Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 961 of 2,280 1 2 959 960 961 962 963 2279 2280
Whip #15633706 01/09/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I switched to Brave browser. Seems to work ok.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 01/09/21.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Fu ck qanon and f uck anyone that pushed uts bulls hit for 4yrs....

You single handedly made trump supporters look like complete nutjobs

Whoa. You soun lak Qite tha fughkur.

Ignore him.....he feels compelled, unable to control himself he comes on here every couple weeks has a hissy fit and skulks off to piss in someone else’s Wheaties. It’s become predictable, boring and counter productive. Counter productive because despite his obviously well thought out posts he ain’t getting us to change teams with 2 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter.

Yes keep believing and spreading bullshi t.

Qtards are pathetic saps that will never admit they've been conned. They'll just move on to the next kook theory...

Thanks for making us sane trump voters look nuts.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Ignore him.....he feels compelled, unable to control himself he comes on here every couple weeks has a hissy fit and skulks off to piss in someone else’s Wheaties. It’s become predictable, boring and counter productive. Counter productive because despite his obviously well thought out posts he ain’t getting us to change teams with 2 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter.

Qtards are pathetic saps that will never admit they've been conned. They'll just move on to the next kook theory...

https://twitter.com/comms_gem/status/1348084674510397440/photo/1

Whip #15633857 01/09/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Whip #15633871 01/09/21
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Any more info on Code Monkey?

IC B2

Whip #15633873 01/09/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by LegalEagle
Any more info on Code Monkey?

No, not yet.
I haven't seen any of his posts on Gabb yet.

Whip #15633884 01/09/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #15633916 01/09/21
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Checked Gab. CodeMonkey has posted 2 times. Both to re-iterate he is NOT on Parler. Several fake Monkeys are posting.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

Hey big mouth, wat the fuQ hav you done beside run your pie hole? lets see your contibution to ANYTHING positive,,you must be Steve stupider brother,, Your all hat an no cattle an aces called you right,, lol dumfuQs like you are the reason gimmiedats get in an hold office just about everything thats been dropped is coming to pass you fuQtard,,open your eyes and ears,,point the finger at your own worthless do nothing ass,,WHY hasnt POTUS denounced Q? Why does Flynn promote Q? LOL what a dipshit

Last edited by hosfly; 01/09/21.

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

Whip #15634019 01/09/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #15634045 01/09/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22

https://twitter.com/comms_gem/status/1348084674510397440/photo/1
Well what do you make of that?

I AM AMERICA!
g5m #15634077 01/09/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Patrick Byrne
@PatrickByrne
·
4h
Update on Georgia ballots: DHS had been trying to move forward this week. Two days ago FBI jumped in claiming jurisdiction. Yesterday 3 PM FBI took control of shredding truck and materials, directed they be returned to shredding operation and the shredding job completed.

This is a good thing, yes.

Q has stated several times to TRUST WRAY, so the FBI in possession is great news.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by LegalEagle
K22, MtnSnake and other who post Tweets, I am not on Twitter. I rely on this page for Code Monkey tweets. Please continue updating from that account.

Parler is worth watching more than Twitter right now. Twitter will delete on a whim.

codemoneky's feud with parler is a geek fight. Nothing he has said obviates Parler. Parler is still playing an important role in communication.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

If your reputation is threatened by whether or not you believe in an anonymous online source then I’d work on your reputation first and worry about changing everyone else’s minds later. 😉.

Did your reputation suffer amongst your democrat and progressive friends? Are we trying to ingratiate ourselves with the progressives and #nevertrumpsters? Precisely how did Q hurt your reputation and with whom?....we have a doll that you can use to point it out. 😂

Seriously though, this thread has an extraordinarily high click # which is a good thing, in more than one way. 😉. This Q topic, for the most part, has been confined to this thread and apart from the occasional outburst from the cheap seats it’s been little dialogue because none is usually required nor helpful, it’s mostly comprised of links that you can open or ignore 😉.....many of us appreciate this thread and the contributions contained herein. We noted your objection months ago but you’ve been overruled. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by hosfly

Hey big mouth, wat the fuQ hav you done beside run your pie hole? lets see your contibution to ANYTHING positive,,you must be Steve stupider brother,, Your all hat an no cattle an aces called you right,, lol dumfuQs like you are the reason gimmiedats get in an hold office just about everything thats been dropped is coming to pass you fuQtard,,open your eyes and ears,,point the finger at your own worthless do nothing ass,,WHY hasnt POTUS denounced Q? Why does Flynn promote Q? LOL what a dipshit

Riiiiiight. So what are you going to say come jan 20th when your fantasy doesn't play out?

Where are these watermarked ballots? Wasn't there a secret sting that barr and the doj were running to catch the fraudsters? What about Durham? What about sessions?

Every single new kook theory some dips hit puts put on Twitter you rubes take to heart.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 01/09/21.
Whip #15634204 01/09/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Guys, if we didnt have retards around, would we PTL for being normal?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #15634287 01/09/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
codemonkey has no accounts on parler.
·

It has come to my attention that another Parler account is posing as me and publishing information in my name.
That account is NOT MINE. I do not have a Parler account and never will.

I am ONLY on Gab verified as @codemonkey
237 comments
james
What's on your mind?

Ron
Ron
@codemonkey
3h
·
Just to reiterate, i am NOT using Parler. I have never used Parler. I will never use Parler.
My only social media account is this one. Any account you see on any other website is an imposter.
Please spread the word.
Thanks.

Whip #15634296 01/09/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Well put Aces,,, that doll thing would be right up his alley lol that killed me,,, Jacky handy,, if you dont like the content dont open the thread simple,,,dont tarnish that valuable rep of yours by wallowing in the depths of loony larps like us,,, let us eat our crayons and lick windows you neednt be a part,, as to what I will do after the 20th? tune in and find out

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15634300 01/09/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry my mistake I jumped too fast on bad info.

Page 961 of 2,280 1 2 959 960 961 962 963 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 35, AceBall, achlupsa, 12 invisible), 1,728 guests, and 816 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,972
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.