Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Betrayed From Within”: Patrick Byrne Blasts White House Staff After Attending Election Meeting With President Trump, Sydney Powell and Gen. Flynn

Former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne blasted President Trump’s chief of staff Mark Meadows and White House lawyers in comments posted online Sunday about a meeting at the White House Friday night with Trump about the contested presidential election that Byrne attended with attorney Sydney Powell and former Trump national security advisor Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (U.S. Army ret.), saying that Trump is being “betrayed from within.”

My involvement is I was in the room when it happened. The raised voices included my own. I can promise you: President Trump is being terribly served by his advisers. They want him to lose and are lying to him. He is surrounding by mendacious mediocrities.”..In addition, any suggestion if there was talk of a military coup or martial law is also a flat lie. 100% false. I was there for 4 1/2 hours, I heard the entire conversation, that is a 100% fabrication.”

Byrne called out White House Counsel Pat Cipollone as the leaker to the New York Times about the meeting and accused Meadows and White House staffers of lying to Trump to get him to concede, “I was there for the full 4.5 hour meeting. Claims military coup/martial law were discussed is 100% fabrication. Trump is lied to by his own advisers, who tell staff “get the president to concede“ while they stall Trump. Meadows + Lawyers Eric, Derek, GC Pat Cippollone (leaker).”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...president-trump-sydney-powell-gen-flynn/

This I truly believe.
Trump has been sabotaged by his advisors and members of his own staff since day one.

I wonder if this as opened his eyes yet.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
None of that surprises me.

------------------------
John
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I had to google Patrick Byrne because I was curious why he would be involved in such a meeting.

Did he really have to resign because of his relationship with Maria Butina?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It only happened for four years.......

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by smokepole
I had to google Patrick Byrne because I was curious why he would be involved in such a meeting.

Ask him. Pretty sure he has words out there.

Or maybe we ask CNN? 60 minutes? I know how about wikipedia. Ha ...

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Well, he has fired a lot of people who betrayed him. So yeah, he has been betrayed by Rinos and the Deep State. Trump has proven elections are rigged. Both parties are involved. I think one one the best ways to help stop this is with term limits. Also, all high level government jobs should be temporary. It would make for a huge number of appointments every time a new election comes around.

However, government is too big now. Welfare should be ran at the state level. Education should be ran at the state level. The energy department is worthless as it never solved any energy problems. Even the small departments like NASA shouldn't be trying to design and build rockets as private companies are getting into this now. Use them by bidding. Farm subsidies should stop. Have farmers grow everything and prop up the market by buying the excess to use for the military, during famines or droughts, or import problems and give food to those in need instead of food stamps. This will keep the prices high enough for them to make money. Get rid of FEMA and put use the national guard. They are faster and can get relief to those in need as well as any temporary housing.

No large corporation can give to any political party without equal money given to the other. This would eliminate favoritism by corporations. Tech companies gave between $300-500 billion to democrats. No foreign money can be used by either party.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldHat

What's a chief executive's most important function?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Steve4102: I have been involved in Republican politics and working for and contributing to Republican politicians (and voting FOR them) for well over half a century now and nothing your post relays is new or surprises me!
Perhaps YOU are surprised by mittens romneys latest back-stabbings today/yesterday?
It's just a fact of life - you can NOT trust Republican politicians or Republican appointees any farther than you can throw them!
Let me repeat it is just a "sad" fact of life - and even more sadly there is NO viable/realistic alternative to voting Republican.
Do what we can and pray for better times.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by OldHat

What's a chief executive's most important function?

For a man we know from historical experience it is to have sex with woman.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
All these shenanigans are not going to go away and with most of the educational systems spewing out thousands of indoctrinated new voters every year with the gap between progressive and conservative thought ever widening, it matters not how many sheitbirds in politics we purge.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You mean his much abused lower intestine is taking revenge?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
A fine line between your basic everyday cutthroat political shenanigan's & treason.

I feel the line was crossed many times.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
term limits would solve a lot of issues in washington...

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
To the dismay of the radical anti American treasonest left President Trump will pull this out to run another four years. The people of this country are fed up with the Comminust anti American so called press. The tide is turning & the party of the "ass " knows this. They tremble as they see more & more evidence of their electoral fruad & deceit reveiled. The so called Republican ( RINO's ) legislators that oppose reveling the truth about the fruad in this election ,"beware". We the people will not forget!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by troublesome82
All these shenanigans are not going to go away and with most of the educational systems spewing out thousands of indoctrinated new voters every year with the gap between progressive and conservative thought ever widening, it matters not how many sheitbirds in politics we purge.

Teachers are the problem, not the system. Blaming a system is refusing to admit that it is human being, Teachers, that are indoctrinating our youth. They should be strung up right along side the treasonous politicians.

But, none of that really matters anymore as far as elections are concerned. People and voters are no longer needed to win elections, now that we have Dominion, SmartMatic, USPS, Solar Winds and China selecting our “leaders”.

Is this a great country or what.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was a great country, and the potential is much greater...........but it may take many more than the POTUS to make it happen.........

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 65BR
It was a great country, and the potential is much greater...........but it may take many more than the POTUS to make it happen.........

How so?

What do you have in mind

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If things change hard enough left, it may come down to the masses choosing how they want to live.

If they are unwilling to say Goodbye to the America they know and love, they will have to make hard choices.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jmh3
None of that surprises me.

^^^This^^^

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Has been said, we need a Patriot Party. This would be huge.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (257 roberts, 257_X_50, 21, 2ndwind, 41rem, 5 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 972 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,779
Posts18,536,017
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.