Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
The vice president can not invoke anything, no more than he could have reversed the outcome of the election yesterday.

Not by himself, but you don’t actually believe there is anyone in DC that will not support him?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
The vice president can not invoke anything, no more than he could have reversed the outcome of the election yesterday.

No be he did unfollow Trump Twitter, that will show him.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well at least he was banned from Facebook indefinitely, CEO Mark Zuckerberg says...

Phil

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I don't believe the lying ass news media that Trump supporters were even the problem in DC today. These are BLM and ANTIFA paid agitators that are posing as Trump supporters to drum up actions against US. The hammer is about to drop. Defend yourself or don't. There will be no leaders on our side. They are all corrupted or in chains.

I agree. The communists have been using agent provocateurs since the beginning and I firmly believe they were there in the Capitol in force, causing the mayhem.

The Communist Party USA has now achieved its 100 year goal by taking control of the Congress, the Senate, the White House, and most of the apparatus that runs Washington, D.C. They also have virtually compete control of the media, academia, and many mainstream churches.

Things are going to become very dystopian in our country.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The true story behind almost everything is squashed and will never see the light of day. Twitter, MSM and Facebook are controlled the mobs right now. If you can't see that then your not looking.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I don't believe the lying ass news media that Trump supporters were even the problem in DC today. These are BLM and ANTIFA paid agitators that are posing as Trump supporters to drum up actions against US. The hammer is about to drop. Defend yourself or don't. There will be no leaders on our side. They are all corrupted or in chains.

Many of them were, but the shot gal was not. She was MAGA to the core.
And that's precisely why SHE was the one shot.
Spot-on.

Agree

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I'm thinking she was shot because she put herself in that position, but I could be wrong

Now her family suffers the consequences, my heart goes out to them.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

So with 2 weeks left, and Twitter has cut him off already, and he's agreed to a peaceful transition, why rock the boat more? Let it play out for 2 weeks, hopefully quietly.

I am more concerned with the suggestions/push for Cruz to resign, all he did was his responsibility and right to challenge things. Let's not become a nation where suggesting something to be discussed gets you in trouble.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Well at least he was banned from Facebook indefinitely, CEO Mark Zuckerberg says...

Phil

Fauxbook is in bed with the enemy. People like you too. Me We is where its at these days unless you support the enemy. I don't.

Suckerberg is a huge leach of a problem. May he burn in the flames of hell also.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
65BR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well, now today around 1:30 CST Pelosi is calling for the 25th to impeach. These people are SO Filled with Hate, never seen anything like it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-25th-amendment-impeachment-trump

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Jim Acosta is like a good fart. Makes a lot of noise and goes away.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by 65BR
Well, now today around 1:30 CST Pelosi is calling for the 25th to impeach. These people are SO Filled with Hate, never seen anything like it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-25th-amendment-impeachment-trump

Piglosi is trying to use this just like Adolph Hitler used the Reichstag fire, to eliminate conservative Trump supporters. Won't work.

I predict the Scumocrats will overreach just like they did in 2009 and lose the Congress in 2022.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I predict the Scumocrats will overreach just like they did in 2009 and lose the Congress in 2022.

W/o a doubt, under normal & historic circumstances, but now that the Demons control enough voting machines & vote counters, & all unlimited vote-by-mail, I doubt that they'll ever lose another meaningful election anywhere. There are no more meaningful election, now that I think of it.

MM

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ISRO
I'm thinking she was shot because she put herself in that position, but I could be wrong

Again??

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I have a theory on why Pelosi an Schumer are attempting to remove the President immediately. They are both deathly afraid of what he has that he could declassify and present to the public. IF he has evidence that would incriminate the left, the DNC, HRC, FBI and all the others and IF he chooses to release it, they are sunk. Criminal prosecution would have to take place as it would be brought to bear in broad daylight.
This is the last thing the President has that could cause the SCOTUS to intervene between now and 20 January.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah, what's the rush?

He only has 13 days left in his presidency.

smirk

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I have a theory on why Pelosi an Schumer are attempting to remove the President immediately. They are both deathly afraid of what he has that he could declassify and present to the public. IF he has evidence that would incriminate the left, the DNC, HRC, FBI and all the others and IF he chooses to release it, they are sunk. Criminal prosecution would have to take place as it would be brought to bear in broad daylight.
This is the last thing the President has that could cause the SCOTUS to intervene between now and 20 January.

No “if’s“. Let that schit fly.....

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Cannot run again, in 2024.

Originally Posted by add
Yeah, what's the rush?

He only has 13 days left in his presidency.

smirk

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
President Trump is still my President he did nothing wrong, i always wondered about Pence my instinct was right Pence is a swamp RAT. media are all liars ! Anifta ,BLM and the Washington Swamp Rats are trying to make Trump wrong or bad ,the march and protest was peaceful tell those paid liberal freaks somehow got in capital and i smell more rat too about that, liberals let them in . may i also say this : if you read this and voted for Beijing Biden thanks for our chitty future you _uck`n Moran !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
.....and not just speculative bullshit. Irrefutable proof. Then for schits and giggles put it all on Parler.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 1minute, 257robertsimp, 55 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,897
Posts18,518,402
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.