Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

They have no fear of the serfs.....................yet.

MM

I don't know, I think today may have been an eye opener for a few of them.

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Seeing “Republican “ Congress critters trip over themselves to condemn the protests today shows what a spineless bunch of cowards we have on “our” side, with very few exceptions.

Dan Crenshaw being the most disappointing to see. He’s McCain 2.0

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Dan Crenshaw has been cucking since day 1.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys are pretty fucquing slow to the party I gotta say. I told all you azzholes it was way past time for peaceful protests clear back at the Va gathering and all I got was never ending schit out of those two Virginia dick weasels and their milquetoast lackeys.

How stupid do you have to be to not see that communists don't care about your stupid little march in the rain? Some of you guys have never spent time in communist countries I can tell you that. Now all this "That's it, we're going to war!" bullschiet. My azz you are. Go take your Geritol and go to bed.

I don't want to hear one GD word about it either. Peaceful protest my ass.

LOL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You guys are pretty fucquing slow to the party I gotta say. I told all you azzholes it was way past time for peaceful protests clear back at the Va gathering and all I got was never ending schit out of those two Virginia dick weasels and their milquetoast lackeys.

How stupid do you have to be to not see that communists don't care about your stupid little march in the rain? Some of you guys have never spent time in communist countries I can tell you that. Now all this "That's it, we're going to war!" bullschiet. My azz you are. Go take your Geritol and go to bed.

Shut up dumbass

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I remember when interest went to hell...it's been years ago now, and my parents shopping around for 1/4% or the like. WGAF? They weren't able to transition. Still worried about it on their deathbeds. Some of y'all don't realize we ain't voting our way out of this. The country has been infiltrated and they are openly talking about removing a seated, legal President from office for absolutely NO legal reason. Trump is right in everything he's said, but so what if he was a conspiracy theorist? There is absolutely no legal basis to remove him and yet, there it is. His own people. Trump may be the best President of my lifetime but he is at the same time the absolute worst at picking underlings. Most of these back-stabbing pogues should have been fired two years ago. There is no excuse for the Republicans to have allowed the election to be stolen in the first place.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rosco1

Shut up dumbass

Fu c k you

LOL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I remember when interest went to hell...it's been years ago now, and my parents shopping around for 1/4% or the like. WGAF? They weren't able to transition. Still worried about it on their deathbeds. Some of y'all don't realize we ain't voting our way out of this. The country has been infiltrated and they are openly talking about removing a seated, legal President from office for absolutely NO legal reason. Trump is right in everything he's said, but so what if he was a conspiracy theorist? There is absolutely no legal basis to remove him and yet, there it is. His own people. Trump may be the best President of my lifetime but he is at the same time the absolute worst at picking underlings. Most of these back-stabbing pogues should have been fired two years ago. There is no excuse for the Republicans to have allowed the election to be stolen in the first place.

It does remain a mystery why he didn’t clean house on day 1.

Shut up dumbass

Fu c k you

Let it all out fireball

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Go to another peaceful protest rosco, see how that plays out.

Conservatives are as dumb as a fucquin rock.

LOL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Whine some more, see how that plays out..

seems like someone gave their life today for what they believed while you sat home. Could have been you..but it wasn’t so stfu unless you’ve got another course of action.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

seems like someone gave their life today for what they believed while you sat home. Could have been you..but it wasn’t so stfu unless you’ve got another course of action.

Wasn't you either was it fucuestick and I bet you're a hell of a lot closer to DC than I am. What's your excuse?

LOL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Wasn't you either was it fucuestick and I bet you're a hell of a lot closer to DC than I am. What's your excuse?

Who’s the one berating the people that actually showed up? Put down the wine cooler

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, why didn't you go, Savior of The World?

LOL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Go to your thread, let’s hear it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by abbydog
TERM LIMITS

really.....they make the rules....and you except them to go against themselves?.......bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don’t think the Republican cucks have any clue as to how pissed people actually are.

I was thinking about it today, and a few things hit me. There was damned nearly a shooting war, armed people drew down on federal agents, six or eight years ago over cantankerous old thieving Mormon and his damned skinny assed cows. People have been pissed for a long time.

These Republican idiots think Trump is the source of all this unrest. To the contrary, Trump was the last peaceful option of a tremendously pissed populous. Trump was the last obstacle between them and the guillotines. They not only removed that obstacle, but they blew the damned bridges leading to any other kind of peaceful solution. Now they have 80 million pissed off people who have no faith in elections and hate them as much, if not more than they hate the Dems. And on the other extreme, there are the Antifa and BLM types who want to burn the whole damned civilization down and start over with a Commie utopia.

I get that it’s difficult and that there might not be any good solutions given where we are, but they’ve absolutely refused to even give lip service to giving a damn. This will not be forgotten by anyone.

+100.......bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only votes that will count now are those cast from the rooftops.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,....just needs to watch members of Congress giving speeches right now. They can lie so eloquently and with such passion that it's hard for a reasonably normal person to watch.

I'm truly to the point where I don't believe that anyone with even an ounce of integrity can participate in federal level politics in America.

I don't want to hear anything that *any* of them have to say.

None. Zip. Zero. Nada.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by abbydog
TERM LIMITS

really.....they make the rules....and you except them to go against themselves?.......bob

They just voted themselves a big fat pay raise, no way in hell are they voting for term limits.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BigPine
JoeBob nailed it

Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don’t think the Republican cucks have any clue as to how pissed people actually are.

I was thinking about it today, and a few things hit me. There was damned nearly a shooting war, armed people drew down on federal agents, six or eight years ago over cantankerous old thieving Mormon and his damned skinny assed cows. People have been pissed for a long time.

These Republican idiots think Trump is the source of all this unrest. To the contrary, Trump was the last peaceful option of a tremendously pissed populous. Trump was the last obstacle between them and the guillotines. They not only removed that obstacle, but they blew the damned bridges leading to any other kind of peaceful solution. Now they have 80 million pissed off people who have no faith in elections and hate them as much, if not more than they hate the Dems. And on the other extreme, there are the Antifa and BLM types who want to burn the whole damned civilization down and start over with a Commie utopia.

I get that it’s difficult and that there might not be any good solutions given where we are, but they’ve absolutely refused to even give lip service to giving a damn. This will not be forgotten by anyone.

Well said, JoeBob.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 16Racing, 1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,347
Posts18,526,961
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.