Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by Teeder
" The easy button is a 700 L/A in 280"

That's where I intended to go before this rifle showed up and likely where I'll end up once I'm done playing.

I have two or four of these should you be interested.

PM sent.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]1 gallon fish bowl

I’m kinda partial to mine, though I’ve found, weight, handling, recoil, 3 in the belly, fewer shots per snout, weight, everything the resident whining cuunt mentioned, a drawback. A lil bit more snoot will net a guy more “good”.. didn’t think the resident lying cuunt would ever mention a “snout, or powder” expensive, let alone a couple oz a “thang”.. haha

Ruger mounting systems are very “suspect “. Beware!!! Note the huge dumb turrets and copious amounts of tape, as that rifle was carried more miles through shiit,this year than your big homie could in 5 years wilst shinning a light in 10... hint

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Also note, the yard, flowers and trellis.... 😂😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Brass really sucks too!!! Be advised!! 🥰

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Judman

I’m kinda partial to mine, though I’ve found, weight, handling, recoil, 3 in the belly, fewer shots per snout, weight, everything the resident whining cuunt mentioned, a drawback. A lil bit more snoot will net a guy more “good”.. didn’t think the resident lying cuunt would ever mention a “snout, or powder” expensive, let alone a couple oz a “thang”.. haha

Ruger mounting systems are very “suspect “. Beware!!! Note the huge dumb turrets and copious amounts of tape, as that rifle was carried more miles through shiit,this year than your big homie could in 5 years wilst shinning a light in 10... hint

My god did that thing come with a pair of sunglasses? 😎

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

I am VERY "surprised",that your RAGING Estrogen Levels having you melting down all over again and I rather enjoy that your STUPIDITY is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the HILARITY of your being forced due my poignant profundity of influence,to read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you fixate me countless times a day and recount your amazingly long list of exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities. You'll wanna read that again. Now one more time. Not that you weren't going to. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Though in fairness,you do get to extoll how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,if only obliviously. Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,while you set on the sidelines and tantrum via couchbound kchunt. I simply arrange for the astute to connect dots,while easy for most all,it simply remains wellllll beyond your "means","abilities" or "comprehension". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for reliably schlepping STUPIDITY,to places it's never been before.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

'Course I've never seen a Ruger. Hint.

Laughing!

Oooooooopsie!!!!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

And only opened (1) new one today. Hint.

Just sayin'.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Crying Karen,

I am VERY "surprised",that your RAGING Estrogen Levels having you melting down all over again and I rather enjoy that your STUPIDITY is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the HILARITY of your being forced due my poignant profundity of influence,to read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you fixate me countless times a day and recount your amazingly long list of exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities. You'll wanna read that again. Now one more time. Not that you weren't going to. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Though in fairness,you do get to extoll how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,if only obliviously. Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,while you set on the sidelines and tantrum via couchbound kchunt. I simply arrange for the astute to connect dots,while easy for most all,it simply remains wellllll beyond your "means","abilities" or "comprehension". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for reliably schlepping STUPIDITY,to places it's never been before.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

'Course I've never seen a Ruger. Hint.

Laughing!

Oooooooopsie!!!!

And only opened (1) new one today. Hint.

Just sayin'.

LAUGHING!.....................

Why don’t you take a percentage of all that money spent on garbage and actually go hunting?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbo,

The only "hunting" you've done is fruitlessly,for a FIRST fhuqking clue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot and you couldn't begin to fathom the magnitude. Hint. LAUGHING!

PLEASE go on a 41 Whine,Cocking Indicator and all,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Whining Fhuqktard. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart though,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Dumbo,

The only "hunting" you've done is fruitlessly,for a FIRST fhuqking clue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot and you couldn't begin to fathom the magnitude. Hint. LAUGHING!

PLEASE go on a 41 Whine,Cocking Indicator and all,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Whining Fhuqktard. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart though,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Courage Camille.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Remember back when I was telling you Leupold was [bleep], and that you should buy a creedmoor? You threw your head like a nasty old nag at the waterhole. Funny [bleep].. and I mean [bleep] funny

Also see you finally came around to building a 6’06, and re visiting the 7 rem after all the dicking around.

Try the 6.5 and 300 PRC next, atips dummy.. now throw a hissy fit just like you did 10 years ago.

You tip of the spear you!

Oh sweet Jesus you discovered the 41. Only been using one for decades to plink jacks on the edge of hay pivots. Little hint, the woodsman target kicks its ass in every respect, try that next, or not. You’re a fountain of knowledge!

Last edited by rosco1; 01/03/21.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Never were much fun to argue with, was I.

Bullshit the fans.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbo,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you could "tell" someone,is how very exceptionally WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. Your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude is simply MAGNIFICENT in it's grandeur! Is this where you cite that you FEVERISHLY read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,while fixating me daily,if only because you MUST "live" vicariously from your Couchbound Kchunt? Perhaps share more of your awe inspiring Fence Hopping "Adventures" and keen "insight",as you shoot your mouth and Imagination. Hint. LAUGHING!

In fairness,I've never even heard of a 6'06,let alone any of that "fancy" stuff you are trying to mention you poor poor(literally) Fhuqktard. Hint. LAUGHING!!!!

Bless your Crying Karen heart and I suggest yet another edit,as you do your best,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Dumbo,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you could "tell" someone,is how very exceptionally WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. Your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude is simply MAGNIFICENT in it's grandeur! Is this where you cite that you FEVERISHLY read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,while fixating me daily,if only because you MUST "live" vicariously from your Couchbound Kchunt? Perhaps share more of your awe inspiring Fence Hopping "Adventures" and keen "insight",as you shoot your mouth and Imagination. Hint. LAUGHING!

In fairness,I've never even heard of a 6'06,let alone any of that "fancy" stuff you are trying to mention you poor poor(literally) Fhuqktard. Hint. LAUGHING!!!!

Bless your Crying Karen heart and I suggest yet another edit,as you do your best,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

“Good move skirting all thing rifle” and optics, projectiles and go straight to whining. It was your only move

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So when’s your first PRC and woodsman going to happen? Certainly I don’t have to wait a decade again for you to take my advice?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This went poorly for you last time you engaged. Slow learner

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Feel free to respond after you’ve googled “woodsman” and “PRC”

Bless it!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I guess I never addressed the op’s question.

A 7 saum off of a Winchester s/a would be terribly tough to whoop as a killing rifle. As usual when addressing most factory rounds you’ll have to build it to get it right.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The lying lazy bushelor, sorry I get to hunt several locales annually and get to collect copious amounts of bone!! I love your “reports” of “pards” doin killin you only dream about!! You poor poor literally fuucking washed up cull!!! Here now you can tell the “pards “ you know some other killed a top 10 Rosie bull in Washington state with a musket.... want a autograph??? Google the scores as your quivering lip absolutely hates me, but be advised, it’s my 2nd book bull in as many years, and no, they weren’t killed on beaches eating kelp!!! Haha 😆

You poor stupid worthless cull!!!

Book it!!👍👍

Sorry Larry, bulls don’t eat kelp, and “hunters” use muskets!!! Big turrets and lotsa tape you worthless cuunt!!!

Regale me with some printed charts!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Top 10 bitch, notice the “beer cans”, swfa dumb [bleep] scopes, worthless tape, paper charts, kelp beds, and a whole lotta imagination and pretend....

Bless your heart for cryin and tryin, but you’ll never catch up!!! Your bitch boy Blake payin attention or he still sucking your ass??? Haha

You poor stupid fuucks

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (219 Wasp, 01Foreman400, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,081
Posts18,521,809
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.