects advantages,due boolits mattering a "smidge" and that it is rather happy whether near or far?!? Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my "missing" nothing,simply because I shoot it all and then some. I reckon that is VERY "unfair" to you and your Imagination and Pretend,as you "get" to talk out your ass about wares you've never even fhuqking "seen",let alone "used". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The lazy lying thief, always looking for a “edge”. 🤭

You do any killin this year or didja just sit around and biitch??

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

455 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,746 guests, and 1,404 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,753
Posts18,476,295
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.