Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by rong
Do they make a brand of beer with extra zinc in it? laugh

My cardiologist got covid. He said for zinc, he was eating 2-3 tins of smoked oysters a day

Gawd

That’s gotta be way worse than PBR and McRib

Remember, he can't taste it.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
GB4

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Vitamin D3 is great for all kinds of ailments. Works well for c19 as it helps the lungs. A doc my daughter works for swears by it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by rong
Do they make a brand of beer with extra zinc in it? laugh

My cardiologist got covid. He said for zinc, he was eating 2-3 tins of smoked oysters a day

Gawd

That’s gotta be way worse than PBR and McRib

Remember, he can't taste it.

So then, turn off the lights too 😃

G
gunzo Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
I can still taste guys, it's altered but hanging in there. Wife is the one that's lost taste & smell.

Wow! speaking of altered taste, I just ate the jalapeno stuffed olive out of my drink & it's lighting me up! Really sensitive receptors or sinuses right now I guess. But that burn has got to be a good thing.

Last edited by gunzo; 12/19/20.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by gunzo
WM is out of Zinc, maybe later. But thanks Slummy for the suggestion.

No mathman, it's Bud Light so had to get 20 cases for 14 days.

Beer with Zinc? Did it just got healthier.

Thanks to all. I don't feel terrible. If this doesn't go into those rib pulling coughs I'll be happy. Been there with upper raspatory infections & finally wore a wide pistol belt around my chest that I could grab & cinch up when I started coughing. It was bad. A neighbor that had Covid this spring said the rib pulling was the worst part of it..

Try GNC.

If GNC doesn't have it or you can't get there get you some Zycam. Melts or nasal swabs or spray. I like the nasal swabs. Lately when someone (like my son) has come down the China virus I start on the Zycam and take a few B vitamins and a C vitamin with my multi vitamin I take every day. Haven't ended up with it yet.

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Had a bad sore throat 11/29. Per work requirement I had to get tested and be off work 11 days even though it was negative. Test was a throat swab which only lightly touched the side of my throat. My wife informed me that throat swab tests are only 40% accurate even if performed correctly.
Wife works around it daily so it was just a matter of time. She lost taste and smell Tuesday and tested positive. Back to normal today. No other symptoms for either of us.

G
gunzo Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by gunzo
WM is out of Zinc, maybe later. But thanks Slummy for the suggestion.

No mathman, it's Bud Light so had to get 20 cases for 14 days.

Beer with Zinc? Did it just got healthier.

Thanks to all. I don't feel terrible. If this doesn't go into those rib pulling coughs I'll be happy. Been there with upper raspatory infections & finally wore a wide pistol belt around my chest that I could grab & cinch up when I started coughing. It was bad. A neighbor that had Covid this spring said the rib pulling was the worst part of it..

Try GNC.

If GNC doesn't have it or you can't get there get you some Zycam. Melts or nasal swabs or spray. I like the nasal swabs. Lately when someone (like my son) has come down the China virus I start on the Zycam and take a few B vitamins and a C vitamin with my multi vitamin I take every day. Haven't ended up with it yet.

Taking notes here, small town shortages present. GNC is a hour & a half round trip & hard to do if you're quarantined. Might send friends on search of the Zycam stuff if things get worse. Other vitamins present & are taken. I'm doubling up. So far just a mild flu.
But again, thanks a lot guys!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wife just got tested again this morning. 5th time this year. Supposed exposure to someone at the Cancer Center where she works. She laughs at the stupidity of it as the Cancer Center is in the largest hospital in a county of 1million people. She's taken the antibody test twice both time negative.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

692 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 153, 10ring1, 74 invisible), 2,964 guests, and 1,394 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,975
Posts18,480,777
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.