Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I think I had 550 rounds for $1500 , what a fuggin steal you offering this at!!

Fück Joe byron
GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
At my local Walmart. They didn't last long.

Attached Images
IMG_20201224_3796.jpg (48.68 KB, 1094 downloads)
IMG_20201224_26333.jpg (41.32 KB, 1078 downloads)

Medics bury their mistakes..
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I don’t make it into the local Walmart much but every time I’ve been there in the last 3 months the ammo shelf was empty unless you were buying 350 Legend

Wac em and stack em
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by mad_okie
I don’t make it into the local Walmart much but every time I’ve been there in the last 3 months the ammo shelf was empty unless you were buying 350 Legend

Funny you mention that. Was in the local walfart today. All they had was 3 boxes of 350 legend

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Torqued

Funny you mention that. Was in the local walfart today. All they had was 3 boxes of 350 legend

I’ve been to Walmart the past two Wednesdays and bought 8 bricks of CCI and 400 rounds os 22 mag. Luck I suppose.

“There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don’t care who gets credit.” R. Reagan
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ned
All whiners pay attention - supply and demand determines pricing. If you don’t like how something is priced don’t by it and STFU

^^^^ this ^^^^^

I like guns | optics | fishing
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
A person could sell a third of their ammo at these ridiculous prices and have nothing in the rest of their ammo. But I keep telling myself that I didn't buy the ammo to sell in the first place.

Life is good live it while you can.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by forester1
Sweet deal😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
You must be bored or jealous to have time to chit on everyones for sale adds.If you don't like the price move on and don't be a dick head..

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I don't like the current ammo prices either, but I wouldn't sell any of my ammo even at today's inflated prices. And, I sure wouldn't offer free shipping.

If you think ammo is high, think about the current commercials for Ram trucks. $11-12,000 off now. How would you feel if you bought yours last month? Talk about price gouging. And, in a couple years what's that truck worth? I don't know if I have any ammo that's worth less than what I paid for it.

It's just what the market is. Been that way all my 70+ years. Bitching might make someone feel better, but it sure ain't gonna change anything.

If you want to complain, complain about the buyers buying, not the sellers selling.

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
Even the soldiers in the muddy trenches of the first world war had a Christmas truce! Let’s let it go for one day and let the shelling resume tomorrow! Merry Christmas to everyone, no matter which side of no man’s land you find yourself!!

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by warpig602
Originally Posted by SandBilly
4 years ago I had son that was 5 years old, I knew how many I shot as a kid and 500 rounds might not last a day with me brother and I. Think I’m sitting on a gold mine with .22

Facts, I have a 6, 9 and 12 year old. I have enough 22 that at today's pricing I could probably sell it and pay off my house. They can chew through a bulk pack in single range session.

I remember the good old days when my boys would shoot 500-1000 rounds of 22 LR in a single range session. Now they are competitive trap shooters shooting about 40K birds a year. Some days they each carry a five gallon bucket of 12 gauge shells to the trap field.

Everyone should have bought everything they could have.

W
w8d4it Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Cowboythunder
Even the soldiers in the muddy trenches of the first world war had a Christmas truce! Let’s let it go for one day and let the shelling resume tomorrow! Merry Christmas to everyone, no matter which side of no man’s land you find yourself!!

Very good thought. I never expected a simple post to bring such controversy. As a Christmas gesture I’ll bear the shipping expense to the first person on the lower 48 says they want the ammo

NRA Benefactor - Patron - Endowment - Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Originally Posted by ned
All whiners pay attention - supply and demand determines pricing. If you don’t like how something is priced don’t by it and STFU

The good thing is that when they don't STFU you know who to add to your ignore list.

That goes both ways.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I'm just here for the entertainment, FREE

I don't want a pickle, I just wanna ride my motorcycle
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Originally Posted by ned

The good thing is that when they don't STFU you know who to add to your ignore list.

I don't think 'ol ned is sharp enough.........

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by w8d4it
Originally Posted by Cowboythunder

Very good thought. I never expected a simple post to bring such controversy. As a Christmas gesture I’ll bear the shipping expense to the first person on the lower 48 says they want the ammo

See? A little peer pressure brings out the best of us......

Merry Christmas.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Torqued

I've been thinking of building a 350 legend!!

Hunt...
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
If you decide to split them up I’ll take $20 worth!!!

W
w8d4it Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
People on this forum complain about the lack of ammo and yet there is plenty to be had on GunBroker, where the people clearly understand the laws of supply and demand. Some of the responses that this simple post received show exactly why there isn't a lot of ammo sold here. The reaction of some people too ignorant to understand simple economics is downright hostile. You immediately assume gouging. You have no idea what I paid for the ammo. When I make a simple charitable Christmas gesture like offering to bear the shipping cost you belittle that offer or say it is the result of peer pressure. Not knowing at all that I privately offered free shipping to the first person who inquired about the ammo. When I joined this forum 12 years ago I thought the members polite and helpful. I don't know why or when but the trend now seems that many post only to criticize and bloviate. As some of the wiser members have said, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

NRA Benefactor - Patron - Endowment - Life Member
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
You could always sell it on gunbroker where you won't see a single comment.

Did I mention Walmart sells it reasonably? For all we know you bought it there last week. Assumptions go both ways.

Medics bury their mistakes..
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 65 invisible), 2,586 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,691
Posts18,534,529
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.