Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Absolutely true. But what can we do about it? Some here have suggested toying with armed rebellion. That's a non-starter. I am willing to do anything legal to stop the Democrats.
And you'll lose - because the Dems will do everything ILLEGAL to quell the right......and since THEY'RE in power, THEY'LL win...

And does anyone really think the courts are gonna help? HAH.. We've already seen what the gutless cowards at the SCOTUS position is.......

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rockinbar's post is a substantial warning. To regain and preserve that which we hold dear, this country must take solid counter action. I do not resonate with the negative and hopeless posts here.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Make no mistake. The ARE coming after you.

They are coming after everything and everyone "Conservative".

"They" being half our country, and 90% of our government.

The U.S. Constitution offers protection of citizens from govt. There are even specific types of citizens clearly defined... Race, Religion, Sex, or even sexual orientation.

But specifically, "conservative" is not mentioned.

You will have your freedom, liberty, and justice infringed. Book it.
The more you are in the public eye, the harder they will come. They will make an example of you. Or try to.

The Left, and big govt. will not leave you alone. Even when they know it will ultimately ruin our country.

Hide and watch, boys and girls.

Dan Bongino said the same words in a podcast months ago. Dan is one of the few conservative podcasters worthy of our trust.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by rosco1
The domestic terrorists had them all at their fingertips a few days ago.

And they were not armed. If they go back, there will be real hell to pay.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Make no mistake. The ARE coming after you.

They are coming after everything and everyone "Conservative".

"They" being half our country, and 90% of our government.

The U.S. Constitution offers protection of citizens from govt. There are even specific types of citizens clearly defined... Race, Religion, Sex, or even sexual orientation.

But specifically, "conservative" is not mentioned.

You will have your freedom, liberty, and justice infringed. Book it.
The more you are in the public eye, the harder they will come. They will make an example of you. Or try to.

The Left, and big govt. will not leave you alone. Even when they know it will ultimately ruin our country.

Hide and watch, boys and girls.

Dan Bongino said the same words in a podcast months ago. Dan is one of the few conservative podcasters worthy of our trust.

Wrong. What a man says is worth exactly what it costs you to listen. If you keep on looking for someone to rally behind, that someone will inevitably lead you astray. 4th Generation War has been the model for at least the last 5 years here in America and across the 1st World.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If it weren’t for LE, politicians would just be some people with bad ideas.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Absolutely true. But what can we do about it? Some here have suggested toying with armed rebellion. That's a non-starter. I am willing to do anything legal to stop the Democrats.

Being as "they" control the elections, freedom of speech, communications, etc. .... what CAN we do but escalate into armed confrontation?

We are headed to balkanization. The question is, will it be after the war, or will it prevent one?

Either way, we are no longer the "United States of America". Far from it.... Sadly.

EXACTAMUNDO.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

We are headed to balkanization. The question is, will it be after the war, or will it prevent one?

Either way, we are no longer the "United States of America". Far from it.... Sadly.

This.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
The reason the communists can come after the constitutionalists and conservatives is that the the constitutionalists and conservatives are not going after the communists.

That needs to change

Last edited by szihn; 01/10/21.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by steve4102

Well spoken. Thick books have been written that say less than this one sentence.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Well spoken. Thick books have been written that say less than this one sentence.

'Tis true.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

'Tis true.

But.....don't conservatives worship cops? Who will my next god be if my LEO god continues destroying everything I hold dear?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My question and my worry is: Which side will the military support? Will the rank and file commanders honor their oath to support and defend the Constitution against enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC or will they knuckle under to the Popes of the Pentagon and come after their own countrymen?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
You guys are dreaming. Splitting the country? Even the piece of chit with dementia apparently heading to the White House. Wouldn’t be caught being the commander an chief of the loser constituency he claims to represents. Not one of those pieces of chit would serve such a constituency. You couldn’t force them at gun point to represent them. They need the people who make the money. So they can figure how to get filthy rich.

But maybe it would be a good idea. As within four years they would be broke, and eating themselves. Than we could peacefully just take it back. With no blood shed. And tell them to FOAD.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
My question and my worry is: Which side will the military support? Will the rank and file commanders honor their oath to support and defend the Constitution against enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC or will they knuckle under to the Popes of the Pentagon and come after their own countrymen?

Hopefully we’re not the domestics in question.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

'Tis true.

But.....don't conservatives worship cops? Who will my next god be if my LEO god continues destroying everything I hold dear?

Not all of us, especially those that have been paying tension over the last decade or so.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

They Follow Orders.

The top brass will follow the orders of the CiC, as long as that Chief is not Trump.

The rank and file will follow orders of the Top Brass.

No different than local LEO disobeying their oath and following the illegal orders of mayors and governors.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I do not believe that it is a given that all the military will follow the idiots in the pentagon. There are quite a few of them that understand that the leadership in the pentagon are basically nothing but a bunch of political appointees, and have nothing but contempt for them. There will be people in the ranks that try to follow them, but I believe that we will have a split off of the hard core forces against the "paper pushers".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarbe

Small unit gorilla tactics. And we know how long that can take.

The history of the world says for the most part, we will settle into our little holes and carry on as best we can without getting crushed.

If we don't "stay low", we likely won't last.

Live to fight another day, when the battlefield is more favorable.

It's always smarter to fight on your terms rather than your enemies. Some people on here would condemn you for not rushing into the cities and playing on their terms, and getting arrested or shot, but that's just not smart strategy. But it plays well on an open forum when half the posters are belligerent drunks.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deltakid
I do not believe that it is a given that all the military will follow the idiots in the pentagon. There are quite a few of them that understand that the leadership in the pentagon are basically nothing but a bunch of political appointees, and have nothing but contempt for them. There will be people in the ranks that try to follow them, but I believe that we will have a split off of the hard core forces against the "paper pushers".

I believe you will see a division among the ranks of military as well as LEO's.

In lots of counties, the sheriff is more interested in the constitution than the chief of police who is controlled by liberal politicians.

You will see some leave one and gravitate towards the other.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 75 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,444 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,678
Posts18,493,839
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.