Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Still no Slobovian college lesbian story......
Please tell us " Miss Lynn like you did years ago!!!!
Inquiring minds wanta know.
Old cats need a chubby.
The rest of us need a fughing good laugh.

Start a thread about your strap on taco tasting tendencies in college and how you have surpressed your desire to be a man your entire life.

Stop living the lie.
Cleanse that soul....
Leap outta that closet with a coming out reveal to all your land of 1,s and 0,s friends.

#godforgivesbulldykestoo.
#hatingbeingbornwithaholeinstedofapole.

LMFAO!!!!

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The inherent good nature of white western men is the only thing that prevents their women from being passed around like baseball cards.

That's why there's worldwide demand for white western husbands while there's absolutely no market whatsoever for white western wives.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The inherent good nature of white western men is the only thing that prevents their women from being passed around like baseball cards.

That's why there's worldwide demand for white western husbands while there's absolutely no market whatsoever for white western wives.

Damn Bristoe, can I call you brother?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
American men even allowed American women to vote,...then the American women vote for fuggin' Communists and leave the men to straighten it out.

Talk about a fugged up idea,...there it is.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ol suckass norm99

Run in like Sir Galahad to save ms lynn just like before

You still creeping in the shadows after all them years

Pffft

Pathetic

Lynn got more balls than you

What a joke

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

Truth is truth whether I say it or somebody else does.

I just like to reduce everything to the base level and look at it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Damn, ol Bristoe is the Chief of the Slapahoe tribe, he's right though. 🤣🤣

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Hot [bleep] in here tonight. Delcia, is it a requirement to suck cock if you're from Canada? Lotsa gay up there. Maybe it's the temp?

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by sse
CashisKing,

Thank you for the consideration in this statement "I'm not sure if this statement applies to Lynn or not... I have never met her. Her post are very reminiscent of passive aggressive women I have known... but again I have never met her.".

That showed me more intelligence, backbone, and decency, than I have seen from a large number of posters on this forum in forever.

CashisKing...? Really? LOL

That was before I figured out who his back door boy is...

Lynn

Enlighten...

You pretend much wisdom.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Truth is truth whether I say it or somebody else does.

I just like to reduce everything to the base level and look at it.

Indeed and your skill at such is appreciated

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

But there is a market for former Eastern Bloc women?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

20 dollars for 10 minutes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Many fools still fall for hot psycho bitches......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Question...

Can any of you tell me what affirmative action you have taken to help Mr. Trump in his battle for America.

BESIDES, talking about it, here, there, everywhere on the internet and in the real world.

BESIDES. giving money to ANY of his campaigns or requests.

Lynn

I can proudly answer that question. I serve on the board for my county's GOP/Republican party and I have spent several hundred hours the past two years campaigning for Trump by: helping organize and work at a fundraising oyster roast attended by over 200 people, walked the streets passing out campaign literature, working at GOP booths during street festivals and our city's festival, making phone calls on Trump's behalf, and donated a $200 leather flag I made to a fundraising auction.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I’ll leave this with Bristoe for his comments.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mirage243

20 dollars for 10 minutes.

I’d be careful with that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Miss Lynn struggles to deal with the fact that her looks don't get her the attention they used to and is loathe to let go of the last thing she has to hold on to. She finds herself in a position where negative attention is better than none at all - like a dog that tears schit up because getting screamed at is better than being ignored.

She still runs with the Man-eater persona because it gets her off to feel in control, or dominant over men - any man. 5 will get you 10 she has a trail of men who disappointed her that stretches all the way back to the crib. She "flips the b*tch" switch and tells herself "never again" every time she interacts with a man that doesn't fawn over her and treat her like the self stylized independent queen she has become in her mind.

She equates questioning her motives, intelligence, or expressing disinterest in the same ol' shtick as "fear or insecurity around an intelligent alpha female that doesn't shy away from speaking her mind - Rawr!".

So concludes today's lesson.

- Herr Freud

Wow, such insight! How did you come to such a conclusion over the internet? Or, perhaps you know Miss Lynn personally?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Not as much as there should be. The cold war propaganda has diminished many men's ability to make discerning choices,....concerning women and many other things.

On the other hand, purple haired, tattooed American women are having a hard time passing on their genes these days.

It's not difficult to understand why.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I’ll leave this with Bristoe for his comments.

*shrugg*,....it's not up to me to educate men about their choices.

All women come with risks. American women wear their risks on their sleeves.

Ignore them at your own peril.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’d PM renegade, he’s still the moderator for this sub forum.
He’ll ban these miscreant’s asses for being mean to a “lady”
Especially one from the glorious country that brought us..... umm.... uhh..... umm... damn, absolutely nothing!

That wont fly at all

Not when she was itchin like a hound to dox the fouck out of him and all my friends.

How dare anyone call “peaches” a BITCH

laffing

Mrs super sleuth surmised I was running 10 or 11 laptops

No you cûnt, I really did have a lot of friends join up and your smelly yeast vag ran some of them off.

Well I’ve been here almost 9 years, hope I’ve been one hell of a thorn in you and your make believe land of ones and zeroes friends’ side. A festering thorn, you’ve watched blossom. Good job showing your ass.

you got to be a special kind of POS to say that about a woman, especially on this forum. Her posting a contrary video commentary and asking for opinions doesn't justify anyone calling her a Cee You Next Tuesday or any of the other vile comments made about her simply because she is a woman. And the rest of you sit here and tolerate it. Unbelievable.

I agree. This place has gone to effing hell. I can't believe some of the stuff people say to one another here. It's punkish, childish, bullyish, and totally unbecoming of anyone who would consider themselves a gentleman (or lady).

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

476 members (41rem, 3040Krag, 270cowboy, 358WCF, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 47 invisible), 1,707 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,019
Posts18,520,757
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.