Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 878 of 2,280 1 2 876 877 878 879 880 2279 2280
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

. V.P. Pence will have two choices. He can roll over on "certified" electors, or he can uphold the law.

What is Pence going to do, or will he be arrested before Jan 6.

If arrested, who becomes the President of the Senate.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Whip #15574036 12/27/20
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Mach3
[Linked Image]

We need evidence. Not just guesses.

What is needed is a two-fold plan of attack:
1. Patience (not just your mother’s great aunt on father’s side)
2. A bold and determined desire for the truth gained through discernment
3. Heeding the advice of an adulterer (attributed to Benjamin Franklin) “Do not believe anything you hear...and only half of what you see.”
4. “Love thy neighbor as yourself...”

Yes...I know. I stretched the #2. Purpose?.......

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You are at #2 and #3...
Good start😎
BTW, do not think for a second that you have single “rights” to being old, man😃

*** my Grandaughters

Whip #15574095 12/27/20
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Democrats are busy stealing Georgia again. Democrats will say they won. They need the senate to impeach trump and to pass their communist laws. Use the EO and stop them from destroying our great republic.

The Democrats don’t need control of the Senate in order to impeach Trump.

If Pence does what the Constitution requires on Jan 6 and Trump remains President, The House will pass an Impeachment Resolution minutes after he is inaugurated.

Regardless of who controls the Senate they still need a 2/3 majority to convict. McConnell has already ordered his Republican colleagues to not block Biden’s victory. It appears that all have agreed cept Tommy Tuberville who is being pressured as we speak to comply or else.

Regardless of who controls the Senate, all Democrats will vote to convict and McConnell whether he is Majority leader or Minority leader will order his band of traitors to remove Trump from office.

Remember, this past election has shown us that public opinion and votes no longer matter, the Republicans no longer own their allegiance the American people .but the the system .

If Trump is impeached again, the Republican Establishment will make sure he is convicted.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #15574235 12/27/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So no matter what is done then Trump will be gone just a matter of when. Then execute the EO and remove some of the worse ones.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Democrats are busy stealing Georgia again. Democrats will say they won. They need the senate to impeach trump and to pass their communist laws. Use the EO and stop them from destroying our great republic.

If Pence does what the Constitution requires on Jan 6 and Trump remains President, The House will pass an Impeachment Resolution minutes after he is inaugurated.

Regardless of who controls the Senate they still need a 2/3 majority to convict. McConnell has already ordered his Republican colleagues to not block Biden’s victory. It appears that all have agreed cept Tommy Tuberville who is being pressured as we speak to comply or else.

Regardless of who controls the Senate, all Democrats will vote to convict and McConnell whether he is Majority leader or Minority leader will order his band of traitors to remove Trump from office.

Remember, this past election has shown us that public opinion and votes no longer matter, the Republicans no longer own their allegiance the American people .but the the system .

If Trump is impeached again, the Republican Establishment will make sure he is convicted.

So you believe this is the only avenue???? I would make a window and take a look around.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So no matter what is done then Trump will be gone just a matter of when. Then execute the EO and remove some of the worse ones.

If things remain the same yes.

If he is able to bring about major changes and do them quickly then maybe not.

K22 #15574329 12/27/20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102

So you believe this is the only avenue???? I would make a window and take a look around.

Is that what I said?

Reading is Fundamental.
I said that The Democrats do not need control of the Senate to impeach Trump, there are plenty of members in Mitch’s Army that will gladly vote to convict.

IC B3

Whip #15574359 12/27/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do not believe that 2/3rds of the senate would impeach him. I could be wrong. I this country should never go communist. The are no other free countries left. Only few days left now and then we will know. My old crippled beat up a$$ can not do much but I will do what I can to help keep America.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 12/27/20.
Whip #15574378 12/27/20
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So what's the latest magic voodoo crystal ball prediction?

How are the Qtards going to save the day?

I dont have time to sift through the coded weirdo speech...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I do not believe that 2/3rds of the senate would impeach him. I could be wrong. I this country should never go communist. The are no other free countries left. Only few days left now and then we will know. My old crippled beat up a$$ can not do much but I will what I can to help keep America.

Yet all but one hold out,Tommy Tubberville, have agreed to abide by McConnells orders to not block the Biden selection process.

You think that if all these Republican Senators what are willing to stab Trump in the back on the 6th of January, they will not do the same at an impeachment trial.

Whip #15574431 12/27/20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is getting late in the game.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Yet here your sorry ass Is...
Pity that

*** my Grandaughters

Whip #15574493 12/27/20
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

*** my Grandaughters

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It is getting late in the game.

Ya Think, and now the Deep State has blown up the evidence.

Yes, it’s late in The Game, and it’s looking worse by the day, but hey, grab some popcorn and enjoy the movie.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

So why is Trump and his staff blocking her fro access to the President.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by bearhuntr

Pity that

So what's the plan? Who is going to save the day? Or have all the fantasies dried up?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bearhuntr

Pity that

So what's the plan? Who is going to save the day? Or have all the fantasies dried up?

Dried up thanks to Roberts, McConnell and Pence.

Page 878 of 2,280 1 2 876 877 878 879 880 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (338reddog, BABore, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 7 invisible), 1,663 guests, and 700 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,954
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.